Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Stump Cam;337477 said:
If only you had the brains to put the ball in the same spot more then once hey:eek:
I was there and did see it, if my memory serves me correctly that was the ONLY ball you bowled on off stump...... yeah funny that!

You mustve been batting out there?????????
Another attempt at trying to work out who I am mate, well done Sherlock Holmes:rolleyes:

Very poor form blaming you team mates, I'm sure he didn't mean to drop it and it was a hard catch you wouldn't have even got near it :cool:

quality work stumpy.........i know he just hates not knowing who people are on here.......watch out he just might start calling you a rat.........bahahahaha:eek:

Stump Cam;337477 said:
If only you had the brains to put the ball in the same spot more then once hey
I was there and did see it, if my memory serves me correctly that was the ONLY ball you bowled on off stump...... yeah funny that!
Another attempt at trying to work out who I am mate, well done Sherlock Holmes

Very poor form blaming you team mates, I'm sure he didn't mean to drop it and it was a hard catch you wouldn't have even got near it

Sorry,YOU just blamed a teammate of mine:eek:,read my post again,I said "WE" couldnt catch......:p...was being :rolleyes: about the batting,I know that you were a "SPECTATOR"......:eek:

weapons05/06;337666 said:
quality work stumpy.........i know he just hates not knowing who people are on here.......watch out he just might start calling you a rat.........bahahahaha:eek:

But I know the Riff Raff though.........:eek:

Big chance you will be Stump cam's teammate next year......double:eek::eek:

hussler;337727 said:

hahahaha what are you his sniffer dog.......?..riff raff say's it all

i know you just froff not knowing........but any way suck it up........you'll live

Stump Cam;337477 said:
If only you had the brains to put the ball in the same spot more then once hey
Another attempt at trying to work out who I am mate, well done Sherlock Holmes

Very poor form blaming you team mates, I'm sure he didn't mean to drop it and it was a hard catch you wouldn't have even got near it

Sorry,YOU just blamed a teammate of mine:eek:,read my post again,I said "WE" couldnt catch......:p...was being :rolleyes: about the batting,I know that you were a "SPECTATOR"......:eek:

hussler;337732 said:

I was blaming him was I?
By saying he didn't mean to drop the catch, that is blaming someone is it?
Yeah I was spectating your weak attempt at spin bowling
Always next year hey

hussler;337727 said:

hahahaha what are you his sniffer dog.......?..riff raff say's it all

i know you just froff not knowing........but any way suck it up........you'll live

barryhall;337581 said:
Hey stump cam why dont you worry about your own team, if you seen alot of the game that means your team didnt make finals so how about you get in the nets champ

Hahahaha
Ok I'll get back in the nets, actually that's not a bad idea, I haven't made a run for 20+ years. :D
Can you get Hussler to bowl to me, he is the best bowler in the Western Suburbs, he is well known for his ability in getting batsmen back into form!!!! :eek:

hussler;337732 said:

I was blaming him was I?
By saying he didn't mean to drop the catch, that is blaming someone is it?
Yeah I was spectating your weak attempt at spin bowling
Always next year hey

He can call me what he likes, all I know is it won't be my real name :eek:

barryhall;337581 said:
Hey stump cam why dont you worry about your own team, if you seen alot of the game that means your team didnt make finals so how about you get in the nets champ

Hahahaha
Ok I'll get back in the nets, actually that's not a bad idea, I haven't made a run for 20+ years. :D
Can you get Hussler to bowl to me, he is the best bowler in the Western Suburbs, he is well known for his ability in getting batsmen back into form!!!! :eek:

He can call me what he likes, all I know is it won't be my real name :eek:

Stump Cam;337863 said:
Hahahaha

That counts you out then.........:D

Keep hiding behind the screen fairy floss!!!!!!!:D

Couldnt care less who he is,just want the coward to tell us where hes from??
He comes on here hiding behind the screen bagging my club,why wouldnt I want to know which crap club hes from?????:D

Anyway you sweat up a treat when your sending me PMs about whos who waaaaaaaaaaaa????? You been sacked from Willy yet????:eek::eek:

Stump Cam;337863 said:
Hahahaha

That counts you out then.........:D

Keep hiding behind the screen fairy floss!!!!!!!:D

He comes on here hiding behind the screen bagging my club,why wouldnt I want to know which crap club hes from?????:D

Anyway you sweat up a treat when your sending me PMs about whos who waaaaaaaaaaaa????? You been sacked from Willy yet????:eek::eek:

hussler;338102 said:

im pretty sure he was bagging you and the pies you bowl.......mmmmmmmmm........
yeah i found you out pretty easily you just hang off others cause your not that good........
why would i get the sack........?
i love the club and by gee its gonna take a good offer for me to leave......

always next year........:rolleyes:

my tip.......

g/u.....cant go past them........e.maddern with 4 fa and a hungey for motm.........

hussler;338102 said:

yeah i found you out pretty easily you just hang off others cause your not that good........

my tip.......

g/u.....cant go past them........e.maddern with 4 fa and a hungey for motm.........

big game performer;338123 said:
anyone got any predictions for the grand final/b.o.g double.For the record my tip is g.u/m.frew

BGP you just loooooooooove the Frew..........

My tip GU - E Maddern

weapons05/06;338189 said:

my tip.......

Don't hold your breath for a good offer you stats just don't stack up.

big game performer;338123 said:
anyone got any predictions for the grand final/b.o.g double.For the record my tip is g.u/m.frew

BGP you just loooooooooove the Frew..........

My tip GU - E Maddern

Stump Cam;336387 said:
If not B turf then at what level?

You sound very cocky for someone who is from the Churches comp, I would be pulling your head in a bit CHAMP, you sound like you are coming into our comp to save it, don't for get where you come from mate....

If you're thinking about going into the A turf, you have no chance, you will get beaten quite easily by the top 5 sides + you might want to prove yourself before sprukin on here!:rolleyes::(

I suppose i am cocky if a top 3 team in churches cant take it up to Colts,Hoppers,ANA. i'll shoot myself and if we are to grow we need to compete against the big boys i.e. diggers lavo, G.U. inorder for us to gauge were we are at and what we need to do moving forward i.e recruiting.
Without being puished you cant grow thats the way i see it.
You may be right start in B turf but to me thats not growing we might as well stay were we are.
Quite frankly you are the one that sounds arrogant how would you know how good we are and who we have coming on board next year .
We run a good ship & we have every intention of attracting new player to the club come hell or high water.
New Rooms. New Comp. New Vision. Go Us !
Just need a new turf table at Langshaws but Altona Green will do just nicely for now.
thanks maybe see you next year CHAMP

weapons05/06;338189 said:

my tip.......

Don't hold your breath for a good offer you stats just don't stack up.

BigCoq;338305 said:
I suppose i am cocky if a top 3 team in churches cant take it up to Colts,Hoppers,ANA. i'll shoot myself and if we are to grow we need to compete against the big boys i.e. diggers lavo, G.U. inorder for us to gauge were we are at and what we need to do moving forward i.e recruiting.
Without being puished you cant grow thats the way i see it.
You may be right start in B turf but to me thats not growing we might as well stay were we are.
Quite frankly you are the one that sounds arrogant how would you know how good we are and who we have coming on board next year .
We run a good ship & we have every intention of attracting new player to the club come hell or high water.
New Rooms. New Comp. New Vision. Go Us !
Just need a new turf table at Langshaws but Altona Green will do just nicely for now.
thanks maybe see you next year CHAMP

Great comeback - It good to see a club coming into the comp with ambitions and vision l hope you guys do well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back