Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey geeno and titb just wondering if u have organised ur cricket trip. Just heard on radio that qantas has cheap flights over seas but u can only fly in march.

Hey mate i don’t know what you’re on about covers were down Thursday night and were taken off Saturday morning by our guys and ground curator to see the condition so i really don’t know what you’re on about.

Also what happened at your ground no covers no play?

Well at least laverton got to play yesterday at home.

I suggest you get your facts straight.

well since september why havnt lavo's bturf team had a result........???because lavo wernt putting the covers down....its confirmed we got the 6 pts......

may as well put them on the mats.....

our boys......well im filthy....possibly 1 of the worst results ive ever played in...and a result like that we dont deserve to play finals.......though unlike titb and geeno's boys who arnt getting any finals action we are still a chance.......chin up boys......hahahaha

well since september why havnt lavo's bturf team had a result........???because lavo wernt putting the covers down....its confirmed we got the 6 pts......

may as well put them on the mats.....

our boys......well im filthy....possibly 1 of the worst results ive ever played in...and a result like that we dont deserve to play finals.......though unlike titb and geeno's boys who arnt getting any finals action we are still a chance.......chin up boys......hahahaha
Mate you wont get the points as covers were down Thursdat night Congs can confirm this.

Also most of this season we did not have access to the covers.

Grow up that all i want to say,

we
Mate you wont get the points as covers were down Thursdat night Congs can confirm this.

why didnt you have access to covers???? too tight to chip in for the covers....????

if they were down why was the wicket unplayable????.......what a load of crap.......

ive just seen your protest on email......why did your players leave the ground??? our captian was there and lavo's wasnt......????

good ol lavo......

lavo put the covers back down because they thought there was a game played on the sunday.....ppppfffftttt.....wouldnt you leave them off to let the wicket dry.......????? from memory it was windy/sunny sat perfect drying conditions.......

grow up......thats calling the kettle black isnt it......

also from memory melt centrals took pts off lavo a couple of weeks back due to the wicket not being prepared.....?????

lavo put the covers back down because they thought there was a game played on the sunday.....ppppfffftttt.....wouldnt you leave them off to let the wicket dry.......????? from memory it was windy/sunny sat perfect drying conditions.......

also from memory melt centrals took pts off lavo a couple of weeks back due to the wicket not being prepared.....?????

Well well well, Deer Park just being Deer Park again, did u see the rain friday night!! I can confirm for a fact that the covers were put down thursday night, I was there!! And yes, we havent had access to the covers during the earlier part of the season, hence all the no results!!
Both captains were down at the ground and they could see the state of the ground themselves.
But don't f****ng cheat by saying something thats not true!! It doesnt look good on your clubs behalf!!
I can go on and say a few more things but then that starts getting childish, so ill just shut up, good luck with the rest of your season in that 2nd class competition!!

who gives a flying ********.. knowone cares about the shitmen in crappy A2

Well well well, Deer Park just being Deer Park again, did u see the rain friday night!! I can confirm for a fact that the covers were put down thursday night, I was there!! And yes, we havent had access to the covers during the earlier part of the season, hence all the no results!!
Both captains were down at the ground and they could see the state of the ground themselves.
But don't f****ng cheat by saying something thats not true!! It doesnt look good on your clubs behalf!!
I can go on and say a few more things but then that starts getting childish, so ill just shut up, good luck with the rest of your season in that 2nd class competition!!

lots of questions still to be answered......

no worries lavo who's in the 4th class grade of their comp!!!!

lots of questions still to be answered......

no worries lavo who's in the 4th class grade of their comp!!!!

What questions weapons, we were there and your guys were there, ground was unplayable, pitch was prepared and covers were on, result match abandoned 3 points each!!!
you have to start at the bottom in VTCA and work your way up, you wouldnt understand that weapons!!

Hey geeno and titb just wondering if u have organised ur cricket trip. Just heard on radio that qantas has cheap flights over seas but u can only fly in march.

gbanger13 every one wants a crack at me and geeno,we will cop that.but i heard from a fellow cheat at your club, that you are the presidents son,and that most of the cheats think your about 80 cents in the dollar.his words not mine i would have said about 50 cents,this being said, means you play b turf,you can have march off too big mouth.

Even if I do have march off at least I will have a team to support in the a turf as for u and geeno I will like to see u run ur mouth after this weekend. I don't hide who I am y don't u grow a set of nuts and name ur self

gbanger13 every one wants a crack at me and geeno,we will cop that.but i heard from a fellow cheat at your club, that you are the presidents son,and that most of the cheats think your about 80 cents in the dollar.his words not mine i would have said about 50 cents,this being said, means you play b turf,you can have march off too big mouth.

I dont wana have a crack at you
I just wana know who you are
eek.png
instead of me thinking that titb stands for THE IMPS TURD BURGLER
biggrin.png

and come and watch digman with me and have a beer if you want
wink.png

who gives a flying ********.. knowone cares about the shitmen in crappy A2

hey lucky luckhurst,dont you bag peoples grade of cricket.how many a turf games would you have ever played at colts or digman,if step daddy wasnt coach....ah none..
liam i might just take you up on that offer,but this time its your shout.

hey lucky luckhurst,dont you bag peoples grade of cricket.how many a turf games would you have ever played at colts or digman,if step daddy wasnt coach....ah none..

he never played me champ

ive gotta laugh at that hahahahahahahahahahaha
and no probs mate see you then
wink.png

no hope he will shout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back