Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

wait there;216277 said:
forgot that your such a superstar, ******** your stiff not to play for australia

thanks mate......your a dill..........call what i see.........for blokes to talk him up like he is a gun he aint that good.....when the heat goes up........and thats my opinion........

weapons05/06;216286 said:
thanks mate......your a dill..........call what i see.........for blokes to talk him up like he is a gun he aint that good.....when the heat goes up........and thats my opinion........
and mine weopons

blokes come to the willy comp with a name and do nothing. they always have and always will...

look at the guns of the willy comp and tell me if the big names from subbies are in there. or paid players. there not.

i guess we wont have to worry about this argument next year charlie will be gone wont he?

the fact is, he isnt as good as he is made out to be and digman were piss weak in the grand final.

rohan;216451 said:
blokes come to the willy comp with a name and do nothing. they always have and always will...

look at the guns of the willy comp and tell me if the big names from subbies are in there. or paid players. there not.

i guess we wont have to worry about this argument next year charlie will be gone wont he?

the fact is, he isnt as good as he is made out to be and digman were piss weak in the grand final.
churches comp 4 charlie nex yr i think only comp left 4 him to blood suck money again others comps a wake up?????????????

rohan;216451 said:

name the guys who hav com to wily comp and done nothing rohan yor thead is al over the shop chug a gun ? mills a gun ?frew a gun ? batties a gun? as 4 gf if they had a better quick wood of one

You blokes are amazing, not much point replying i think, but i will and quite frankly probably going to be the last time i come back here to read this rubbish. You would think you could have a sensible discussion about the comp and the games played but most of you blokes:
1. Don't bother to read what is typed and just go off half cocked.
2. Are more interested in bagging and taking pot shots at blokes and clubs safely behind your keyboards.

Now where do I start......lets see...

1965;216104 said:
face it no ticker mate faced quicker and better bowlers than guerra champ give u the mail so dont start that crap chugg 2 times better bowler and frew the same i was a outsider lookng in in gf and could not believe how weak he was in gf slot man when things needed to be shifted up a gear it wasnt guerre doing it it was chugg and who one ??????? thats the truth tel me im wrong woodnt have him in my side will let you down in bigs games well known fact

I think you'll find that I have never said he was better than Chugg, I am happy to stand by my statement that he is the second best bowler in the comp. As for letting us down in big games, what a load of crap, took 5 in the Semi, but i suppose Semi's aren't big games. He has made a big difference to our side, we went from missing the finals to making the GF. 40+ wickets is a good return.

As for bowling it in the slot!! Geez did you actually watch the GF, or do you know how he bowls? He always bowls it up, thats how he gets his wickets, you weren't going to get wickets bowling short on the pitch. Take a look how Chugg took his wickets, bowled and lbw..I wish he did bowl short, we would have won.

rohan;216451 said:

I shouldn't even reply to this, because Rohan is only posting to wind up blokes, I suppose he can do that if he wants, thats about all you can do when you don't make finals. Bag the blokes that do.

He will be playing with us next season.

rohan;216451 said:

1965;216472 said:
as 4 gf if they had a better quick wood of one

Not sure if you blokes where actually at the GF, we where right in there right up untill the Chugg Hat Trick. Now lets talk about the GF. Drury caught behind on 0, every hears the edge, he says he hit it after the game, umpire gives it not-out, he makes 80 runs. They where cruising at 1/173, we did well to keep them down to 316.

I have no problem at all with our effort, but the fact is we came up short. As for 'piss week'. Your Piss Week mate, perhaps you should come down to the club and say that, of if you happen to have any cricket skills and play in the ones, when you come up against us have a crack then. That goes for any of you blokes who are happy to bag us or charlie while happily sitting behind you anonymous names and keyboards.

If you honestly think we lost the GF because of one bloke, then you really know nothing about cricket and team sports. Again happily bag bloke who make the Finals when you don't.

I'm rapt Charlie is playing for us, and look forward to him taking another 40+ wickets next season.

As for weapons, no need to respond him, no-one takes him seriously, talks himself up all time, bags blokes all the time. You would think he was a star, fact is he rides on the coat tails of his teammates and gladly takes all the glory. Great guy he is, and oh so humble.

Hope you blokes have fun bagging everyone, last time I am going to bother replying.

Cheers

dont call me a dill... i give ya the tip

GoBulls;216486 said:
You blokes are amazing, not much point replying i think, but i will and quite frankly probably going to be the last time i come back here to read this rubbish. You would think you could have a sensible discussion about the comp and the games played but most of you blokes:
2. Are more interested in bagging and taking pot shots at blokes and clubs safely behind your keyboards.

I think you'll find that I have never said he was better than Chugg, I am happy to stand by my statement that he is the second best bowler in the comp. As for letting us down in big games, what a load of crap, took 5 in the Semi, but i suppose Semi's aren't big games. He has made a big difference to our side, we went from missing the finals to making the GF. 40+ wickets is a good return.

As for bowling it in the slot!! Geez did you actually watch the GF, or do you know how he bowls? He always bowls it up, thats how he gets his wickets, you weren't going to get wickets bowling short on the pitch. Take a look how Chugg took his wickets, bowled and lbw..I wish he did bowl short, we would have won.

I shouldn't even reply to this, because Rohan is only posting to wind up blokes, I suppose he can do that if he wants, thats about all you can do when you don't make finals. Bag the blokes that do.

Not sure if you blokes where actually at the GF, we where right in there right up untill the Chugg Hat Trick. Now lets talk about the GF. Drury caught behind on 0, every hears the edge, he says he hit it after the game, umpire gives it not-out, he makes 80 runs. They where cruising at 1/173, we did well to keep them down to 316.

I have no problem at all with our effort, but the fact is we came up short. As for 'piss week'. Your Piss Week mate, perhaps you should come down to the club and say that, of if you happen to have any cricket skills and play in the ones, when you come up against us have a crack then. That goes for any of you blokes who are happy to bag us or charlie while happily sitting behind you anonymous names and keyboards.

If you honestly think we lost the GF because of one bloke, then you really know nothing about cricket and team sports. Again happily bag bloke who make the Finals when you don't.

I'm rapt Charlie is playing for us, and look forward to him taking another 40+ wickets next season.

As for weapons, no need to respond him, no-one takes him seriously, talks himself up all time, bags blokes all the time. You would think he was a star, fact is he rides on the coat tails of his teammates and gladly takes all the glory. Great guy he is, and oh so humble.

Hope you blokes have fun bagging everyone, last time I am going to bother replying.

Cheers
i have my unbiased opinion champ you have a biased one show me hes stats against quality batting sides and plumb tracks

somebody take the rod out of my hands.. this one just keeps coming in!

Hey , if anyone is offered some cheap cricket gear that is mainly of an overseas brand Smasher, it would be greatly appreciated if you could privately message me and i'll get in touch with you.A decent reward will be given to anyone who can help recover this stolen property.

SE suburban club, looking for a leading for fast bowler. Excellent remuneration, successful club in strong competition. PM if interested

GoBulls;216486 said:

Cheers

hahaha......

i dont hide from who i am and you still do........as for riding coat tails hahahaha.........cricket is a team game my friend and if i play in a winning side im happy.......do well my self im even more happier......im no gun/champion or whatever you may think i am.......im a average player who play's it hard and if it dont go my way thats life......

every 1 has an opinion and i give mine as you do.......and yer i talk a bit of rubbish but i love my cricket and love to talk about it........i dont have any probs with charlie as i say i call it how i see it.......

why has your club aproached me?????

if you are going to the snr presentation night come up and have a chat.......

cheers mark brown.......

Has anyone else got presentation results for their clubs?

For ANA the results were as follows:

A TURF

Champion Player:Jamie Wills 169.75 points

Batting average: Sam A. Kukukca 333 runs at 27.75

Bowling average: Jamie Wills 39 wickets at 11.1

B Turf

Champion Player:Nick Kotoski 59.5 points

Batting average:Nick Kotoski 190 runs at 38.0

Bowling average:Milko Cjepa 15 wickets at 8.93

A Matting

Champion Player: Derek Morrison 104 points

Batting average:Filip Jakic 218 runs at 43.6

Bowling average: Derek Morrison 20 wickets at 19.4

E Grade

Champion Player:Nick Lawriw 130.25 points

Batting average:Nick Lawriw 232 runs at 29.0

Bowling average:Adrian Terrill 8 wickets at 33.3

Can any one beat Hinton from Imps for the A turf Champion player?

weapons05/06;217152 said:
hahaha......

i dont hide from who i am and you still do........as for riding coat tails hahahaha.........cricket is a team game my friend and if i play in a winning side im happy.......do well my self im even more happier......im no gun/champion or whatever you may think i am.......im a average player who play's it hard and if it dont go my way thats life......

every 1 has an opinion and i give mine as you do.......and yer i talk a bit of rubbish but i love my cricket and love to talk about it........i dont have any probs with charlie as i say i call it how i see it.......

why has your club aproached me?????

if you are going to the snr presentation night come up and have a chat.......

cheers mark brown.......

Did those discussions involve a captain coach role?

Heard a whisper John Ross may have retired fromm Spotty and heading back to his roots at Point Cook (a former player years ago when they were Wyndam). Anyone heard anything?

Heard a whisper that John Ross has retired from Spotty and is heading back to Point Cook. He is a past player when they were known as Wyndam I think??:confused:

simmo4pm;217455 said:
Heard a whisper that John Ross has retired from Spotty and is heading back to Point Cook. He is a past player when they were known as Wyndam I think??:confused:
great place to retire playing on carpet that will do wonders for hes body smart move not?????????????????

1965;217465 said:
great place to retire playing on carpet that will do wonders for hes body smart move not?????????????????

Would be a handy pick up still....... heard he still lets em go ok.... 30 and 20 odd wickets in the 1's at Spotty over the last couple of years??;)

simmo4pm;217491 said:
Would be a handy pick up still....... heard he still lets em go ok.... 30 and 20 odd wickets in the 1's at Spotty over the last couple of years??;)

Have Point Cook kept their front line bowlers from last year, both of the Simmons brothers? With the new inclusion, will be the strongest bowling line up in B Turf if theyve kept their players.

simmo4pm;217491 said:

Heard the same thing!! Also heard he is taking a bloke by the name of Greg Musara. Bowls heat and is a pinch hitter. Interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back