Will Anyone Post On This Site?

Re: Will Anyone Post On This Site?

alright ill open the pandora's box and throw this out there.

Murali was only allowed to continue in the game as the corrupt ICC buckled under the pressure of the sub-continent to allow him to continue. therefore his 'world-record' is void.

Discuss to your hearts content

thefusionenforcer;196847 said:
c'mon lads! lets start talkin about cricket! It's been a bit dry latley no one is posting threads or anything C'MON!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Man I know the Cup burned me out, and right after my work load kicked up. Every time I thought it would ease up it got worse. I didn't even get a chance to follow the Twenty/20 as close as I would have liked.

Diamond Joe Quimby;196995 said:
Man I know the Cup burned me out, and right after my work load kicked up. Every time I thought it would ease up it got worse. I didn't even get a chance to follow the Twenety/20 as close as I would have liked.

Good to see you back, DJQ. @|

It's good to be back. I droped in from time to time, but really did not want to participate in the threads if I did not have the time to keep up with them. I saw this on a blog today and thought it was pretty funny, all of them were mentioned in the sledge thread but it is still funny nonetheless: THE THING ABOUT CRICKET IS

Diamond Joe Quimby;197000 said:
It's good to be back. I droped in from time to time, but really did not want to participate in the threads if I did not have the time to keep up with them. I saw this on a blog today and thought it was pretty funny, all of them were mentioned in the sledge thread but it is still funny nonetheless: THE THING ABOUT CRICKET IS

Haha, all gold. The two Hussey brothers, Mike and David happen to play for different states in Australian domestic cricket.

They played each other a while ago in a Pura Cup game. David Hussey, who plays for Victoria was batting while Mike Hussey, who plays for Western Australia was fielding in slips. Mike happened to chirp up inbetween balls.

"My Dad slept with your Mum."

:D

Bloody hilarious I thought.

Guru™;196927 said:
Murali was only allowed to continue in the game as the corrupt ICC buckled under the pressure of the sub-continent to allow him to continue. therefore his 'world-record' is void.

Also allowed the sub-continent to hold the next World Cup when it is clearly Australia and New Zealand's turn. What a disgrace.

Back