Who are the Best APS 1st XI Coaches??

Re: Who are the Best APS 1st XI Coaches??

BuddyLove;210563 said:
The only thing he could pounce on is a battle of ************ he is that old

Hahaha, can't argue with that. As i said, complete opposite to dogman chiu

Pretty sure Kenny Luxton of CGS is the best head of cricket in the APS. Has recruited well over the last year but unfortunately let Alex Keath through his net because the principal didn't organise an interview. And by all reports he was going to accept the scholarship. If they don't win it next year thats what it should be put down to. The incompetent CGS Principal.

You should do abit of catching practise with Dennis Grace.....
Helpful and useful tips
hits the ball extremely hard and claims he only 'touches it'

Wiz;210965 said:
Pretty sure Kenny Luxton of CGS is the best head of cricket in the APS. Has recruited well over the last year but unfortunately let Alex Keath through his net because the principal didn't organise an interview. And by all reports he was going to accept the scholarship. If they don't win it next year thats what it should be put down to. The incompetent CGS Principal.

haha kenny is an absolute superstar...

couldnt meet a nicer bloke..i think he has recruited well enough for CGS to compete next year..

Michael Chesterman from MGS has created a cricketing platform from which the school is now reaping the benefits

BuddyLove;213118 said:
Michael Chesterman from MGS has created a cricketing platform from which the school is now reaping the benefits

i think tim morris the best coach of sport at any APS school

The Sweeper;212512 said:
haha kenny is an absolute superstar...

couldnt meet a nicer bloke..i think he has recruited well enough for CGS to compete next year..

Kenny is awesome.. he is a passionate recruiter. loves his young guns! haha

At the same time he looks after the rest of us really well.. great bloke!!

Old man Teej (CG) 491;213212 said:
i think tim morris the best coach of sport at any APS school

go back to bed pops, this isnt a place for old men..............people are beginning to talk.............:cool: :eek: |@

dennis grace from haileybury is the smartest coach in the APS i would have to so..... although not so much a coach as he is head of cricket there.
and yes hitting catches with him hurts a lot.... he belts catches at u

FioraDud;213388 said:
because we were all asking about it

fiora dud you are on fire tonight and i quote:
'knowone gives a flying baramundi'

truly A+ material from the young fella. bring me ur record book thats 2 blues.

'now thomas, thomas, now thomas....'

I heard on ghd grapevine that MGS coach "headloch" Lochhead will be given a the key to the school after MGS won the 07-8 premiership...........any truth or is this just a rumor???

BuddyLove;213811 said:
I heard on ghd grapevine that MGS coach "headloch" Lochhead will be given a the key to the school after MGS won the 07-8 premiership...........any truth or is this just a rumor???

yes, gregory lochhead will be given a key to the school, as well as the skipper shawboy, the greatest capitano to hav ever lived on so many levels. Just one of those traditions the school has, just like if a batsman makes a ton they get a free bat (but the key is a bit more special)

Club Cricketer;213834 said:
'headloch' buddy love? not sure where this one came from, its 'eric bana' or lockers or gloch or 'mr eric'

Now, boys, I know its all fun and games here but I would still prefer you not to call me mr eric...mr bana will suffice

Club Cricketer;188014 said:
charles shaw is the best aps coach

turn it up
lol

but seriously charles is one of the most insightful spin bowling coaches I have encountered...(does hand movement to bettsy to shift line)

Back