Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

mudguts;390158 said:
sounds like you have got to much time on your hands, shouldn't you be coaching or something? your club mite want something for thier money

just dont like clubs rorting the system.........

i hear on the w/e hoppers club a turf only had 9 players whilst their other 2 teams who needed to win to compete in finals had full teams.........now thats a discrace.......
some things wont change unless the comp get fairdinkum.......

lavo at lavo bring it on..........;)

weapons05/06;389908 said:
well something is going on...........?????...and sounds like you are back pedalling a bit........who gives a stuff about west newport good luck to them........and id hate to be in your shoes if you are in the (black) team and you miss out on finals.....gee that would be very dissapointing......

it started from the game being moved to the other ground down the road because the ground was vandalised and when the 17's played on it in the morning eyebrows were raised.......plus we were told the game started at normal time of 1.30 and was finished by 2.20......

then because i went there and i hear (glenorden did the same) and gave you's up to the competition for being cheats and bringing the game into disrepute they tell us that both lavo teams had a wedding to go to so the game got started at 11:15 at the other ground which is a load of tripe........no club has the right to move games to suit themselves.........its like me saying to my oposition captian that we will start at 10.00 because rain is forcasted late afternoon to get a result it cant happen.......

basically no leg to stand on.........watch this space........:eek:

sounds like you have got to much time on your hands, shouldn't you be coaching or something? your club mite want something for thier money

weapons05/06;390294 said:

i hear on the w/e hoppers club a turf only had 9 players whilst their other 2 teams who needed to win to compete in finals had full teams.........now thats a discrace.......

well u might want to do some research as hoppers bturf team only turned up with 10 players. they had to win outright to move up the ladder so next time u try to start shit with other clubs get ur facts straight other wise go back to ur BTURF teamand keep ur nose out of the Aturf and its Buisness.
:cool:

If your side can’t handle A-Turf don’t talk about it you’re not good enough, GO back and play with the kids.

Cant wait to see you get your ass kick by LAVO this week i think lavo could get all 3 sides in to GF this year starting with B-Turf

Lavo have passed gu there 4/110 lavo have beaten the all mighty gu ha not so mighty

If you happen to win a B Turf flag are you going to do a repeat of what your football club did? Stay down or come up?

aturfplaya;390346 said:
well u might want to do some research as hoppers bturf team only turned up with 10 players. they had to win outright to move up the ladder so next time u try to start shit with other clubs get ur facts straight other wise go back to ur BTURF teamand keep ur nose out of the Aturf and its Buisness.
well said

will west newport get covers down before the forcast rain on friday or will they put the covers on whic the wicket is wet.

Someone from Lavo should check them out later this week so its a fair match.

A.B De Villiers;390181 said:
And lavo b turf?

You tell us you played against them?????? Its ok I heard you won,well done.......;)

thedog;390514 said:
will west newport get covers down before the forcast rain on friday or will they put the covers on whic the wicket is wet.

I think you will find that if the covers do not go down at the appropiate time,it states in the rules the home side is responsible for the preparing of the wicket,so if there was something untoward going on I'm sure there will be grounds for a protest as stated in the rules.

Home sides would be crazy to do something like that,what if they lose the toss????

Just get your protest letter drafted up buddy.......:eek:

thedog;390168 said:
Lavo have passed gu there 4/110 lavo have beaten the all mighty gu ha not so mighty

Four barrells of light Ale went along way.
Good to see the hoppers boys happy with the outcome. Free piss all mad Monday.

Going to be a massive finals fixture

OK boys the business end is here my tips this week are-

A-TURF

GU vs WYND-out of form at the minute,but with chuggy back......well......they just know how to win them.

WEST vs LAVO-this will be a cracker of a game,Loges has hit form at the right time & I think they will fall in.

B-TURF 1

ANA vs ND-for obvious reasons.

LAVO vs DP-another close one for mine,weapons mouth to be his downfall.

thedog;390514 said:

no need to check we dont cheat down at west

mudguts;390158 said:

hussler;390533 said:

A-TURF

GU vs WYND-out of form at the minute,but with chuggy back......well......they just know how to win them.

WEST vs LAVO-this will be a cracker of a game,Loges has hit form at the right time & I think they will fall in.

B-TURF 1

Not knowing a lot about A turf, I'll steer clear of it but I'll comment on the B Turf.

ANA vs ND - Tough game. ANA will need to bat well as I feel their bowling is a little under done. Being at ANA, whoever wins the toss and can put the runs on the board, it may be enough. Ill go with ND, with their senior players to step up in finals pressure.

Lavo vs DP - Lavo have probably got the wake up call after last week. They will be switched on and focused. Weapons (dare i say it) has to fire with the bat and back it up with the ball. Lavo seem to be a solid, even side. I'll side with Lavo, at home, seem a little more solid across the XI.

BigCoq;389715 said:
Attention all cricketers looking to wind up the season on a big note come down to the Roosters if ur interested in free beer for 4-5 hours getting fed through out the day and possibly winning 4k were happy to have u spend the day with us bring ur 50 bucks gets a mate in as well theres only 200 tkts last man standing gets the Chocalates give away prises thru out the day as well always a Good Big day.
We are in 5th avenue Altona North brand new club room.Starts at 12noon 28th of February.
Hope to see some new faces down there.:D
Yes members from other clubs have won in the past!

Just like to thank a couple of G.U. and Laverton & Congs boys for coming down help us out with our raffle. Sold all our 200 tks piss flowed till 7pm 4 free, everyone was fed heaps of walk ups. 1k went to a Lavo bloke split 4 ways all good, im tipping all enjoyed the day once again thanks!!!!!

thedog;390514 said:

Your from lavo why not do it yourself.

If your side can’t handle A-Turf don’t talk about it you’re not good enough, GO back and play with the kids.

Cant wait to see you get your ass kick by LAVO this week i think lavo could get all 3 sides in to GF this year starting with B-Turf

Commentator;390424 said:
If you happen to win a B Turf flag are you going to do a repeat of what your football club did? Stay down or come up?

interesting we will wait and see.......;)

A.B De Villiers;390539 said:
Not knowing a lot about A turf, I'll steer clear of it but I'll comment on the B Turf.

ANA vs ND - Tough game. ANA will need to bat well as I feel their bowling is a little under done. Being at ANA, whoever wins the toss and can put the runs on the board, it may be enough. Ill go with ND, with their senior players to step up in finals pressure.

Lavo vs DP - Lavo have probably got the wake up call after last week. They will be switched on and focused. Weapons (dare i say it) has to fire with the bat and back it up with the ball. Lavo seem to be a solid, even side. I'll side with Lavo, at home, seem a little more solid across the XI.

thats fine bud......with the ball??????hahahhahaha

i look at the stats no other team in the top 4 has 5 or 6 in the top 20 in either batting or bowling averages.......proves we have a good side and a great chance to win.......my side knows we all play well we dont get beaten........

our 2 day form over the year has been exceptional........and the stats say that also......

the other final......dont care

a-turf....g/u to get some revenge....and lavo v west......gee i dunno lavo are due surely for a grand final berth......maybe next year for west......

all the best boys......c u sunday night if we win monday night if we lose.......;)

aturfplaya;390346 said:
well said

aturfplaya;390346 said:

yep well if thats the case im unaware of what happened in the b-turf was only told about the a-turf........still not good enough imo.........

hussler;390533 said:

A-TURF

B-TURF 1

least you think it will be close.......:eek:

why will you guys win........?????

all the best:cool:

thedog;390514 said:

I think you will find that if the covers do not go down at the appropiate time,it states in the rules the home side is responsible for the preparing of the wicket,so if there was something untoward going on I'm sure there will be grounds for a protest as stated in the rules.

Home sides would be crazy to do something like that,what if they lose the toss????

Just get your protest letter drafted up buddy.......:eek:

hussler;390533 said:

A-TURF

mmmm i think west newport form is not bad coming into the finals beating GU , Laverton , and hoppers outright should be a great game on the weekend

A-TURF

B-TURF 1

thedog;390514 said:

no need to check we dont cheat down at west

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back