Who Fancies Batting On This Wicket?

I'm not sure if it's the movement sideways or the uneven bounce that would get me. Pretty insane that the game was allowed to carry on, especially even if it is only a 2nd XI game.

Was that from county cricket? Towards the end there, there's a ball that pretty much deviates at right angles almost, that would be very worrying to face as a batsman.

Wow.
eek.png

Didn't think it would be from the WACA (least not the one we have today). Reminds me of the time McGrath took 8/24 against Pakistan a few years ago at the WACA back when it was the good old WACA that was fast and had cracks that would make an earthquake blush. McGrath moving the ball a mile off the seam in that second innings.

Anyone remember Curtly Ambrose at the WACA getting run out when he casually tried to slide his bat back in and it got stuck in a crack? Was pretty funny. I think the curator may have actually lost his job over that wicket..

Well have never been a batsmans you know what so wouldn't make any difference to me, good technique no eye. Wouldn't mind a bowl on it though.

Back