Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

bigmcc;336752 said:
Justice was served ???. Penalise a team of kids for having done nothing wrong, great justice ??? Continue the game - correct decision. Relocate it - BS.

Slagging a club, and hoping they get beaten is childish on your behalf.
The "big mouth" quote seems to suit you better !![/QU

make the grand final "great" lose the grand final not so great ,knocking wyndhamvale out of the finals "priceless"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so it goes to a 4 day granny.......?

does there have to be an outright result for the team who finishes lower on the ladder......?
or both are playing for yes the premiership cup but for the 6 points lets say.........?

weapons05/06;337002 said:

does there have to be an outright result for the team who finishes lower on the ladder......?
or both are playing for yes the premiership cup but for the 6 points lets say.........?

4 days to go,couldnt rain for that long could it???? Just has to be a win on 1st dig for the side that finishes lower,a draw and top side wins!!!!

Hey Riff Raff, Matty Daykin from Port blobbed up today,hope you didnt offer him to much haha only 887runs and 45 wickets for the year!!!!!!!!!

weapons05/06;337002 said:

4 days to go,couldnt rain for that long could it???? Just has to be a win on 1st dig for the side that finishes lower,a draw and top side wins!!!!

Hey Riff Raff, Matty Daykin from Port blobbed up today,hope you didnt offer him to much haha only 887runs and 45 wickets for the year!!!!!!!!!

hussler;337017 said:

sweet.......i remember last year this time of year we had some rain.........and in melb you never know........

weapons05/06;336565 said:
sorry head honcho of the wdca..........unfortunately for you i ''might'' be in the wdca next year.........

clubs are interested........if you like it or not........;)

Bring it on we can not wait for another "Bunny"

hussler;337017 said:

sweet.......i remember last year this time of year we had some rain.........and in melb you never know........

hussler;336567 said:
Ahhh S-Cam,you have been on this forum for a while now and you have never mentioned your club once..........now,they are either so pathetic that there not worth mentioning or your to embarrassed to tell us or you dont have one............maybe you peel the oranges or pour the drinks or your the scorer????So why dont you let us in on the big secret,you keep telling the churches that the WDCA is your comp,but nobody knows you???? Put up or shut up ****er!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Bit harsh Hussler,
I didn't realise you had to give your name, team, phone number and address when you signed onto this forum.
You can throw the bait out all you like mate but I'm not interested in your games.....
If you don't know who I am then I'm going along just fine, now lets talk cricket and we can start with.....
How in the hell you were in the 1st XI, what did you contribute to the team???
Were you showing your team mates where not bowl on the wicket, you claim to be an off spinner so I would suggest that's where you should be aiming to bowl - off stump, just for starters.
Bowling short down leg side is just unacceptable and you were exposed in the A turf, maybe you can get away with it in B turf but not when you're bowling to Dazza who's on 100+ :rolleyes:

Always next year = common saying at Digman these days :cool:

Spend less time on here and more time in the nets learning how to bowl offies mate!

weapons05/06;336565 said:
sorry head honcho of the wdca..........unfortunately for you i ''might'' be in the wdca next year.........

clubs are interested........if you like it or not........;)

Bring it on we can not wait for another "Bunny"

hussler;337019 said:

Gun player won't be leaving Port Melbourne.

hussler;336567 said:
Ahhh S-Cam,you have been on this forum for a while now and you have never mentioned your club once..........now,they are either so pathetic that there not worth mentioning or your to embarrassed to tell us or you dont have one............maybe you peel the oranges or pour the drinks or your the scorer????So why dont you let us in on the big secret,you keep telling the churches that the WDCA is your comp,but nobody knows you???? Put up or shut up ****er!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Bit harsh Hussler,
I didn't realise you had to give your name, team, phone number and address when you signed onto this forum.
You can throw the bait out all you like mate but I'm not interested in your games.....
If you don't know who I am then I'm going along just fine, now lets talk cricket and we can start with.....
Were you showing your team mates where not bowl on the wicket, you claim to be an off spinner so I would suggest that's where you should be aiming to bowl - off stump, just for starters.
Bowling short down leg side is just unacceptable and you were exposed in the A turf, maybe you can get away with it in B turf but not when you're bowling to Dazza who's on 100+ :rolleyes:

Spend less time on here and more time in the nets learning how to bowl offies mate!

just got news that wheres cotchin flew around the meadows in a slick 29.90.This impeccably bred youngster can chase.Top gun 2010 the target.

hussler;337019 said:

Gun player won't be leaving Port Melbourne.

big game performer;337252 said:
just got news that wheres cotchin flew around the meadows in a slick 29.90.This impeccably bred youngster can chase.Top gun 2010 the target.

where's cotchin running on game 838 on trackside tonight big fella

big game performer;337252 said:

where's cotchin running on game 838 on trackside tonight big fella

Stump Cam;337097 said:
Bit harsh Hussler,

Just as I thought,a PUSSYCAT!!!!!!!!

Seen as though you were so close to the action that day,you will remember that Dazza(in the 90s)skied one 2nd ball I bowled to him,only if we could catch hey??:eek:...... get your facts right,it was Dave smackin me around...........short down leg side hey?? You mustve been batting out there??????????

hussler;337373 said:

Seen as though you were so close to the action that day,you will remember that Dazza(in the 90s)skied one 2nd ball I bowled to him,only if we could catch hey??:eek:...... get your facts right,it was Dave smackin me around...........short down leg side hey?? You mustve been batting out there??????????

If only you had the brains to put the ball in the same spot more then once hey:eek:
I was there and did see it, if my memory serves me correctly that was the ONLY ball you bowled on off stump...... yeah funny that!

You mustve been batting out there?????????
Another attempt at trying to work out who I am mate, well done Sherlock Holmes:rolleyes:

Very poor form blaming you team mates, I'm sure he didn't mean to drop it and it was a hard catch you wouldn't have even got near it :cool:

Stump Cam;337097 said:
Bit harsh Hussler,

Stump Cam;337097 said:
Bit harsh Hussler,

Hey stump cam why dont you worry about your own team, if you seen alot of the game that means your team didnt make finals so how about you get in the nets champ

hussler;337373 said:

If only you had the brains to put the ball in the same spot more then once hey:eek:
I was there and did see it, if my memory serves me correctly that was the ONLY ball you bowled on off stump...... yeah funny that!

Another attempt at trying to work out who I am mate, well done Sherlock Holmes:rolleyes:

Very poor form blaming you team mates, I'm sure he didn't mean to drop it and it was a hard catch you wouldn't have even got near it :cool:

Deep Mid on;336575 said:
Down at laverton buddy, that is if the rain dont ruin this weekend, maybe week 2 we will get the granny underway..

Hey Rohan,
I know you love to get on here and stir the pot a bit, but how about some cricket feedback in relation to your wicket.
There has been a fair bit of rain in the area over the last week, and a bit more predicted going by the forecast.
How will it play, and who will it favour if there's a bit of moisture in it this weekend?

Stump Cam;337097 said:
Bit harsh Hussler,

Hey stump cam why dont you worry about your own team, if you seen alot of the game that means your team didnt make finals so how about you get in the nets champ

Stump Cam;337477 said:

quality work stumpy.........i know he just hates not knowing who people are on here.......watch out he just might start calling you a rat.........bahahahaha:eek:

Deep Mid on;336575 said:
Down at laverton buddy, that is if the rain dont ruin this weekend, maybe week 2 we will get the granny underway..

Hey Rohan,
I know you love to get on here and stir the pot a bit, but how about some cricket feedback in relation to your wicket.
There has been a fair bit of rain in the area over the last week, and a bit more predicted going by the forecast.
How will it play, and who will it favour if there's a bit of moisture in it this weekend?

weapons05/06;337666 said:
quality work stumpy.........i know he just hates not knowing who people are on here.......watch out he just might start calling you a rat.........bahahahaha:eek:

But I know the Riff Raff though.........:eek:

Big chance you will be Stump cam's teammate next year......double:eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back