Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

dolz;388467 said:
So make the overs pretty much like the VTCA and you have to play every over of the day regardless?

And weapons, the council did it without the club knowing so there wasn't much we could do about it is there?

The reason they(VTCA) play every over is they have the bonus point system,like we used to have........

Im saying we lose 3overs(sometimes more) for no reason.....:eek:....its not like we finish in the dark........:(

hussler;388457 said:
I've been thinking about this rule for a long time,not just cos it cost us on sat. we knew the equation.....

I honestly don't know why we lose 3 overs,espeically when they changed the rule about the over rate at the start of the year:confused:.........lets just play 80 or 70 overs every saturday,regardless of changes of innings......:cool:

It sounds like a good idea the VTCA already do this.
Join a forward progressive thinking comp u might enjoy it.
Willy and Churches comp stuck in the past treading water there drowning not waving, ohh yea checked out your stats in the one's know theres something to spruk about LOL.
Have a gd Day:rolleyes:

dolz;388467 said:
So make the overs pretty much like the VTCA and you have to play every over of the day regardless?

And weapons, the council did it without the club knowing so there wasn't much we could do about it is there?

im over it now man so couldnt give a continental now........

hussler;388479 said:
The reason they(VTCA) play every over is they have the bonus point system,like we used to have........

Im saying we lose 3overs(sometimes more) for no reason.....:eek:....its not like we finish in the dark........:(

suck it up .........move on chump:D

BigCoq;388482 said:
Willy and Churches comp stuck in the past treading water there drowning not waving, ohh yea checked out your stats in the one's know theres something to spruk about LOL.

I have alot of mates who play in VTCA and everyone of them HATE the fact that they play every over in the day! i wouldnt be calling it a progressive comp. In fact quite the opposite and will eventually work against them.
How many times do they have to go and field for another 30 overs when ther is no chance of a result.. Much prefer to be having a beer by that stage!

BigCoq;388482 said:

Bonus points are outdated chump.........we got rid of them 15 years ago...............nothing worse than having to play 20 overs of meaningless cricket.....:eek:...hope your enjoying your travelling around the world in your new/old comp!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Willi Comp;388497 said:
I have alot of mates who play in VTCA and everyone of them HATE the fact that they play every over in the day! i wouldnt be calling it a progressive comp. In fact quite the opposite and will eventually work against them.
How many times do they have to go and field for another 30 overs when ther is no chance of a result.. Much prefer to be having a beer by that stage!

Dont really care about the useless 20 overs to be bowled for no end result i agree but u dont have bonus points so no need to bother,but whats the big deal about the 3 overs play em it equates to less than 15min hardly think anyone will appeal for bad light. Only the Soft Coqs will be sooking up not the ones who are up for a faidinkum dip.

Having said all that the points system is fair across the board i feel. i dont mind it it because we made up 1.7 ponts on 4th place keeping as in with a good show for finals. There are pros and Cons with any system implemented no one is perfect.

hussler;388501 said:
Bonus points are outdated chump.........we got rid of them 15 years ago...............nothing worse than having to play 20 overs of meaningless cricket.....:eek:...hope your enjoying your travelling around the world in your new/old comp!!!!!!!!!:eek:

tell us how old is the Prestigious Willy comp is i looked up your lame web site and doesnt make refrence wierd where is the Pride.
Churches over 100 yrs if ur wondering go back to the 70/80 best matting comp in Victoria.

BigCoq;388505 said:
tell us how old is the Prestigious Willy comp is i looked up your lame web site and doesnt make refrence wierd where is the Pride.
Churches over 100 yrs if ur wondering go back to the 70/80 best matting comp in Victoria.

are we going backwards or looking forwards.........:confused:

aparently comp meeting is on tonight with the churches comp........lets see what happens.......

vtca suck doo doo:eek:

weapons05/06;388506 said:
are we going backwards or looking forwards.........:confused:

aparently comp meeting is on tonight with the churches comp........lets see what happens.......

vtca suck doo doo:eek:

hope they say NO!!!!!!
WE WILL PICK YOU UP WHEN U GUYS FOLD!!!
FCA,SCA NEXT .....................................

BigCoq;388509 said:
hope they say NO!!!!!!

hope you got some good$$$$$$$$$$;)

BigCoq;388509 said:
hope they say NO!!!!!!

Dont worry,when they say NO at the meeting,you will have no option but to put your matting teams in our comp cos the churches will fold baahahahahaahaha:eek::eek::eek:

weapons05/06;388512 said:
hope you got some good$$$$$$$$$$;)

They'd offer you 5 bucks a game & maybe sum free dental..............:D

hussler;388514 said:
Dont worry,when they say NO at the meeting,you will have no option but to put your matting teams in our comp cos the churches will fold baahahahahaahaha:eek::eek::eek:

Gd to see my mate JC top scoring at Digman know one rated him.
Money doesnt buy success as you would well know.
Im not sure if weapons is looking for a new home anyhow we dont pay just the coach and certainly not figjams with inflated egos...... ur club would be well aware of those kinds of players.......
Churches can ride out the storm the money is stored for a rainy day.
How olds the Willy comp?
Anyhow were in the best Turf Park cricket comp in Victoria extremly well run.
All ground tip top.
Clear consistent messages coming from the top no brainer really....
Gd luck in the Finals:D

hussler;388514 said:

You could be right there because if they don't merge all will be left from the top 2 grades in WSUCCA at the moment will be 2 St Johns teams and 1 roosters team, so it will leave a depleted C and D and one day grades.:eek:

BigCoq;388520 said:
Gd to see my mate JC top scoring at Digman know one rated him.
Money doesnt buy success as you would well know.
Im not sure if weapons is looking for a new home anyhow we dont pay just the coach and certainly not figjams with inflated egos...... ur club would be well aware of those kinds of players.......
Churches can ride out the storm the money is stored for a rainy day.
How olds the Willy comp?
Anyhow were in the best Turf Park cricket comp in Victoria extremly well run.
All ground tip top.
Clear consistent messages coming from the top no brainer really....
Gd luck in the Finals:D

For a guy whos played 0 games in our comp & 2 games in VTCA NTH B2 you think you know alot about nothing really............:eek:........you are nowhere near being in the best turf cricket comp,you are in NTH B1.......all the guys on Vtca site reckon its ran terribly,just read their posts............as for the grounds,they are no different to the grounds we use,they are local parks like ours...........good luck on the cricket trip....:p

BigCoq;388505 said:

cant see anything beyond 1965 in churches history,wheres the rest,maybe you should go dig it up from somewhere..........:eek:

hussler;388516 said:
They'd offer you 5 bucks a game & maybe sum free dental..............:D

was that 500 a game maybe.......some free dental cmon chump........:eek:

hussler;388552 said:
For a guy whos played 0 games in our comp & 2 games in VTCA NTH B2 you think you know alot about nothing really............:eek:........you are nowhere near being in the best turf cricket comp,you are in NTH B1.......all the guys on Vtca site reckon its ran terribly,just read their posts............as for the grounds,they are no different to the grounds we use,they are local parks like ours...........good luck on the cricket trip....:p

ahhhhhh gold......;)

hussler;388553 said:
cant see anything beyond 1965 in churches history,wheres the rest,maybe you should go dig it up from somewhere..........:eek:

word out that there is only 1 club interested in comming across........also been told its a long way from going ahead........clubs commitee's in the wdca now will be putting in a vote........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back