Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Good call Grubbee............

Gu not full strength.........
and if we were fair dinkum it would have over much earlier................

Any word for the weekend?

surely the comp should make a decision and call turf games off this weekend..

GU's ground soaked tonight.. not a chance of playing this week! can only imagine most grounds would be in the same boat!
unless some grounds had put the covers down??

make it all one dayers next week!!

thegeneral1965;377349 said:
Good call Grubbee............

Gu not full strength.........
and if we were fair dinkum it would have over much earlier................

we wernt at full strength either we had 5 blokes/kids who never had played on turf before and all got given a good opportunity.........2 14 year old kids and a 16 year old who batted pretty well......even though i won the toss i let the bloke who got a diamond duck hahaha decide what he wanted to do i wasnt fussed.....you guys got a hit out in a game situation and we tried some blokes/kids who wouldnt normally play on turf.......never the less way too good

and the ...... is my thing.......get your own.......hahahaha;)

Willi Comp;377365 said:
Any word for the weekend?

surely the comp should make a decision and call turf games off this weekend..

GU's ground soaked tonight.. not a chance of playing this week! can only imagine most grounds would be in the same boat!
unless some grounds had put the covers down??

make it all one dayers next week!!

All turf games called off due to wickets not being able to be prepared by council. Funny then, that Lavo wicket was prepared (by council), cut & rolled and covers were down tonight ready to play??

OutsideEdge;377526 said:
All turf games called off due to wickets not being able to be prepared by council. Funny then, that Lavo wicket was prepared (by council), cut & rolled and covers were down tonight ready to play??

ANA wicket hard as a rock, covers down ready to go sat, and heard Colts wicket was playable too, think the comp pulled the pin to early, wont look good if the rain doesnt come...

Solidindefence;377532 said:
ANA wicket hard as a rock, covers down ready to go sat, and heard Colts wicket was playable too, think the comp pulled the pin to early, wont look good if the rain doesnt come...

gu,wyndhamvale,gellibrand,laverton,point cook,imps,hoppers club,colts,digman,west newport,heathdale college,deer park,congs,all not prepared and to wet to play,and yes the rain did come.

SWANNEES;377554 said:
gu,wyndhamvale,gellibrand,laverton,point cook,imps,hoppers club,colts,digman,west newport,heathdale college,deer park,congs,all not prepared and to wet to play,and yes the rain did come.

Decision justified.....;)

SWANNEES;377554 said:

Like I said before, Laverton was prepared, wicket hard and was covered last night. I don't see the difference between this round and the round last year when everyone got washed out the second week except Wyndhamvale who ended up winning outright, getting 10 pts compared to everyone else getting 3?

OutsideEdge;377557 said:
Like I said before, Laverton was prepared, wicket hard and was covered last night. I don't see the difference between this round and the round last year when everyone got washed out the second week except Wyndhamvale who ended up winning outright, getting 10 pts compared to everyone else getting 3?

well what is the point of 1 game going ahead and all the rest washed out....went past lavo at about 3 is to watch our matting team even the matts were called off early......and last year that was a second day of a match different circumstances this time.....good decision by the comp......

under prepared wickets means sh1t cricket......;)

OutsideEdge;377526 said:

that wicket was greener than a couple of plants i have in my backyard.......:eek:

hussler;376952 said:
That could tell you Billy that churches standard may not have been as good as everyone over there thought.......:eek:

Huss have a look at how Kingy are travelling & they didnt make the finals in churches last year.
I dont think B grade is heaps different judging by the sides we have come up against so far.
U should know some times sides on paper dont equate to victories.
Diggers recruit big name players and are struggling with JC being the pick of the bunch.
West newport recruit a bunch of kids and there kicking ass paying to much may i add but if u've got the coin spend it wisely.
Wyndam dont recruit anyone and suffer u can never rest on ur laurel in this game.

BigCoq;377647 said:
Huss have a look at how Kingy are travelling & they didnt make the finals in churches last year.
I dont think B grade is heaps different judging by the sides we have come up against so far.
U should know some times sides on paper dont equate to victories.
Diggers recruit big name players and are struggling with JC being the pick of the bunch.
West newport recruit a bunch of kids and there kicking ass paying to much may i add but if u've got the coin spend it wisely.
Wyndam dont recruit anyone and suffer u can never rest on ur laurel in this game.

Kingy mustve improved or you & St Andrews have got worse???

I would think that CG would be the pick of our bunch easily.......& I wouldnt say that West were kicking ass....:confused:

hussler;377703 said:
Kingy mustve improved or you & St Andrews have
got worse???

I would think that CG would be the pick of our bunch easily.......& I wouldnt say that West were kicking ass....:confused:

King have definetly improved Levic has alread got 250 runs that helps
Charlie is on fire does he eat Luxets on fridays. lol

Well,well,well where do I start boys???? Played against me old mate Weapons today and its.....ummmm fair to say we smacked their rebel arses good & proper...................BUT...............let me tell you all how the day went,I lost the toss(5 on the trot) & Weapo walked about 4 360"s around the track before he preceded to tell me he was gonna bowl...big mistake sending someone in to bat on a road.......I was rapt I was gonna bat anyway hahaha....WTF?

Ok we made a respectful 7/153 of our 40 overs,runs on the board...game on.
The big Weap came out to open & after a few overs got caught behind & the ump gave him not out & he did not walk......which is fair enough cos neither would I........no walk,never ever.
Then a few overs later he got stranded half way down the track & got run out....started walking off & got called back by square leg ump(DP player) & decided to stand his ground & burn his team mate..after 5 mins of argueing between myself,the ump & the great weapons,& calling him a cheat & stuff we kept soldiering on & finally got him out caught at mid wicket for 22 in the 22nd over......bang.....game over......the great man was out for the 3rd & final time....thank you for the 6points.

Any way we had a good win hope we make the finals & ruffle some feathers......its been a bit quiet on here lately hasnt it fellas?????

hussler;379005 said:
Well,well,well where do I start boys???? Played against me old mate Weapons today and its.....ummmm fair to say we smacked their rebel arses good & proper...................BUT...............let me tell you all how the day went,I lost the toss(5 on the trot) & Weapo walked about 4 360"s around the track before he preceded to tell me he was gonna bowl...big mistake sending someone in to bat on a road.......I was rapt I was gonna bat anyway hahaha....WTF?

Ok we made a respectful 7/153 of our 40 overs,runs on the board...game on.
The big Weap came out to open & after a few overs got caught behind & the ump gave him not out & he did not walk......which is fair enough cos neither would I........no walk,never ever.
Then a few overs later he got stranded half way down the track & got run out....started walking off & got called back by square leg ump(DP player) & decided to stand his ground & burn his team mate..after 5 mins of argueing between myself,the ump & the great weapons,& calling him a cheat & stuff we kept soldiering on & finally got him out caught at mid wicket for 22 in the 22nd over......bang.....game over......the great man was out for the 3rd & final time....thank you for the 6points.

Any way we had a good win hope we make the finals & ruffle some feathers......its been a bit quiet on here lately hasnt it fellas?????

yes well played mud guts.....good sides get 150 odd 3 or 4 down we wernt good enough today a little flat and some inhouse stuff needs to be ironed out and that got sorted out str8t away...umpires are there to make a decision so why walk.......????

im not here to dwell on what happened good to see you have a few froffies with the weapon after the game......

its funny to hear your 1st slipper to call me a cheat when the coward himself left the club who he was at in the lerch lets be honest easy to walk away when things are going bad than to stay and pull the club through it being a leader.......id like to take it furthr but well we will leave it at that.....
when people look at the b-turf sec 1 ladder and see us still on top well it might be just the kick in the guts we need........no disrespect t your 1st 2 bowlers who bowled exeptionally well and lets be honest when you bowl 1 and 2 for 20 overs for 30 odd in a 1dayer your going pretty well........a good wake up call and you guys are def the best ''team'' we played this year so far.........

wrr.........where have you been..........??????

still icing up your shiners????.........typical.......weak riff raff........

heard you were still complaining about the wicket at 11 pm after you guys got touched up........no wonder:eek:

WRR i tried so hard to get your name out(couldnt care less) of the bloke who gave you a good smacking but he was so defiant not to give your name up good on him and i respect that.........though last time i seen you you say you were dressed up in fancy dress in a farking clown outfit with a red wig and a bit of face painting............no wonder.

weapons05/06;379019 said:
yes well played mud guts.....good sides get 150 odd 3 or 4 down we wernt good enough today a little flat and some inhouse stuff needs to be ironed out and that got sorted out str8t away...umpires are there to make a decision so why walk.......????

im not here to dwell on what happened good to see you have a few froffies with the weapon after the game......

its funny to hear your 1st slipper to call me a cheat when the coward himself left the club who he was at in the lerch lets be honest easy to walk away when things are going bad than to stay and pull the club through it being a leader.......id like to take it furthr but well we will leave it at that.....
when people look at the b-turf sec 1 ladder and see us still on top well it might be just the kick in the guts we need........no disrespect t your 1st 2 bowlers who bowled exeptionally well and lets be honest when you bowl 1 and 2 for 20 overs for 30 odd in a 1dayer your going pretty well........a good wake up call and you guys are def the best ''team'' we played this year so far.........

heard you were still complaining about the wicket at 11 pm after you guys got touched up........no wonder:eek:

I was down Willy yesterday & I noticed you were missing,work you reckon mmmm...dont know about that???
The boys reckon you were down there last week talking it up,about when yous are going to be playing A-Turf next year blah blah blah....:eek: how things can change in a week....:eek:
Anyway I think it was probably a good thing you didnt go down to Willy yesterday cos all the talk in the grandstand was about cheating & trying to win any way possible,desperate stuff I know......:D

weapons05/06;379019 said:

Pop gun what drugs are you on????? As per normal you open you big mouth without the facts and make a complete fool of youself this used to be funny but it has become boring. You should worry about youself and work on the dumb decision you make ie winning the toss on a road and sending Newport Digman in to bat in a one day game, what was going on between the ears " another outright result "? For a person who has played so much cricket you haven't learnt much have you? Don't get too far ahead of yourself after one good result against Laverton.

The only ice needed at West Newport will be for you when you make your long waited return to play against us and l can promise, you are in for the full treatment best of luck!

PS -I am hearing you have been pumping a few people for information about my identity and not getting far AGAIN. I will ask you one question why does at least half the people who post on this site know who l am but you still don't?

Twenty20 tomorrow, Altona North @ West Newport. Will be an interesting match that's for sure. I'm sure you'll be there West Riff Raff. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back