Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Attention all cricketers looking to wind up the season on a big note come down to the Roosters if ur interested in free beer for 4-5 hours getting fed through out the day and possibly winning 4k were happy to have u spend the day with us bring ur 50 bucks gets a mate in as well theres only 200 tkts last man standing gets the Chocalates give away prises thru out the day as well always a Good Big day.
We are in 5th avenue Altona North brand new club room.Starts at 12noon 28th of February.
Hope to see some new faces down there.:D
Yes members from other clubs have won in the past!

thedog;389457 said:
What about WEST NEWPORT they have offered Hoppers 4 kegs of beer for an outright win WHAT CHEATS.

no one should call lavo cheats especially over b matts which they did not cheat.

BUT WEST NEWPORT buying an outright to get second place from LAVO who are going to beat GU who were all out for 108.

Poor Lavo will miss out on a home Finale DUE TO WEST CHEATING shame on the scum bags from WEST SHAME.

WEST ARE CHEATS BIG TIME AND LAVO WILL KILL THEM.

no not 4 kegs they have not got any taps so it was 20 slabs;)

just cricket;389732 said:

Is this a sign that West Newport Have Cheated or are going to CHEAT wither way i dont care Lavo will beat them like they will beat GU.

I would love someone from hoppers to confirm this.

If WEST DO CHEAT LIKE THEY STEAL PLAYERS THEY SHOULD BE KICKED OUT OF THE COMP.

thedog;389734 said:
Is this a sign that West Newport Have Cheated or are going to CHEAT wither way i dont care Lavo will beat them like they will beat GU.

why dont you stop trying to turn it around when laverton cheated 2 weeks ago !!!!making up so much crap about west newport they dont have to cheat to win games not like laverton matting!!! and wahat happen on saturday when a certain father got told were to go and went home sooking:(
go GU

I wouldn't count out GU from winning this week. As it would seem, Laverton should probably win the game, but I definitely wouldn't be counting out GU from winning

Either way, should be an interesting finals series

thedog;389734 said:

It is so far from the truth. i can honestly say no club in the comp cheats.
But to believe a rumour that was started for a little giggle has been taken way to serious by yourself.

So get over it.

thedog;389734 said:

thedog, in some of your earlier quotes like below, for someone who isnt from Lavo u sure do support them.. and have some real beef with West Newp..
'i am not part of lavo i am just a fan i have nothing to do with the club so why would i say shit.'

Things will play out in the end, it doesnt really matter who finishes 2nd or 3rd as both sides will play on the same wicket over 2 days!
So the away side must bat first...
ps. gee, some rain on the first weekend of the semi should make it interesting...

grubbee;388812 said:
The wheels haven`t fallen off at laverton............The axles snapped..

Gu this week will bend lavo over and drive them to 3rd and another date with west npt and probably the same result.

Was crackers impersonating Luke Skywalker on the weekend waving his bat around trying to protect himself and how about the verbal garbage that was coming from over the fence on the weekend in the lavo corner,,,,,,,,,embarrassing.

the only thing bent over on the weekend was when romain bent over to get into his car and take off? talk about wheels falling off....
interesting to see how GU the club of the last 10 years handles this, only one outcome surely.... all this after the leading wicket taker leaves as well!
perhaps they can bring another player up from their b turf (2) side to fill the gap left by them two.

also what was crackers protecting himself from????

everyone loves a bit of banter from the sidelines. when someone hits someone from behind, then proceeds to walk to the other side of the ground. thats a joke! the gu boys can fill anyone who wants to know in im sure..... very very very lucky man though, wouldnt make to many good decisions that peanut but to walk to the other side of the ground was a good one.

Commentator;389743 said:
But to believe a rumour that was started for a little giggle has been taken way to serious by yourself.

So get over it.

well why is there a board meeting about the lavo(white) v lavo(black) game that never went ahead a couple of saturdays ago......?????

all im gonna say is i hope the commitee at the top of this comp show some balls..........;)

weapons05/06;389878 said:
well why is there a board meeting about the lavo(white) v lavo(black) game that never went ahead a couple of saturdays ago......?????

all im gonna say is i hope the commitee at the top of this comp show some balls..........;)

I can tell you that laverton did play and both captains will testify to that and even 2- 3 people who witnessed the match will hell i will too this is B/S meeting why don’t they look in to West Newport the Crap Hole of The Comp

thedog;389886 said:
I can tell you that laverton did play and both captains will testify to that and even 2- 3 people who witnessed the match will hell i will too this is B/S meeting why don’t they look in to West Newport the Crap Hole of The Comp

well something is going on...........?????...and sounds like you are back pedalling a bit........who gives a stuff about west newport good luck to them........and id hate to be in your shoes if you are in the (black) team and you miss out on finals.....gee that would be very dissapointing......

it started from the game being moved to the other ground down the road because the ground was vandalised and when the 17's played on it in the morning eyebrows were raised.......plus we were told the game started at normal time of 1.30 and was finished by 2.20......

then because i went there and i hear (glenorden did the same) and gave you's up to the competition for being cheats and bringing the game into disrepute they tell us that both lavo teams had a wedding to go to so the game got started at 11:15 at the other ground which is a load of tripe........no club has the right to move games to suit themselves.........its like me saying to my oposition captian that we will start at 10.00 because rain is forcasted late afternoon to get a result it cant happen.......

basically no leg to stand on.........watch this space........:eek:

thedog;389457 said:
What about WEST NEWPORT they have offered Hoppers 4 kegs of beer for an outright win WHAT CHEATS.

no one should call lavo cheats especially over b matts which they did not cheat.

BUT WEST NEWPORT buying an outright to get second place from LAVO who are going to beat GU who were all out for 108.

Poor Lavo will miss out on a home Finale DUE TO WEST CHEATING shame on the scum bags from WEST SHAME.

WEST ARE CHEATS BIG TIME AND LAVO WILL KILL THEM.

weapons05/06;389908 said:
well something is going on...........?????...and sounds like you are back pedalling a bit........who gives a stuff about west newport good luck to them........and id hate to be in your shoes if you are in the (black) team and you miss out on finals.....gee that would be very dissapointing......

it started from the game being moved to the other ground down the road because the ground was vandalised and when the 17's played on it in the morning eyebrows were raised.......plus we were told the game started at normal time of 1.30 and was finished by 2.20......

then because i went there and i hear (glenorden did the same) and gave you's up to the competition for being cheats and bringing the game into disrepute they tell us that both lavo teams had a wedding to go to so the game got started at 11:15 at the other ground which is a load of tripe........no club has the right to move games to suit themselves.........its like me saying to my oposition captian that we will start at 10.00 because rain is forcasted late afternoon to get a result it cant happen.......

here here spot on ;)

just cricket;389732 said:

rohan;389873 said:
the only thing bent over on the weekend was when romain bent over to get into his car and take off? talk about wheels falling off....
interesting to see how GU the club of the last 10 years handles this, only one outcome surely.... all this after the leading wicket taker leaves as well!
perhaps they can bring another player up from their b turf (2) side to fill the gap left by them two.

everyone loves a bit of banter from the sidelines. when someone hits someone from behind, then proceeds to walk to the other side of the ground. thats a joke! the gu boys can fill anyone who wants to know in im sure..... very very very lucky man though, wouldnt make to many good decisions that peanut but to walk to the other side of the ground was a good one.

The post you responded to was about the West Newport game.

Hit from behind? The mouth was pushed and not hit, you know that. The only hit I saw on the weekend was your batting ave. hitting an all time low. In five hits against 1st, 3rd, 4th and 5th you've made 37 runs at an ave. of 7.4. If it's too hard at the top, hide down the order like the rest of your guns.

As for the peanut, he was last seen drinking in your club rooms at 6.30 while the mouth was at home sooking. State the facts next time you get on here and stop trying to give blokes a bad name.

thedog;389734 said:

why dont you stop trying to turn it around when laverton cheated 2 weeks ago !!!!making up so much crap about west newport they dont have to cheat to win games not like laverton matting!!! and wahat happen on saturday when a certain father got told were to go and went home sooking:(
go GU

weapons05/06;389908 said:

Wake up - the match was on and finished earily due to the match being finished i.e the black won over the whites.

There was a bye election on that day i guess you could ask anyone on the street if there was a match on i bet you will find there was.

Don’t comment on shit you no nothing about Lavo Black are the best b matting side this year and will win the flag.

I thought Glen Orden Sports Club would be happy as they got 10pts and you guys didnt so why are they making shit up. the only ones who should be un happy are you guys.

YES THE MATCH WAS ON AND WAS WON BY BLACK SIDE SO END OF.

I wouldn't count out GU from winning this week. As it would seem, Laverton should probably win the game, but I definitely wouldn't be counting out GU from winning

Either way, should be an interesting finals series

thedog;389932 said:
Wake up - the match was on and finished earily due to the match being finished i.e the black won over the whites.

There was a bye election on that day i guess you could ask anyone on the street if there was a match on i bet you will find there was.

Don’t comment on shit you no nothing about Lavo Black are the best b matting side this year and will win the flag.

I thought Glen Orden Sports Club would be happy as they got 10pts and you guys didnt so why are they making shit up. the only ones who should be un happy are you guys.

YES THE MATCH WAS ON AND WAS WON BY BLACK SIDE SO END OF.
don't lie mate u know that both lavo black and white did not play. u are just pretty unlucky to get caught,

we are half way through round 11 my predictions.

whyndamvale to strong for digman, 216 on there ground is huge

Lavo to choke against GU

imps to get the runs against colts

west to go outright against hoppers

and point cook in a close 1 against gellibrand

good luck to all the teams in the finals

thedog;389734 said:

So get over it.

Amazing response from ROHAN the laverton batting maestro. Firstly, if you can`t say the truth then you should not be on here.

The mouthing coming from the coaches box on the weekend i`m told, towards Brasher was disgraceful and when daddy was confronted he back peddled quicker than lightning when Commo verballed him. Daddy then ran into the room and was pushed by a spectator and mummy was left to defend the flag.

Hope your right about Chuggy not playing because we would hate to see how you would respond with 12 pairs of undies on if you play against him in the granny if you 2 sides meet.

thedog;389734 said:

thedog, in some of your earlier quotes like below, for someone who isnt from Lavo u sure do support them.. and have some real beef with West Newp..
'i am not part of lavo i am just a fan i have nothing to do with the club so why would i say shit.'

Things will play out in the end, it doesnt really matter who finishes 2nd or 3rd as both sides will play on the same wicket over 2 days!
So the away side must bat first...
ps. gee, some rain on the first weekend of the semi should make it interesting...

big game performer;389929 said:

Hit from behind? The mouth was pushed and not hit, you know that. The only hit I saw on the weekend was your batting ave. hitting an all time low. In five hits against 1st, 3rd, 4th and 5th you've made 37 runs at an ave. of 7.4. If it's too hard at the top, hide down the order like the rest of your guns.

As for the peanut, he was last seen drinking in your club rooms at 6.30 while the mouth was at home sooking. State the facts next time you get on here and stop trying to give blokes a bad name.

maybe he should play matting at least there he can make up hes own score;)
but i know he as not got to many trams and trains he would still make a duck :eek:

grubbee;388812 said:
The wheels haven`t fallen off at laverton............The axles snapped..

Gu this week will bend lavo over and drive them to 3rd and another date with west npt and probably the same result.

Was crackers impersonating Luke Skywalker on the weekend waving his bat around trying to protect himself and how about the verbal garbage that was coming from over the fence on the weekend in the lavo corner,,,,,,,,,embarrassing.

Commentator;389743 said:

So get over it.

big game performer;389929 said:

thats it lets stir this sh1t up.........finals time is near and good ol weapo is amungst it.......

lavoooooo:confused:

weapons05/06;389878 said:

just cricket;389960 said:
maybe he should play matting at least there he can make up hes own score;)
but i know he as not got to many trams and trains he would still make a duck :eek:

bahahahaha.......if i could i would be tonning up every 2nd week......:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back