Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

hussler;384461 said:
I'd say playing at Dog Sh!t Oval every 2nd week has a bit to do with it(runs agnst).............but they(your2s)have taken the least amount of wickets in the comp....:eek:
Yeah that probably does help. It's certainly not the best wicket in the comp, but it's also a pretty big ground haha

hussler;384326 said:
Well, if your not interested in park cricketers why the hell are you on here.....:eek:

You must think your the best player in the western surburbs the way you are potting us park cricketers????

Why dont you tell us where you play or played..........oh thats right cos your a coward...............:eek::eek:

I come here to talk about park cricket but I don't follow the every move of players, sorry.

What happened to West Today an outright loss man money dosent buy a good side.

And What a Win Lavo wereable to pull off being 6 for about 60 and needing over a hundred runs.

weapons i hear u were backing away 2 square leg after 3 balls today which is bad enough, until i heard it was 2 a 14yo ana bowler. you are a fraud, give deer park their cash back ya theif

Let`s get some opinions on who will finish in the top 4 and who will win the flag in the a turf.

For me the A turf will end like this.....Grand Utd (premiers)
Laverton
Willy Colts
West Newport

GU Premiers I think not they will make it all the way but i think they will lose. ( GF Might be GU V Lavo or GU West i am not sure which its 50/50 atm)

My Top 4 are
GU
Lavo
West
Wyndhamvale

Colts Wont make it they couldnt beat Laverton when they had the match all won.

thedog;384800 said:
GU Premiers I think not they will make it all the way but i think they will lose. ( GF Might be GU V Lavo or GU West i am not sure which its 50/50 atm)

My Top 4 are
GU
Lavo
West
Wyndhamvale

Colts Wont make it they couldnt beat Laverton when they had the match all won.
How can you say it'll be West? They lost outright to Wyndhamvale and lost to Digman. They've struggled against the better clubs and beaten the lesser likes. They play GU and Lavo in the last 3 rounds and look like they could struggle. Just my opinion

In my books, it will depend on who finishes 2nd and 3rd as to who will be contenders I would think

dolz;384832 said:
How can you say it'll be West? They lost outright to Wyndhamvale and lost to Digman. They've struggled against the better clubs and beaten the lesser likes. They play GU and Lavo in the last 3 rounds and look like they could struggle. Just my opinion

In my books, it will depend on who finishes 2nd and 3rd as to who will be contenders I would think

Mate on a Bomb site like that there should be an outright points every time! though outplayed West and are yet to prove anything in my books! They haven't put a big score together yet!

West will finish 2-3 i believe!

Newport digman are the biggest disappointments should have been a real contender.

dolz;384832 said:

You are a goose & the worst no. 3 bat in the comp to boot! :eek:

I hope you are not referring to Wyndhamvale & Digman being good sides because they haven't done much this year themselves! :confused: Digman has probably just run out of chances to make the finals & Wyndhamvale are no certainties to make it with their run into the finals either!

Both games west newport have lost have been on bowling assisted decks so maybe they are a side that plays better on good batting decks & we all know that the finals this year will be played on good batting pitches! nothing for west newport to get all that worried about yet! ;)

P.S. Wyndhamvale's ground & pitch is a complete disgrace! A Turf cricket should not come down to playing on a truely ugly wicket or an outfield that looks like Werribee South back beach! The WDCA must take actions before someone gets seriously hurt!:(

The Lions Den;384867 said:
You are a goose & the worst no. 3 bat in the comp to boot!

I hope you are not referring to Wyndhamvale & Digman being good sides because they haven't done much this year themselves! :confused: Digman has probably just run out of chances to make the finals & Wyndhamvale are no certainties to make it with their run into the finals either!

Both games west newport have lost have been on bowling assisted decks so maybe they are a side that plays better on good batting decks & we all know that the finals this year will be played on good batting pitches! nothing for west newport to get all that worried about yet!

P.S. Wyndhamvale's ground & pitch is a complete disgrace! A Turf cricket should not come down to playing on a truely ugly wicket or an outfield that looks like Werribee South back beach! The WDCA must take actions before someone gets seriously hurt!:(

You have a good bowling attack,so I think you should be a little worried about your batting line up & you are still yet to play the 2 best sides in the comp which is a worry,but I dont think that you will drop out of the top 4,cos theres nobody really good enough to take your spot...just goes to show that if you get an easy draw early in the season it can help.....:cool:

I'll be finding out first hand how bad Dog Sh!t oval is this week as I havent played there for 6 or 7 years....just the luck of the draw hey???:eek:

hussler;384887 said:
You have a good bowling attack,so I think you should be a little worried about your batting line up & you are still yet to play the 2 best sides in the comp which is a worry,but I dont think that you will drop out of the top 4,cos theres nobody really good enough to take your spot...just goes to show that if you get an easy draw early in the season it can help.....:cool:

I'll be finding out first hand how bad Dog Sh!t oval is this week as I havent played there for 6 or 7 years....just the luck of the draw hey???:eek:

Don't expect anything. The ground may look bad but is reasonably quick for such a big ground. The wicket itself is disgusting and I completely agree that something should be done about it. It's not in the club's hands at the moment and something should be done next season all hoping

The Lions Den;384867 said:
You are a goose & the worst no. 3 bat in the comp to boot! :eek:

Both games west newport have lost have been on bowling assisted decks so maybe they are a side that plays better on good batting decks & we all know that the finals this year will be played on good batting pitches! nothing for west newport to get all that worried about yet! ;)

All I said was i didn't think you'd win the flag. I never said Wyndhamvale or Digman were fantastic sides, but they are 2 of the better teams in the comp of the ones that you have played. I was basically saying you guys have a tough run home. You have the wins on the board and shouldn't miss the finals, with your best batsman to come back into the team. You have the ability to knock off the top teams, and many people would hope you do so

As for the worst #3 batsman in the comp, you're entitled to your opinion

As for the worst #3 batsman in the comp, you're entitled to your opinion[/QUOTE]

your kidding thats everyones opinion

hussler;384887 said:

Champ got the low down on the merge.
The discussion paper is out there.
Name change for the comp and churches gets a gurnsey in the name change.
I wonder how every one feel;s about that.
I think it has to happen "Western Disrict Comp" perhaps.
Interesting off season i would imagine.

dolz;384912 said:
Don't expect anything. The ground may look bad but is reasonably quick for such a big ground. The wicket itself is disgusting and I completely agree that something should be done about it. It's not in the club's hands at the moment and something should be done next season all hoping

The last time I played there it was ordinary & I see nothing has changed???

I'll be bringing our best bowling attack available down there so if we can get 100+ runs we should be in the mix.....;)

BigCoq;385096 said:
Champ got the low down on the merge.
The discussion paper is out there.
Name change for the comp and churches gets a gurnsey in the name change.
I wonder how every one feel;s about that.
I think it has to happen "Western Disrict Comp" perhaps.
Interesting off season i would imagine.

Mmmm would a interesting read....would be good for our comp to get more teams,the more the merrier I say,churches teams would be quite welcome......maybe we might meet in the matts next year.........:eek:

C'mon Weapons just cos yous have been flogged the last 3 out of 4 games you dont have go quiet on us...........eek........ohh thats right you told me over the break you were banning yourself from Big Cricket cos it was too much of a distraction to you & your team"I'm not getting on BC until we win the flag"....WHAT A JOKE.......your a disgrace!!!!!!!!!!!

hussler;385239 said:
C'mon Weapons just cos yous have been flogged the last 3 out of 4 games you dont have go quiet on us...........eek........ohh thats right you told me over the break you were banning yourself from Big Cricket cos it was too much of a distraction to you & your team"I'm not getting on BC until we win the flag"....WHAT A JOKE.......your a disgrace!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you misheard him, may have been the tooth whistle. He said "I'm not getting on BC because I'm a fag".

I don't know why you have to disturb the peace anyway hussler. Three years without his trash, sounds like a good deal to me!!!!!!!

unyuns;385245 said:
I think you misheard him, may have been the tooth whistle. He said "I'm not getting on BC because I'm a fag".

I don't know why you have to disturb the peace anyway hussler. Three years without his trash, sounds like a good deal to me!!!!!!!

Hahahaha maybe I did hear wrong..........:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back