Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
now listen junior,stop posting what mum tells you to,most people dont know normies surname.then mummy goes on and ask whos normy kearns.you know who he is carrol, when you ran the comp he was your biggest problem.now junior jump on the kiddies forum,mum will show you where it is she has posted there before.
wrong again evo, have another pot shot..

now listen junior,stop posting what mum tells you to,most people dont know normies surname.then mummy goes on and ask whos normy kearns.you know who he is carrol, when you ran the comp he was your biggest problem.now junior jump on the kiddies forum,mum will show you where it is she has posted there before.

you need to get your facts right...i never knew this forum existed until about 2 hours ago when i was accused of something that i havent ever done and was told about it

Y
You tell us Carol, you would know better than us.

dont know who you think you are talking too, but if you mean me, carol, i have never even heard of this site until about 2 hours ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................not sure why i would know...havent had anything to do with the assoc for the pasts 3 seasons!!!!!

Hi im Liam and im playing in a grand final this weekend
eek.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back