Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

weapons05/06;345678 said:
why would i have your ph number..........? u rang me like a coward and i could have asked you then and there but i dont want to know losers and teams they are associated with.......i could try harder but i dont really give a tats arse to tell you the truth.........

i only prvt mssg what peolpe tell me and i had to ask the ?......

do you still sleep with the lights on???......hahahaha thats quality and you have used it 6 or 7 times before and its getting a bit old like you.........got any new ones.........?please before you reply think of something new..please

deer pk and gellibrand.........you know nothing........only what hussler tells you but i play little games with him also.........
he should know better.........

chin up butter cup

Pop Gun, Pop Gun, Pop Gun who are you trying to fool you are full of crap just like your cricket. It is a pity that you didn't take on the Gellibrand job then the rest of the guys on this forum would have got the opportunity to see first hand just what a ****er you really are.

weapons05/06;345678 said:
why would i have your ph number..........? u rang me like a coward and i could have asked you then and there but i dont want to know losers and teams they are associated with.......i could try harder but i dont really give a tats arse to tell you the truth.........

i only prvt mssg what peolpe tell me and i had to ask the ?......

do you still sleep with the lights on???......hahahaha thats quality and you have used it 6 or 7 times before and its getting a bit old like you.........got any new ones.........?please before you reply think of something new..please

deer pk and gellibrand.........you know nothing........only what hussler tells you but i play little games with him also.........
he should know better.........

chin up butter cup

Pop Gun, Pop Gun, Pop Gun who are you trying to fool you are full of crap just like your cricket. It is a pity that you didn't take on the Gellibrand job then the rest of the guys on this forum would have got the opportunity to see first hand just what a ****er you really are.

West Riff Raff;345736 said:

you cant bag people to save your life........only when it comes to family members and you have to stoop that low....get on the clubs web site where they are from and find info and the like......when you have no more crap material left in you..........lol

grow up goose:D

o and im sure your next comeback would be about my front teeth........its all been said and done before.......are you irish.......? cause you keep going backwards and repeating yourself..........

West Riff Raff;345736 said:

you cant bag people to save your life........only when it comes to family members and you have to stoop that low....get on the clubs web site where they are from and find info and the like......when you have no more crap material left in you..........lol

o and im sure your next comeback would be about my front teeth........its all been said and done before.......are you irish.......? cause you keep going backwards and repeating yourself..........

weapons05/06;345761 said:

sounds like a comeback from a desperate man.. just wanting to no who WRR is.. its killing you isn't weapons.. just killing you! HAHAHAHAHAHA :D

sounds like a comeback from a desperate man.. just wanting to no who WRR is.. its killing you isn't weapons.. just killing you! HAHAHAHAHAHA :D

wait there;345766 said:

no doubt would like to know.......end of the day he will be given up just a matter of time........just like a few of the lavo boys were today.........;)

im a big boy i can handle anybody who hides behind a computer screen.......i just love the conflict........thrive on it to be honest........;)

but you have to admit ''sleeping with the lights on'' is a bit old and ''full of crap just like your cricket'' i mean come on.........

cheers

wait there;345766 said:

no doubt would like to know.......end of the day he will be given up just a matter of time........just like a few of the lavo boys were today.........;)

im a big boy i can handle anybody who hides behind a computer screen.......i just love the conflict........thrive on it to be honest........;)

but you have to admit ''sleeping with the lights on'' is a bit old and ''full of crap just like your cricket'' i mean come on.........

cheers

Pop GunI don't need to say anything as Wait There has covered it to a tee.

West Riff Raff;345845 said:

yeah he has.........let others do your work.........coward:eek:

West Riff Raff;345845 said:

weapons05/06;345924 said:

Pop Gun very funny HA HA but it seems other people are on the same wave length as me about you so l couldn'd see the point of adding to it. You can say what you like but we both know the truth which Wait There summed up perfectly.

I have given you enough clues to work it out but when some one is as dumb as dog shit what hope do they have. You can lead a horse to water but it doesn't mean they will drink it and in your case the answer could fall into your lap and you would fail to recognize it.

weapons05/06;345924 said:

Pop Gun very funny HA HA but it seems other people are on the same wave length as me about you so l couldn'd see the point of adding to it. You can say what you like but we both know the truth which Wait There summed up perfectly.

I have given you enough clues to work it out but when some one is as dumb as dog shit what hope do they have. You can lead a horse to water but it doesn't mean they will drink it and in your case the answer could fall into your lap and you would fail to recognize it.

West Riff Raff;345953 said:

anyway it took you a whole day to think of that.......quality.......

West Riff Raff;345953 said:

weapons05/06;345982 said:

just giveup.. you have no clue who WRR is.. and never will.. i bet it kills you that others no.. but you DONT!!!!!

weapons05/06;345982 said:

just giveup.. you have no clue who WRR is.. and never will.. i bet it kills you that others no.. but you DONT!!!!!

wait there;346013 said:

haha.. weapons your a ****ing nerd!! you have NFI

wait there;346013 said:

lucky;346435 said:

Hey Pop Gun why have you been so quiet lately? Have you given up trying to defend yourself? I suppose it is hard when you know that we are all speaking the truth, maybe it has finally sunk into your thick head that nobody actually likes you.

lucky;346435 said:

Hey Pop Gun why have you been so quiet lately? Have you given up trying to defend yourself? I suppose it is hard when you know that we are all speaking the truth, maybe it has finally sunk into your thick head that nobody actually likes you.

has anyone else heard the rumour going round that an ex vic state player is thinking of playing cricket in the wdca?

has anyone else heard the rumour going round that an ex vic state player is thinking of playing cricket in the wdca?

West Riff Raff;346584 said:

im around mate..........and ill be around next year too.........hint hint........;)

West Riff Raff;346584 said:

im around mate..........and ill be around next year too.........hint hint........;)

matting master;343581 said:
i tend to agree with all three posts. i think ND would be disappointed with there season considering where they were with 2 games to go in the season.

Laverton are the team to watch next year, they are yound and with players returning should be very strong. You can never count out GU but they will rebuild from this loss.

I think there will be a fair gap between Lavo & GU and the next bunch next year. just my opinion

so are you writing off wyndhamvale for next season already..unbelievable

matting master;343581 said:
i tend to agree with all three posts. i think ND would be disappointed with there season considering where they were with 2 games to go in the season.

Laverton are the team to watch next year, they are yound and with players returning should be very strong. You can never count out GU but they will rebuild from this loss.

I think there will be a fair gap between Lavo & GU and the next bunch next year. just my opinion

so are you writing off wyndhamvale for next season already..unbelievable

matting master;346675 said:

and who would that be?

matting master;346675 said:

and who would that be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back