Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Stump Cam;338669 said:
no body cares about what you think :cool:

I am entitled to my opinion and ill express it as and when i see fit , if for whatever reason you dont agree with my opinion then thats up to you , either way i couldn't care less , and as for nobody cares !! well lets just say that you seem to care , otherwise what are you doing replying to my comments ??

Max;338671 said:
I am entitled to my opinion and ill express it as and when i see fit , if for whatever reason you dont agree with my opinion then thats up to you , either way i couldn't care less , and as for nobody cares !! well lets just say that you seem to care , otherwise what are you doing replying to my comments ??

I'm bored and enjoy the banter.

HERO :cool:

Stump Cam;338669 said:
no body cares about what you think :cool:

Max;338657 said:
why would a side like the roosters want to come and join a piss pot comp like the wdca anyway ?? you blokes are kidding yourselves thinking that your comp's standard is that high .

You are right out standard is not that high but at least we had wickets to play our semi finals on unlike the churches comp.

Max;338671 said:

I'm bored and enjoy the banter.

HERO :cool:

West Riff Raff;338643 said:
Dry cat food is on special at Coles this week are you interested in a bag or two??????????????????

i need some bundy to wash it down, do u have a coach yet

Max;338657 said:
why would a side like the roosters want to come and join a piss pot comp like the wdca anyway ?? you blokes are kidding yourselves thinking that your comp's standard is that high .

You are right out standard is not that high but at least we had wickets to play our semi finals on unlike the churches comp.

West Riff Raff;338643 said:
Dry cat food is on special at Coles this week are you interested in a bag or two??????????????????

i need some bundy to wash it down, do u have a coach yet

:cool:
Max;338657 said:

mmmmmmm ........ go away little boy our comp plays on sundays as well so you go back to church and see if you can find a nice priest to play with you.:cool::eek:

catch it;338713 said:

mmmmmmm ........ go away little boy our comp plays on sundays as well so you go back to church and see if you can find a nice priest to play with you.:cool::eek:

?? WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT YOU UNEDUCATED FIGJAM ??:confused:

Max;338657 said:

West Riff Raff;338676 said:

well good on you for that well done !! and chin up to the churches comp as well .

catch it;338713 said:

?? WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT YOU UNEDUCATED FIGJAM ??:confused:

West Riff Raff;338676 said:

well good on you for that well done !! and chin up to the churches comp as well .

barryhall;338753 said:
who the f*** are you max get back to your own comp

no stick it in your ear , im not going anywhere im entitled to my opinion

barryhall;338753 said:
who the f*** are you max get back to your own comp

no stick it in your ear , im not going anywhere im entitled to my opinion

Stump Cam;338762 said:
well pull ya head in then :mad:

Bogin isn't personal :cool:

i wouldnt have thought so , does the truth hurt ? you are what you are champ if you want to get personal then thats fine , and if you and your boyfriend barry hall want to continue with your insults then feel free , im not bothered by either of you , at the end of the day your both still playing in your piss pot comp aren't you ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back