Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

rohan;336404 said:
unlike some clubs, we dont pay our over rated captains wayyyy too much so we can afford a decent trip away.

i imagine it will be a good weekend but lets say it turns out shithouse, it couldnt be worse then some of the chances that went down off jury could it? what did digman drop him on? and yes i will use the term 'digman' and not name the actual players name.
i dont know about you blokes but you just couldnt forgive a 'leader of the group' like that could you?

NDCC will and always do stand by our players and our captain.. yes we dropped jury but thats cricket shit happens and we move on.. we're not the kind of people who back stabb each other.. we just get on with it mate

rohan;336404 said:
unlike some clubs, we dont pay our over rated captains wayyyy too much so we can afford a decent trip away.

i imagine it will be a good weekend but lets say it turns out shithouse, it couldnt be worse then some of the chances that went down off jury could it? what did digman drop him on? and yes i will use the term 'digman' and not name the actual players name.
i dont know about you blokes but you just couldnt forgive a 'leader of the group' like that could you?

what b###shit are you on about , a young fella dropped a catch so be it , its a game of cricket

barryhall;336416 said:
so were the last 2 games we lost

mmmmmm......

The last round of cricket saw some interesting results...
West vs Imps etc...

It comes down to who is more switched on - on the day.
What happened during the home and away season counts for nothing!

barryhall;336416 said:
so were the last 2 games we lost

mmmmmm......

West vs Imps etc...

West Riff Raff;336422 said:
Whiskers are on special this week we can afford to pay you 4 cans. Does that tempt you???????

you will need more cans than that to get me out of retirement

Stump Cam;336419 said:
mmmmmm......

West vs Imps etc...

what do you mean it counts for nothing , a home final is nothing is it

West Riff Raff;336422 said:
Whiskers are on special this week we can afford to pay you 4 cans. Does that tempt you???????

you will need more cans than that to get me out of retirement

barryhall;336427 said:

So you got beat because you were playing at GU, you would've got pumped at your home ground as well!!!!
The better team won on the day!
You couldn't defend 270 at home against Lavo!
You have an ordinary bowling attack along with an ordinary captain (my opinion).:eek:

Stump Cam;336419 said:
mmmmmm......

West vs Imps etc...

So for all but 2 clubs in a turf the season has ended.So has anyone heard of any new players or departures at any clubs yet?

barryhall;336427 said:

So you got beat because you were playing at GU, you would've got pumped at your home ground as well!!!!
You have an ordinary bowling attack along with an ordinary captain (my opinion).:eek:

Stump Cam;336431 said:

yes better team won on the day, as for our bowlers you try playing on a road every week , as for getting pumped at our home ground bigger oval, alot of shots would of been out from both sides at our ground, well the captian thats your opinion

So for all but 2 clubs in a turf the season has ended.So has anyone heard of any new players or departures at any clubs yet?

Boofa;336438 said:

m.welsh
k.collins both ret

Stump Cam;336431 said:

yes better team won on the day, as for our bowlers you try playing on a road every week , as for getting pumped at our home ground bigger oval, alot of shots would of been out from both sides at our ground, well the captian thats your opinion

Boofa;336438 said:

m.welsh
k.collins both ret

barryhall;336441 said:

alot of shots would of been out from both sides at our ground
Not with the field placings that were set by CG.
No Idea!

Well if you know you will be bowling on a road every week, work out some sort of plan......
The conditions aren't going to change, so you need to to work out the best way of getting wickets, not just go through the motions.
You can't just wait for the batsmen to make a mistake just ask D. Jury:eek:

Boofa;336438 said:

I hear on the grape vine that Laverton have a shit load of new players next year and might have to field 8 sides to accomodate them all. Ashley Hume is coming back from England and bringing a couple of players with him.

barryhall;336441 said:

alot of shots would of been out from both sides at our ground
Not with the field placings that were set by CG.
No Idea!

Well if you know you will be bowling on a road every week, work out some sort of plan......
The conditions aren't going to change, so you need to to work out the best way of getting wickets, not just go through the motions.
You can't just wait for the batsmen to make a mistake just ask D. Jury:eek:

West Riff Raff;336361 said:
Whats your problem? Something under handed went on and for W'Vales sake they should get to the bottom of it. I couldn't give a shit what they do as justice has been done with the game now being completed tonight and moved from their ground.

Ask youself one question. " Why would the comp take the action they have and penalise W'Vale? "

The answer is pretty simple and these sort of decisions by the comp are only made if there is solid evidence which there was.

Playing tonight is the right decision by the league with the u/17 concluding tonight.

However, the scorebooks of the B Matting Semi, Lavo V Vales did not add up. One book had wyndhamvale winning by 2 runs, the other book lavo winning by 2 runs. I find it very strange that the league didn't even bother to look into this situation, yet, are adamant that the U17 conclude.....Seems strange IMO:confused:

Boofa;336438 said:

I hear on the grape vine that Laverton have a shit load of new players next year and might have to field 8 sides to accomodate them all. Ashley Hume is coming back from England and bringing a couple of players with him.

West Riff Raff;336361 said:
Whats your problem? Something under handed went on and for W'Vales sake they should get to the bottom of it. I couldn't give a shit what they do as justice has been done with the game now being completed tonight and moved from their ground.

Ask youself one question. " Why would the comp take the action they have and penalise W'Vale? "

The answer is pretty simple and these sort of decisions by the comp are only made if there is solid evidence which there was.

Playing tonight is the right decision by the league with the u/17 concluding tonight.

However, the scorebooks of the B Matting Semi, Lavo V Vales did not add up. One book had wyndhamvale winning by 2 runs, the other book lavo winning by 2 runs. I find it very strange that the league didn't even bother to look into this situation, yet, are adamant that the U17 conclude.....Seems strange IMO:confused:

Plubbasback;336456 said:

you are wrong the administrator did look at books,and after checking both found errors on w/vales book and correctly made right decision
rgds

Plubbasback;336456 said:

you are wrong the administrator did look at books,and after checking both found errors on w/vales book and correctly made right decision
rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back