Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

been there done that;217532 said:
Heard the same thing!! Also heard he is taking a bloke by the name of Greg Musara. Bowls heat and is a pinch hitter. Interesting

Should be very interesting. Point Cook will definitely be the team to beat with ross and musarra in the line up

Frankie;217534 said:
Should be very interesting. Point Cook will definitely be the team to beat with ross and musarra in the line up

well guys if you are going to be so good any chance of pt cook coming up to a turf no use wasting your talent in b turf or you guys happy to be big fish in pond i think later your thorts

any 1 of you mockinbirds there tonight........?

i was and thought my speach was terrible...........dissapointing from me.........

congrats to all the trohpy winners granny winners and matty frew good stuff champ...........g.u 8 on the trott here we come..........???????

1965;217557 said:
well guys if you are going to be so good any chance of pt cook coming up to a turf no use wasting your talent in b turf or you guys happy to be big fish in pond i think later your thorts

I dont think they would be allowed to play A turf, having a matting ground only. Unless they play all their games away. And going by their past history, dont think that is a option for them.Looks like a 2nds flag for them in 08/09...if the roumours are true.

weapons05/06;217583 said:
any 1 of you mockinbirds there tonight........?

i was and thought my speach was terrible...........dissapointing from me.........

congrats to all the trohpy winners granny winners and matty frew good stuff champ...........g.u 8 on the trott here we come..........???????

Doing any coaching next year?

More than likely l be coaching the under 17s in the comming season, going up with last years under 15 premiership players. Will be mostly 1st year players, though should be competitive.

GU, would go in again as clear favourites for the A turf flag. Though Digman and Wyndhamvale should push them depending on new inclusions.

weapons05/06;215925 said:
just remember this is just my opinion.........
of course we are it when i talk about the team i play in......
frew would get smashed....in the subbies he wouldnt be able to tie a batsmen up as easy as he does in the wdca cmon youve played subby's cricket....maddern i know he can play we have 2 leftarmers already......id take chuggy anyday of the week......bl00dy hell another lefty:eek:

why did some1 from willy ring a lavo player........?......maybe cause they think they can play and to see if they want to go to a higher level and have a crack.........thats all i can think of.......why not?

what about lavo's new coach........any word yet?........im sure you have herd just as i have done........@|
as isaid frew the well deserve winner and would walk into willys side weopons you will face him soon will bamboozal you to champ when r u going to enter this comp :cool::confused:

WDCAcricketer;217628 said:
Doing any coaching next year?

More than likely l be coaching the under 17s in the comming season, going up with last years under 15 premiership players. Will be mostly 1st year players, though should be competitive.

GU, would go in again as clear favourites for the A turf flag. Though Digman and Wyndhamvale should push them depending on new inclusions.

i want to coach the u/21 rep side again.........

ive put my aplication in for the u/17'a job at willy
also keen on doing the u/15 hatch at willy.......we have been terrible in the last 3 or 4 years and it needs to be changed around a little........i recon im the man:eek:

1965;217650 said:
as isaid frew the well deserve winner and would walk into willys side weopons you will face him soon will bamboozal you to champ when r u going to enter this comp :cool::confused:

hahaha ive been in the comp before back in 99/00 was my last year before going to willy........dunno when i feel the time is right to coach at a snr level and i get asked maybe i will consider it.........but untill i pull my finger out my arse and get a bit more consistant i feel i still have a lot to offer w.c.c.......

cheers

1965;217650 said:

when are you going to anounce paul smith is the new coach at lavo.......ooops@|

weapons05/06;217676 said:
when are you going to anounce paul smith is the new coach at lavo.......ooops@|
im not from lavo weopons who is paul smith

perhaps someone was waiting for big rohan to spread the word about our new coach.
very new line up next season.. we'll see what happens i guess.

rohan;217734 said:
perhaps someone was waiting for big rohan to spread the word about our new coach.
very new line up next season.. we'll see what happens i guess.

yer was waiting for some 1.......i knew a while ago@|

1965;217761 said:
dont no him where and whats hes claim to frame

ok played at willy in the subbies
then went to albion
um then back to subbies with werribee
i think took werribee two's to 4 or 5 flags to be honest he is a great bloke will be good for lavo due to his dicipline with the younger brigade......
o i forgot coached west foots ressies premiership last year
and coaching the 1sts in the wrfl first division this year......

top bloke and im unsure wether he would play due to the fact i know he is on the wrong side of 40 and i dont think his body will be up to it......never the less if he does play will have a crack@|

cheers

He coached Lavo last year and went missing in all big games.. I heard he didnt play agains GU both times..
He aint that good.. if thats who lavo think will get them out of trouble they are kidding themselves!

Willi Comp;217849 said:
He coached Lavo last year and went missing in all big games.. I heard he didnt play agains GU both times..
He aint that good.. if thats who lavo think will get them out of trouble they are kidding themselves!
dont think he coached lavo last year and you are right he wont make the difference in playing but may have some likely players coming on board this year hence hes appointment and why are lavo in trouble

Any coaching appointments been made?

Any news that a few sides are intersted in going back to the WDCA?
Heard that West Newport and maybe Seabrook might want back in?

The comp could do with a few more sides.. not that these sides will come back and be any good..

Still Digman, GU, Wyndymvale are the sides to beat! Willi Imps are always disappointing. they have 2 Guns and still never made the finals!

Willi Comp;217913 said:

The comp could do with a few more sides.. not that these sides will come back and be any good..

Still Digman, GU, Wyndymvale are the sides to beat! Willi Imps are always disappointing. they have 2 Guns and still never made the finals!
robson no gun the comps dropped that much hes going ok god 6yr ago he struggled when had some decent bowlers going round in each side now its thirds bowling go easy on who is a gun champ over rated

Willi Comp;217913 said:

Would be great to get a few sides back to the fold. Would make it a 12 side A turf comp, throw in Werribee Centrals and could have the bottom A turf side relagated to B turf...

Pointless to stay in Bgrade North Vtca, if your not willing to spend up big and recruit big names to go up the divisions, might as well go back to the local comp and avoid the travel.....

Sunshine YCW left last season to another comp, so will be interesting if any other vtca sides follow suit to local comps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back