Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

mate, Lawford has bowled very very average this year. Can't find his runup and isn't anywhere near his pace from last year
If you can tell me that Shaun Delaney doesn't chuck pies down the wicket, then G.U won't win the flag

I'm with everyone. I think G.U are a class above everyone else in this comp and should win the premiership again

rohan;206566 said:
what can you say about the great man, talk about playing tough cricket.. hes a good bloke, just a few hicups and a few diferences but we got along well... heard he isnt at willy anymore either??

dont pump your self up too much champ ive seeen and heard a few stories about willy, they are not tough ill give you the tip! not like lavo townnnnn!! dont get any tougher... and dont go to g.u there seconds already have openers....

thats why he comes most training session's and every first 11 match.......nah he's not there......your right great bloke but does go abit over board sometimes when he has had a few......who doesnt......good thing is he tells it how it is.......anyway i think you dont know what your on about.....with blokes like you around no wonder people leave the place.....i could have said it in a nastier way but ill leave it tame for now........

what have you seen???what have you heard about willy cant wait for this........???

and lawford CAN bowl dont worry about that and you dont win a comp bowling average if you bowl donkey drops.......;)

for starters gimps... delaney has played a higher grade of cricket then you ever will dolz so he is better then you ha ha and weapons same grade as you, he probably made you poo a few times like stonehouse from werribee did, although maybe you were in the 2's......

enough said on here, you have been wound up so much its not funny anymore.... well it still is actually very very entertaining. have fun satdy boys we'll be done before we get started, then we can do what we do best.... no not drink, come on here and wind you puppets up!

Twenty 20 Semi final between GU & ANA on Tuesday 12 Feb 5pm at GU ground.

Anyone know who plays in the other Semi final?

rohan;206658 said:
for starters gimps... delaney has played a higher grade of cricket then you ever will dolz so he is better then you ha ha and weapons same grade as you, he probably made you poo a few times like stonehouse from werribee did, although maybe you were in the 2's......

enough said on here, you have been wound up so much its not funny anymore.... well it still is actually very very entertaining. have fun satdy boys we'll be done before we get started, then we can do what we do best.... no not drink, come on here and wind you puppets up!

yer stonhouse was quick and he sconned me 1..........nothing to pooh myself about it was a good nut.........was only a young buck back then.........

delaney....now he is a gimp.....hahahahaha what a joke why did he leave werribee again.........?looks like they are going better with out him.........lol and mason and his loud mouthed old man.........hope he dont come watch you blokes play.........:eek:

weapons05/06;206858 said:
yer stonhouse was quick and he sconned me 1..........nothing to pooh myself about it was a good nut.........was only a young buck back then.........

delaney....now he is a gimp.....hahahahaha what a joke why did he leave werribee again.........?looks like they are going better with out him.........lol and mason and his loud mouthed old man.........hope he dont come watch you blokes play.........:eek:
Stoney is quick, i agree. Played with and against him in Indoor. Yes, not the same game. but still quick
Delaney left because Werribee don't need him. the coach said that he didn't want him at the club. Can you blame him really?

weapons05/06;206858 said:

a young buck.. apparently, you shat yourself everytime you played him.. and that was what 2 years ago when he was there before altona north? ******** you must age quickly!

ha you can talk, delaney is 19 won 3 flags off his own bat in the 2s batting at 11 and didnt get a game at werribee because although they have a new coach, nothings changed... he comes in and brings in his own.. ofcourse he isnt going to get a game because he doesnt suck up his arse like others there... mason ha you hang it on him... at least he is welcome down our club and doesnt get banned by his own club for attacking opposition.. sound familiar browny?

rohan;206912 said:
a young buck.. apparently, you shat yourself everytime you played him.. and that was what 2 years ago when he was there before altona north? ******** you must age quickly!

ha you can talk, delaney is 19 won 3 flags off his own bat in the 2s batting at 11 and didnt get a game at werribee because although they have a new coach, nothings changed... he comes in and brings in his own.. ofcourse he isnt going to get a game because he doesnt suck up his arse like others there... mason ha you hang it on him... at least he is welcome down our club and doesnt get banned by his own club for attacking opposition.. sound familiar browny?

only played against him twice........2 years ago lol........get your facts right before you comment........i faced him in 00/01 we won the flag and yer he was quick filled me in good thing about it was i came out to bat when stiched up and got another 15 runs......and 01/02 thats all......was only 19/20 back then.........anywaywhat does that matter.....

thats funny last time i played against delaney he was opening bat in the 1sts......interesting and you tell me he bats 11 in the two's cmon buddy get fair dinkum.......

mason what are you on about.........??

weapons05/06;207002 said:
only played against him twice........2 years ago lol........get your facts right before you comment........i faced him in 00/01 we won the flag and yer he was quick filled me in good thing about it was i came out to bat when stiched up and got another 15 runs......and 01/02 thats all......was only 19/20 back then.........anywaywhat does that matter.....

thats funny last time i played against delaney he was opening bat in the 1sts......interesting and you tell me he bats 11 in the two's cmon buddy get fair dinkum.......

mason what are you on about.........??

There is two delaneys... shaun and brendan

weapons my mate you should come down on thursday and have some casualty balls with stoney maybe then you wont talk ******** anymore?????????? hows getting dropped???

Has any of the teams in A turf got a chance beating GU in the Grand Final?

In Bturf l think its either going to be Point Cook or Wynhamvale to win the Granny. Looks like both will play against each other in the Semi.

to be honest, they can. but it would be one hell of an effort

Tips for the Semi Finals

A Turf-

GU to get over the line against Wynhamvale. If wynhamvale can get them out under 180, they will have a chance.

Digman to beat Colts

B-Turf

Digman to beat Point Cook in a thriller

Wynhamvale to beat Colts.

should be two good games.

I'm tipping Digman to beat Colts, Colts just seem to be going through a rough patch.
In the other game, I'm obviously tipping Wyndhamvale. To be a decent chance, we need to make some runs.

good luck wyndamvale you will need it.. big c man is back bowling some serious heat and they are extremely confident going into the game... whisper is they might declare at 100 thinking that 100 will be 20 more then enough.. like i said chugsta back in action on what again rumour has it will be a bit of a green top... im actually glad we can just come on here an listen to you blokes try and be positive when really, lets face facts boys.. you have got about as much chance of winning the granny as you do of finding out who this menace is!

oi where has browny gone??? ever since he made him self look like a dick by talking that crap about delaney opening the batting, he has shot through... ahahaaaahh and correct me if im wrong but didnt he say something about getting facts right??? frustration of not playing 1's geeee must be tough....

The 07/08 Grand Finals are upon us and here are my tips;

A-Turf Newport-Digman to end GU's reign of WDCA domination in a thriller
B-Turf Newport-Digman to beat Wyndhamvale comfortably
C-Turf Glenorden to beat Point Cook

What is everyones thoughts?

wait there;212752 said:

A Turf- GU to strong for Digman
B Turf- Wynhamvale just
C Turf- Point Cook

wait there;212752 said:

well if digman can make 300 they will only just get beat... where is the grand final????

and oi browny 'superstar' dont be a coward and send me a private msg.. let everyone know how u feel. ones ay? mate that is so impressive! i think everyone should come on here and say well done! this champ is in the ones and yet he is still mr know it all on wdca.... and ohhh get my facts right? you still have said nothing about the 2 delaney brothers which u stuffed up and everyone had a great chuckle about that.. there is nothing wrong with my facts... now i dont want to upset you before a big finals series... even passengers need to get focused... all the best!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back