Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

jika jika;360123 said:
Jeez, I thought GU won 7 flags in a row, and I remember they recruited plenty of top line players over those years, but if Wyndhamvale dont need to recruit after winning 1, maybe its me who's wrong. It's attitudes like that that have reigning premiers miss the 4 the next year. Get a grip champ, or maybe loosen the grip.

lmfao, will see fella, it was actually this attitude that won us the grand final... top 4 is a certainty....

williamstown has crossed my mind, but im not set on the idea of playing there... i played my whole junior career against them and werribee, and i simply just dont like them...

and yes weapons, u r correct in saying im slack... thats the reason i havent moved on yet but this season will determine where i go

futurecompchamp;360178 said:
lmfao, will see fella, it was actually this attitude that won us the grand final... top 4 is a certainty....

williamstown has crossed my mind, but im not set on the idea of playing there... i played my whole junior career against them and werribee, and i simply just dont like them...

and yes weapons, u r correct in saying im slack... thats the reason i havent moved on yet but this season will determine where i go

no worries mate and yes same both ways i dont like wezza either........but you'd go to a club with a recent history of success.......or go to the next level again......

i played wdca when i was younger and played the last 9 years at willy......and a very successfull 9 years too so im glad i did.......

cheers

futurecompchamp;359646 said:
The whole lot of you are pretenders... all you do is talk it up on here... Lavo, if you can't share who you have picked up this season, then they musten be any good. i would be the first person to say that wyndhamvale picked up a player... but we havent no need in this comp.

this season can't start quick enough...

I do hope that clubs have picked up decent players, because theres not enough of them. I want this comp to get alot stronger, i enjoy playing in the wdca but if its anything like last year ill giving a higher grade a good think.

I would tho like to wish all clubs the best of luck this season

And too the vale boys, lets go back to back!!!!

One good year dont make a great player, your year was good because you played on that shit track a whole lot more than any other bowler.

And as far as making 450 runs. 300 of them were made at No7 or lower. Any half decent batsmen can make those runs the way you did.

Your a shitman, back it up this year batting up the order you softcock

bigtitsatwork;360359 said:
One good year dont make a great player, your year was good because you played on that shit track a whole lot more than any other bowler.

And as far as making 450 runs. 300 of them were made at No7 or lower. Any half decent batsmen can make those runs the way you did.

Your a shitman, back it up this year batting up the order you softcock

Bigtitsatwork you are not making much sense if he had to bowl on a shit track he certainly had to bat on the same wicket so maybe his 450 runs were under valued. I also think you will find he made a century batting up the order.How i judge a player is their performances in big games under pressure and his performances in the finals were the main factor why Wyndhamvale won the flag.
I also think Wyndhamvale are kidding themselves if they think they can go back to back without topping up their list with a couple of good batsmen. The comp was pretty weak last season but with some clubs recruiting quality players this year Wyndhamvale in my opinion might stuggle to make the finals.

West Riff Raff;360453 said:
Bigtitsatwork you are not making much sense if he had to bowl on a shit track he certainly had to bat on the same wicket so maybe his 450 runs were under valued. I also think you will find he made a century batting up the order.How i judge a player is their performances in big games under pressure and his performances in the finals were the main factor why Wyndhamvale won the flag.
I also think Wyndhamvale are kidding themselves if they think they can go back to back without topping up their list with a couple of good batsmen. The comp was pretty weak last season but with some clubs recruiting quality players this year Wyndhamvale in my opinion might stuggle to make the finals.

would you like to announce who west have picked up or shall i..........?

either way get it out in the open........:eek:

weapons05/06;360585 said:
would you like to announce who west have picked up or shall i..........?

either way get it out in the open........:eek:

You can have a crack at it and i will let you know how close to the mark you are. I can confirm Onions is training with Willy Imps.

Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

West newports pick ups are will Phillips (ex Carlton), Jordan robins alt nth I think, ash peters alt nth, kappa from footscray lowr grades, Ryan main who played up the country lst year... That's all I no of so far that's str8 from wills mouth so don't quote me on it.

slogger22;360651 said:
West newports pick ups are will Phillips (ex Carlton), Jordan robins alt nth I think, ash peters alt nth, kappa from footscray lowr grades, Ryan main who played up the country lst year... That's all I no of so far that's str8 from wills mouth so don't quote me on it.

rats.........hahaha........kulendranathan.........= kappa played at sunshine subbies last 2 years.........

definately picked all young blokes up jordan robbins and will phillips are in with kappa........ash peters.........altona subbies 2's player.........where are the snr players..........?? no leaders amungst that group just followers.........:eek:

on the right track though good young players

weapons05/06;360722 said:
rats.........hahaha........kulendranathan.........= kappa played at sunshine subbies last 2 years.........

definately picked all young blokes up jordan robbins and will phillips are in with kappa........ash peters.........altona subbies 2's player.........where are the snr players..........?? no leaders amungst that group just followers.........:eek:

on the right track though good young players

There is couple of other top order batsmen coming as well but they are young as well. Unfortunately like alot of other clubs we have chased a mature leader but couldn't land one that suited our needs so we went down the track of youth which will hold us in got stead. Most of the guys we have recruited have either played with district clubs, subbies or senior division VTCA so they are fairly experienced for their age. We have also put a strong coaching panel together headed by Dog that hopefully will help off set that lack of a mature age player on the field. I can see our first eleven fielding a side with the oldest player being 22 or 23.

yeah.. theres nothin wrong with having a young side. a few years ago when we made the final our average age was about 22. there all pretty mature cricketers anyway age is just a number. willo should smash it this year, just dont let him bowl

West Riff Raff;360754 said:
There is couple of other top order batsmen coming as well but they are young as well. Unfortunately like alot of other clubs we have chased a mature leader but couldn't land one that suited our needs so we went down the track of youth which will hold us in got stead. Most of the guys we have recruited have either played with district clubs, subbies or senior division VTCA so they are fairly experienced for their age. We have also put a strong coaching panel together headed by Dog that hopefully will help off set that lack of a mature age player on the field. I can see our first eleven fielding a side with the oldest player being 22 or 23.

Who is 'the dog'?

West Riff Raff;360754 said:

armadeep singh another one..........;)

he is the origional Paul dog Mcgowan unsure of the spelling of his last name..........i am the weapon dog.........hahaha

why wouldnt you chase me.........??

weapons05/06;360851 said:
armadeep singh another one..........;)

he is the origional Paul dog Mcgowan unsure of the spelling of his last name..........i am the weapon dog.........hahaha

why wouldnt you chase me.........??

Your mail is spot on. The reason we didn't chase you was that we didn't want a playing coach that wouldn't get a game in our firsts.

West Riff Raff;360924 said:
Your mail is spot on. The reason we didn't chase you was that we didn't want a playing coach that wouldn't get a game in our firsts.

Who are all these blokes u got & where have they been playing bud???:confused:

Going by the info on here I cant find anyone at Altona Nth or Carlton by those names???:confused:

hussler;360956 said:
Who are all these blokes u got & where have they been playing bud???:confused:

Going by the info on here I cant find anyone at Altona Nth or Carlton by those names???:confused:

Ash Peters Altona last year / Altona North previously.

Amar Singh Taylors Lakes / Sunshine subbies

Will Phillips Carlton last 2 years / Altona North previously

Jordan Robbins West Newport socially last year / Altona North previously

Kappa Sunshine subbies last 2 years / Taylors Lakes & Willy juniors

????? TBC ??????? / Altona North / Footscray.

Ryan Main Warragul

Add the above to the Irving Bros, Josh Bamford, Chicken, Tommy P, Hicky and Benny's 2 boys and we will have a very young side but very talented and i would back us to be the best fielding side in the comp this season and if they click together who knows what might happen.

West Riff Raff;360958 said:
Ash Peters Altona last year / Altona North previously.

Amar Singh Taylors Lakes / Sunshine subbies

Will Phillips Carlton last 2 years / Altona North previously

Jordan Robbins West Newport socially last year / Altona North previously

Kappa Sunshine subbies last 2 years / Taylors Lakes & Willy juniors

????? TBC ??????? / Altona North / Footscray.

Ryan Main Warragul

Add the above to the Irving Bros, Josh Bamford, Chicken, Tommy P, Hicky and Benny's 2 boys and we will have a very young side but very talented and i would back us to be the best fielding side in the comp this season and if they click together who knows what might happen.

A little bird informed me A.Clarke may be returning to help out as well, can you confirm this WRR?

10notout;360964 said:
A little bird informed me A.Clarke may be returning to help out as well, can you confirm this WRR?

He will be a part of the coaching panel along with a couple of other experince coaches.

West Riff Raff;360968 said:
He will be a part of the coaching panel along with a couple of other experince coaches.

By the sounds of things, there are going to be more coaches than players????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back