Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

hussler;388553 said:
cant see anything beyond 1965 in churches history,wheres the rest,maybe you should go dig it up from somewhere..........:eek:

many different church assoc within the western suburbs prior to 1965.
1965 incorparated all off the west. history of ur comp please?
I know enough to make an informed desicion.

weapons05/06;388561 said:
word out that there is only 1 club interested in comming across........also been told its a long way from going ahead........clubs commitee's in the wdca now will be putting in a vote........

yer one of the melton sides gd luck with that. churches would be better off without them anyway ha ha ha:D

i dont care about the churches history or our history for that matter all i care about is the future comp that is not called churches.

Also the poeple running both comps would need to stand aside and get elected into the new comp i personally dont want the currend admins of the Churches running the new comp as they are bad and thats why clubs want to leave. Aslo why wickect got damaged.

BigCoq;388505 said:
tell us how old is the Prestigious Willy comp is i looked up your lame web site and doesnt make refrence wierd where is the Pride.
Churches over 100 yrs if ur wondering go back to the 70/80 best matting comp in Victoria.
Maybe over 100 years ,but now dying,both melton clubs have officially applied for addmission to WDCA,which would leave approx 30 sides in WSUCCA,AND POSSIBLE MORE SIDES WILL CROSS OVER SHORTLY,(centrals etc).

SWANNEES;388627 said:
Maybe over 100 years ,but now dying,both melton clubs have officially applied for addmission to WDCA,which would leave approx 30 sides in WSUCCA,AND POSSIBLE MORE SIDES WILL CROSS OVER SHORTLY,(centrals etc).

Both melton sides excellent sound like a win 2 churches.
I hope u didnt promise them they could play turf thats what they want.
Mate can u accomadate extra turf sides?
Do we have a plan moving forward or are we just winging it see how we go and make it up as we go.

Howd the vote go?

Hell if u can accomadate all of us and lift the standard we want to put a thirds in C turf good for our club builds strenghth to take into the VTCA is this possible under your new vision or is it a pure aquisition because some people are getting tired.

Whats in it for us!!!!!!!!!

BigCoq;388640 said:
Do we have a plan moving forward or are we just winging it see how we go and make it up as we go.

Howd the vote go?

Hell if u can accomadate all of us and lift the standard we want to put a thirds in C turf good for our club builds strenghth to take into the VTCA is this possible under your new vision or is it a pure aquisition because some people are getting tired.

whos us? u in VTCA or Churches?
Im not sure where u are going about lifting the standard of WDCA? I would expect all sides in A Turf bar the bottom 2 would wipe the floor with North B1 in VTCA..
Realistically, the WDCA is doing ok without the need of more sides! more sides will only strenghten the comp, but far from need them to survive.
In fact, having played in this comp for a decade now, i think the comp has actually got a bit stronger..

I think the comp will only continue to get stronger from here on in, with clubs paying players to try and keep up with other clubs. Good position for the WDCA to be in, especially without the need to merge with the churches comp

Willi Comp;388644 said:
whos us? u in VTCA or Churches?
Im not sure where u are going about lifting the standard of WDCA? I would expect all sides in A Turf bar the bottom 2 would wipe the floor with North B1 in VTCA..
Realistically, the WDCA is doing ok without the need of more sides! more sides will only strenghten the comp, but far from need them to survive.
In fact, having played in this comp for a decade now, i think the comp has actually got a bit stronger..

Blah Blah Blah WDCA stronger than VTCA big deal go piss on a fire!
Whats the model moving forward?
Whats in it for the other clubs?
Will extra turf grounds be made available for new teams coming in?
Is there a plan?
Strenghtening the comp how does this equate in reality?
Most clubs coming over would be purely and solely be doing so due to the turf aspect is this acheivable for new clubs coming in without an existing Turf wicket?
Do new clubs come in to play in a new and improved Matting grade?
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS NOT BLABERING ON IN POLITICAL RETORIC
BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!
Whats in it for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWANNEES;388645 said:
happy to recieve your application for c turf

If your new improved merged comp can get us a turf wicket to play on where there. Ill Sign up now:D

BigCoq;388656 said:
If your new improved merged comp can get us a turf wicket to play on where there. Ill Sign up now:D

Al the garb you are carrying on with will get you nowhere........why dont you find your own turf wicket?????? Or better still get one at your home ground,if you know where it is of course,youve had plenty of them.......:eek:

You keep saying whats in it for us? What do want a effen rose leaf or pearl necklace or something..........:(

BigCoq;388655 said:
Blah Blah Blah WDCA stronger than VTCA big deal go piss on a fire!
Whats the model moving forward?
Whats in it for the other clubs?
Will extra turf grounds be made available for new teams coming in?
Is there a plan?
Strenghtening the comp how does this equate in reality?
Most clubs coming over would be purely and solely be doing so due to the turf aspect is this acheivable for new clubs coming in without an existing Turf wicket?
Do new clubs come in to play in a new and improved Matting grade?
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS NOT BLABERING ON IN POLITICAL RETORIC
BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!
Whats in it for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing is in it for you, because our comp doesnt need you!
Churches teams and bottom grade VTCA will just add more teams our B Turf if it was to happen, but by no means does our comp need you!
Churches has what, 6 sides in A grade.. (in fact i dont really know, because know one cares)..

Willi Comp;388699 said:
Nothing is in it for you, because our comp doesnt need you!
Churches teams and bottom grade VTCA will just add more teams our B Turf if it was to happen, but by no means does our comp need you!
Churches has what, 6 sides in A grade.. (in fact i dont really know, because know one cares)..

Good Post...........:D

BigCoq;388640 said:

Howd the vote go?

I don't know if your thirds would be up to that standard unless you are having an infux of players next year. They have struggled all year in B matts in WSUCCA and had to forfiet 2x throughout the year, which unfornunaley seems to be a regular occurrance for your club over the years. Good luck if it happens but i don't see it happening unless you have some changes and players who will committ 100% and not put the spring carnival first. :D

I dont get it if there is no benefit for incoming teams why bother with a merge.
Merge is for the better yes just like a marriage yes.

Pickets worry about your own soft club not mine. I havent started slaging ur club lets keep it civil.

Enjoy the Willy matts mate big step for your club hey, stop the press Melton Sth power into the future.

CRAZY

BigCoq;388710 said:
I dont get it if there is no benefit for incoming teams why bother with a merge.
Merge is for the better yes just like a marriage yes.

Pickets worry about your own soft club not mine. I havent started slaging ur club lets keep it civil.

Enjoy the Willy matts mate big step for your club hey, stop the press Melton Sth power into the future.

CRAZY

Yes a big step up for us and a challenge we are all looking forward to, and from what I hear its C turf so its a huge step for us. The Willi copm is a much stromger comp so I am to believe especially after the exodus of teams last season. And just a bit of fun mate didnt mean to slage:D but i still believe you B matts would struggle in C turf unless you pick up players or there is an inprovement somewhere. But if you can offer the chance to play Turf especially 3 grades then you will probably attract better players. Especially younger ones who may not get the chance on turf at their current clubs. Then you have a chance to develope them.

Clear The Pickets;388731 said:
Yes a big step up for us and a challenge we are all looking forward to, and from what I hear its C turf so its a huge step for us. The Willi copm is a much stromger comp so I am to believe especially after the exodus of teams last season. And just a bit of fun mate didnt mean to slage:D but i still believe you B matts would struggle in C turf unless you pick up players or there is an inprovement somewhere. But if you can offer the chance to play Turf especially 3 grades then you will probably attract better players. Especially younger ones who may not get the chance on turf at their current clubs. Then you have a chance to develope them.

First off, I am not trying to enter the discussion on how good VTCA is or how good Willy Comp. Id just like to say this to all melton south players reading this. The only reason that you think that C COMPOSITE is a step up for you is that you have refused to play any higher than the lowest you can. I know you will try and comment on how you dont have turf ground etc. I know the teams playing in C COMPOSITE and the players in these team and I will gladly say that it wont be a step up. I think playing against 15-17 year old kids and playing against some team's thirds is not a step up for your club at all. I have played that level years ago and the standard wasnt the best, not for your 1s to be in, and speaking to a few people, the standard has dropped more. I dont know many of you at Melton South but Leigh Edwards if you are reading this, go somewhere higher. You will be wasting away down there. Our club is happy to have you, as I am sure most others will.

again I say Im not bagging the Willy comp, and you guys might attack the B section in VTCA or my club if you want, just putting my view across.

StAndrewsman;388741 said:
First off, I am not trying to enter the discussion on how good VTCA is or how good Willy Comp. Id just like to say this to all melton south players reading this. The only reason that you think that C COMPOSITE is a step up for you is that you have refused to play any higher than the lowest you can. I know you will try and comment on how you dont have turf ground etc. I know the teams playing in C COMPOSITE and the players in these team and I will gladly say that it wont be a step up. I think playing against 15-17 year old kids and playing against some team's thirds is not a step up for your club at all. I have played that level years ago and the standard wasnt the best, not for your 1s to be in, and speaking to a few people, the standard has dropped more. I dont know many of you at Melton South but Leigh Edwards if you are reading this, go somewhere higher. You will be wasting away down there. Our club is happy to have you, as I am sure most others will.

again I say Im not bagging the Willy comp, and you guys might attack the B section in VTCA or my club if you want, just putting my view across.

finals around the corner and we are talking about this garbage.........

SWANNEES;388645 said:
happy to recieve your application for c turf

any news on the b-matting debarcle comming out of lavo.........???

i think it was funny they(lavo)say their pitch was vandalised for the snr match and their u/17's played on the same ground in the morning.........

my opinion is that they should lose all their points for that round and suspend the whole 22(or 11) players involved.......

where are the lavo boys when we need em.......???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back