Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hussler it was all the clubs who VOTED not to reschedule any games as they will not play on Sundays,not the comps doing.

So What!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive said it before, the comp should schedule the games,no team will forfeit........are you saying the comp should just take the money(affil fees) & finish the season as quick as possible....we're here to play cricket FFS.........we've got 20 weeks minus 4 so far.....it'll be footy season before you know it:mad:

images

Raining again:)

got up looked out the window ...........and saw this

Looks as though we are finally going to get a start boys, any tips???? Heres mine.........
A-Turf
ND v GU
WYND v GELLI
IMPS v WEST
COLTS v PTCOOK

B-Turf
GU v ND
GELLI v WYND
WEST v IMPS
PTCOOK v COLTS

well done huss none wrong yet. thouh you might be lucky a couple didnt play A TURF THIS WEEK COLTS V DIGMAN EVEN ON THAT GOAT TRACK DIGMAN EASILY.....IMPS V P/COOK IMPS BY PLENTY......VALES V WEST ........VALES BOWLERS TOO STRONG AT HOME FOR YOUNG LIONS.......GRAND V G/BRAND GRAND TO WIN IN ............DOUBT YOU WILL HAVE ANY DIFF BIG TIP IN DIVVY 2 PLUCKA SINGLE FIGURES AT BEST

well done huss none wrong yet. thouh you might be lucky a couple didnt play A TURF THIS WEEK COLTS V DIGMAN EVEN ON THAT GOAT TRACK DIGMAN EASILY.....IMPS V P/COOK IMPS BY PLENTY......VALES V WEST ........VALES BOWLERS TOO STRONG AT HOME FOR YOUNG LIONS.......GRAND V G/BRAND GRAND TO WIN IN ............DOUBT YOU WILL HAVE ANY DIFF BIG TIP IN DIVVY 2 PLUCKA SINGLE FIGURES AT BEST

Yeah mate, my tips are the same as yours & im tippin the same teams to win the 2ndXI also......;)

Yeah mate, my tips are the same as yours & im tippin the same teams to win the 2ndXI also......;)

great win by imps ......top inninngs by slats .R.H.plays imps win by 10 wickets.......got west wrong but only because of young will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back