Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

After last night's extraordinary general meeting:
The Altona Roosters have now officially joined the VTCA and will be starting in North B1/B2.
We are aware that this change will not be easy but with the dedicated people we have on board we are more than confidant this move will be a successfull one.
The most heartening part was that the vote was unanimous.

We are actively seeking players to join us on our new path especially all those disgruntled Church players.

We have already spoken to 3 potential coaches and will continue to look for players.
We hope to announce our perspective coach by the end of the month.
Potential players or coaches please send a pm as our door is open and will entertain any expressions of interest.
LOOKING FORWARD TO THE CHALLENGE

The Altona Roosters have now officially joined the VTCA and will be starting in North B1/B2.
We are aware that this change will not be easy but with the dedicated people we have on board we are more than confidant this move will be a successfull one.

We are actively seeking players to join us on our new path especially all those disgruntled Church players.

We have already spoken to 3 potential coaches and will continue to look for players.
Potential players or coaches please send a pm as our door is open and will entertain any expressions of interest.

BigCoq;345087 said:

Pop Gun? ;)

BigCoq;345087 said:

Pop Gun? ;)

BigCoq;345087 said:

no one from the willi comp cares.. as you were

BigCoq;345087 said:

no one from the willi comp cares.. as you were

Flemington Colts Cricket Club Requires a Capt/Coach for the 2009/2010 season
Affl: M.M.V.C.A
We have 4 Senior sides in Matting Grades, A,C & 2 1day grades. We are looking for the right person to take our club to the next step.The Club is only 10 years old and looking to start its own history now. Top $$$ will be available to the right person. Please pm myself and all responses replied too. Thanks

Flemington Colts Cricket Club Requires a Capt/Coach for the 2009/2010 season
Affl: M.M.V.C.A
We have 4 Senior sides in Matting Grades, A,C & 2 1day grades. We are looking for the right person to take our club to the next step.The Club is only 10 years old and looking to start its own history now. Top $$$ will be available to the right person. Please pm myself and all responses replied too. Thanks

BigCoq;345115 said:
i put it on there for you ya knob you were the one asking me.:rolleyes:

it was me who was asking... and if ya going there well... **** off then naa only kidding good luck!

BigCoq;345115 said:
i put it on there for you ya knob you were the one asking me.:rolleyes:

it was me who was asking... and if ya going there well... **** off then naa only kidding good luck!

BigCoq;345087 said:

You'll be back in the churches comp before you know it!!!!!!!!!!:D

BigCoq;345087 said:

You'll be back in the churches comp before you know it!!!!!!!!!!:D

BigCoq;345087 said:

Well the Roosters have just signed their death warrant.. All will seem great at the start, until you are travelling 40+ minutes for a game and your seconds have to play on sundays because of lack of grounds!
and also, did i mention NO umpires in any grade of cricket!
Seen to many once successful clubs fighting for their lives now because they went VTCA! Sunshine united, Albion and St Albans to name a few.Sunshine YCW and Sunshine Hegihts both now in MVCC, West Newp woke up and come back to WDCA. Sunshine Druids currently leaving the comp!
Obviously the Roosters are too good to join the WDCA.. good decision boys!
Good luck in division 5 fellas!

BigCoq;345087 said:

Well the Roosters have just signed their death warrant.. All will seem great at the start, until you are travelling 40+ minutes for a game and your seconds have to play on sundays because of lack of grounds!
and also, did i mention NO umpires in any grade of cricket!
Seen to many once successful clubs fighting for their lives now because they went VTCA! Sunshine united, Albion and St Albans to name a few.Sunshine YCW and Sunshine Hegihts both now in MVCC, West Newp woke up and come back to WDCA. Sunshine Druids currently leaving the comp!
Obviously the Roosters are too good to join the WDCA.. good decision boys!
Good luck in division 5 fellas!

you obviously haven't been down to kings park lately, plenty of cash, plenty of players. need a decent coach and will go a long way. wont be moving out vtca for a long time to come. same with sunshine united.

you obviously haven't been down to kings park lately, plenty of cash, plenty of players. need a decent coach and will go a long way. wont be moving out vtca for a long time to come. same with sunshine united.

lucky;345129 said:

Sorry boys i can hardly tell you apart. lol.

Boys Hussy,Mr Willy Comp u dont need to be all negative and sooky you have a good comp and i wish each and every one of you all the success in the world.
Willy comp u obviously dont know us to well anyhow we will continue to strive to get the best out of ourselves............................................

if we die we can always come back to church and repent..............Amen.

lucky;345129 said:

Boys Hussy,Mr Willy Comp u dont need to be all negative and sooky you have a good comp and i wish each and every one of you all the success in the world.
Willy comp u obviously dont know us to well anyhow we will continue to strive to get the best out of ourselves............................................

BigCoq;345240 said:

Your right mate, i dont know your club at all! and i am not saying WDCA is a great comp!
Just saying for the future sucess for your club, you need to be in a comp that is geographically suited to your players etc..
and not tryiing to compete against clubs who spen over 10k a season!
because it will kill you in the end!
and the higher up you go, the more they spend!
and did i mention, the comp isnt that good!

BigCoq;345240 said:

Your right mate, i dont know your club at all! and i am not saying WDCA is a great comp!
Just saying for the future sucess for your club, you need to be in a comp that is geographically suited to your players etc..
and not tryiing to compete against clubs who spen over 10k a season!
because it will kill you in the end!
and the higher up you go, the more they spend!
and did i mention, the comp isnt that good!

A.B De Villiers;345199 said:

i have actually and its still a shit hole!
u say a decent cash, and u have all the money u cas ask for, yet havent had a decent coach for years! hence the reason u aint won a flag!
money dont always make u a successfull club!
as for Sunshine United, they are not even 5% of the club they were 10 years ago! they can stay in VTCA all they want, they will fold or merge sooN!!

A.B De Villiers;345199 said:

i have actually and its still a shit hole!
u say a decent cash, and u have all the money u cas ask for, yet havent had a decent coach for years! hence the reason u aint won a flag!
money dont always make u a successfull club!
as for Sunshine United, they are not even 5% of the club they were 10 years ago! they can stay in VTCA all they want, they will fold or merge sooN!!

Hey Stump Cam,any danger of taking the Mizunos out for a run?..................or arent you allowed out baaaaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Stump Cam,any danger of taking the Mizunos out for a run?..................or arent you allowed out baaaaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

boratssister;345479 said:
Kane Collins to captain West Newport next year. Mark it down.

west throwing some big cash around.. coming from a very close west person! also, weapons, when are you going to announce to everyone that your coaching gellibrand? thats what stump cam told me when i picked up my stimulus

west throwing some big cash around.. coming from a very close west person! also, weapons, when are you going to announce to everyone that your coaching gellibrand? thats what stump cam told me when i picked up my stimulus

wait there;345494 said:

Yeah Stump-Cam wheres my stimulus,did me balls on super saturday.............:eek::eek:

wait there;345494 said:

Yeah Stump-Cam wheres my stimulus,did me balls on super saturday.............:eek::eek:

Embarrassing fella.............worse captain than Nick Maxwell!!!!!!!!!!

Embarrassing fella.............worse captain than Nick Maxwell!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back