Whose the best bloke in the APS?

Whose the best bloke in APS?

• Total voters
Re: Whose the best bloke in the APS?

Yeah i agree GB that was such a gbas effort to buy your mate a cake despite how embarrassing it may have been infront of the opposition. I guess i'll have to tell him next time not to buy one unless the kid makes runs. But in the end, thats what mates do, back each other up. I also forgot to put the king and mickey collins and all those blokes up on my list. That lasagne was pristine i thought, i've been knocking the rest of it off all week i'm quite a fatty now.

as if stubbsys there if it was worst bloke win hands down.....most hated bloke as well but geez best bloke goen a bit far there

dont know why dunnel is there definitely not top bloke material, how old is that kid now a days any way?

Donuts7;192912 said:
cast your votes.
If there are any suggestions please tell me.

Maxy Allen from Wesley.................

S**THOUSE AT CRICKET BUT DOESN'T CARE

and just decides to be a larrikan at all opportunities

I think it is now official that Meg is the best bloke/top bird in the APS with 11 votes. How's Meg's form this year anyway? I heard she caught up with Charles Shaw on the holidays. Hopefully she hasnt dropped her standars that low. Love ya shawry!;)

Noodles is definitely not even close to the best bloke in the APS. He just takes all his anger out on his team mates so the other team don't get to see him

you can add chancellor from carey nd two hailebury blokes martin nd maxy all good for a laugh on te field

martin from haileybury is a funny bloke. he shut down mcmahon badly... when he was batting

shawy...and yes i am joking
but good to see that shawy and the top bird of the aps in meg lanning are having a fling
consi had a bit to say on friday about it
funny ********

Mr Carey;208187 said:
shawys good bloke, lookin foreward to playing him.

why don't you just get up him then. Fair dinkum who really cares who is a good bloke or not. its not as though a bowler is gonna be like, "oh yeah he's a good bloke i won't bowl a bouncer to him because i might hurt his feelings, give me a break mate

Without a doubt, Derek.
Wins this poll by a country mile. He is definately left of centre, but everybody loves him for it. After the Scotch v St Kevs game i saw him walk back to his car with a Man United soccer top on. What a man. He also was telling the Scotch captain Grose he should go to India and be a Bollywood star. Great value is Derek.

i do believe i was the best bloke going round, but as i have parted i would have to give it to the almighty fulfy. i feel that the rest of you do not compare with this elite new breed of human....
and meg is a dude with boobs, like snoop..... chicks shouldnt play sports so she must be a dude

Back