Whose the best bloke in the APS?

Whose the best bloke in APS?

• Total voters
Re: Whose the best bloke in the APS?

cantbatnorbowl;208552 said:
i do believe i was the best bloke going round, but as i have parted i would have to give it to the almighty fulfy. i feel that the rest of you do not compare with this elite new breed of human....
and meg is a dude with boobs, like snoop..... chicks shouldnt play sports so she must be a dude

Was that parted or farted ?

If it is parted, why are you still posting here ?

CBNBNU ... You seriously need to get a life.

yes! really mature... i said Farted, let me guess ur giggling away now hahaha so funny...
i have more of a life than you will ever have..... i do honestly feel that if you would like to have a go at me well we can arrange this... it might be seen that i am saying this alot and it may look empty but i am up for it.... trust me mate i will if you have the ball to!!!!
come back with an intelligent response you imbosile

cantbatnorbowl;208608 said:
yes! really mature... i said Farted, let me guess ur giggling away now hahaha so funny...
i have more of a life than you will ever have..... i do honestly feel that if you would like to have a go at me well we can arrange this... it might be seen that i am saying this alot and it may look empty but i am up for it.... trust me mate i will if you have the ball to!!!!
come back with an intelligent response you imbosile

Is that how they teach you to solve conflict at Scotch ?

Take them outside and beat the crap outta them ?

By the way, it is spelt IMBECILE you IMBOSILE, dont they teach you how to google at Scotch ?

im·be·cile (mb-sl, -sl)
n.
1. A stupid or silly person; a dolt.
2. A person whose mental acumen is well below par.
3. A person of moderate to severe mental retardation having a mental age of from three to seven years and generally being capable of some degree of communication and performance of simple tasks under supervision. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.
adj. also im·be·cil·ic (mb-slk)
1. Stupid; silly.
2. Well below par in mental acumen.

Back