Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

rohan;328861 said:
dolz couldnt have said it better could he? nah mate look your young players are going to be great for you. that spinner takes 5 on that wicket, rippa effort. how do they go against decent teams? anyone can make runs against the ana's and hoppers clubs. if you get beat this week and either we win or yep colts sneak in, thats gu gone. the run is over and you all know and we all know it. you blokes are done, you can talk about young players all you want the fact is, gu have very very few if any. ill use us for example champ, look at our team, work out the ages, let me know how we are going as for the future.

for once i agree with what you are saying mate,the future of lavo is brighter than most other clubs. the blueprint for success has been drafted.step 1 is to employ a coach who walks out on the eve of a finals series,step 2 is to drop a promising youngster from the granny in favour of a 45 year old,step 3 is to lose that grand final by 200 odd runs,step 4 is to not play finals in the next 2 seasons,step 5 is to have an embarrasingly intense hatred/jealousy of the greatest team in the comps history,and step 6 is to make idiotic statements on big cricket which will surely attract players to your club

dolz;328993 said:
since when do they have a hatred/jealousy of Willi Imps? They're the most successful club in the history of the comp. They won 8 flags in a row. something that you guys just might not do

OUCHHHH!!!

cop that.

gu could always try and get the coach we have now, oh wait you blokes did try that and failed. go ahead and keep talking about how good you were and that you are the champs, everyone else will look towards the future, something gu wont have. if anyone needs to stop talking on here to attract players it isnt me mate thats forsure.
im going to miss the gu success, like a kick in the teeth.

p.s well done to imps 8 on the trot, super effort, unbelievable really.

since when do they have a hatred/jealousy of Willi Imps? They're the most successful club in the history of the comp. They won 8 flags in a row. something that you guys just might not do

rohan;329065 said:
OUCHHHH!!!

cop that.

gu could always try and get the coach we have now, oh wait you blokes did try that and failed. go ahead and keep talking about how good you were and that you are the champs, everyone else will look towards the future, something gu wont have. if anyone needs to stop talking on here to attract players it isnt me mate thats forsure.

think you might find they won 7 on the trot and 8 in 9 years

dolz;328993 said:

OUCHHHH!!!

cop that.

jay doliver yeah he is a good player really good...... ey dolz smashing runs this year! (who wheres a vest when its 34 you bort) just letting every one in the finals know when digman take the crease the first ball of daniel lee's first over will be a off cutter and the next one will look like a off cutter but it wont be just for the gun batsmen in the wdca if they know what a off cutter is your all legends of park cricket will be looked up on in years to come!!!!!!!! love you all

go ANA all the way 2009/2010

rohan;329065 said:
OUCHHHH!!!

cop that.

think you might find they won 7 on the trot and 8 in 9 years

ANCC;329332 said:
jay doliver yeah he is a good player really good...... ey dolz smashing runs this year! (who wheres a vest when its 34 you bort) just letting every one in the finals know when digman take the crease the first ball of daniel lee's first over will be a off cutter and the next one will look like a off cutter but it wont be just for the gun batsmen in the wdca if they know what a off cutter is your all legends of park cricket will be looked up on in years to come!!!!!!!! love you all

Your'e a real Legend of the game ANCC .I bet your about as good as that Mick Megne guy.

just been down to angliss and the 44,000 litre water tank ANA use has exploded and water is everywhere

ANCC;329332 said:

Your'e a real Legend of the game ANCC .I bet your about as good as that Mick Megne guy.

wait there;329353 said:
just been down to angliss and the 44,000 litre water tank ANA use has exploded and water is everywhere
really? so no game there this week?

ANCC;329332 said:

yeah mate, smashing runs. the vest was more for personal comfort rather than looks. When you used to live in Darwin, maybe you'd rather the warmth? and there was no way it was 34 that late in the arvo. Although, the running into the huddle as you guys lost wicket after wicket didnt help

wait there;329353 said:
really? so no game there this week?

ANCC;329332 said:

yeah mate, smashing runs. the vest was more for personal comfort rather than looks. When you used to live in Darwin, maybe you'd rather the warmth? and there was no way it was 34 that late in the arvo. Although, the running into the huddle as you guys lost wicket after wicket didnt help

well that's alright then i guess. but unlucky for the club though. they would have used that water for other purposes than watering the carpark haha

gorilla lionheart said:
the only flag w,vale will see this year will be a white flag when they go out in the first semi,they deadset cant bat,if gu get in,they win 8 in a row,no doubt!

u must be on some sort of drugs. but then i can c where ur cuming from.. we will b seeing whiteflags but they will b from those we play in the finals... gu r hoping they can make a very hard 183 on our deck... i personally dont think any1 would make it at wynd.

well that's alright then i guess. but unlucky for the club though. they would have used that water for other purposes than watering the carpark haha

West Riff Raff;328362 said:
I have picked my team of the year in batting order below.

1. M Welsh 50.2 ave
2. R Hinton 46.0
3. D Jury 48.8
4. E Madden 46.8
5. K Collins 41.7 / 21 wickets
6. M Logan 36.0 / 8 wickes
7. G Robson 32.6 / 34 wickets
8. T Lawford 44.6 / 29 wickets
9. Chris Irving 34 wickets
10. C Plummers 24 wickets
11. A Phipps 31 wickets

12th Man Futurecompchamp

Can anybody come up with a better side based on 2008/09 performances?

sorry fellas i would have to disagree with this side...
mine would be

1. L. Dennerley
2. L. Veal
3. R. Radford
4. M. Hardy
5. J. Pring
6. J. Dolliver
7. T. Lawford
8. A. Mundey
9. C. Plummer
10. D. Clayton
11. A. Messina

12th man FUTURECOMPCHAMP!

easily best team of the season!

gorilla lionheart said:
the only flag w,vale will see this year will be a white flag when they go out in the first semi,they deadset cant bat,if gu get in,they win 8 in a row,no doubt!

u must be on some sort of drugs. but then i can c where ur cuming from.. we will b seeing whiteflags but they will b from those we play in the finals... gu r hoping they can make a very hard 183 on our deck... i personally dont think any1 would make it at wynd.

futurecompchamp;329536 said:
mine would be

1. L. Dennerley
2. L. Veal
3. R. Radford
4. M. Hardy
5. J. Pring
6. J. Dolliver
7. T. Lawford
8. A. Mundey
9. C. Plummer
10. D. Clayton
11. A. Messina

Hey junior "you don't have to have a long neck to be a goose"

West Riff Raff;328362 said:
I have picked my team of the year in batting order below.

1. M Welsh 50.2 ave
2. R Hinton 46.0
3. D Jury 48.8
4. E Madden 46.8
5. K Collins 41.7 / 21 wickets
6. M Logan 36.0 / 8 wickes
7. G Robson 32.6 / 34 wickets
8. T Lawford 44.6 / 29 wickets
9. Chris Irving 34 wickets
10. C Plummers 24 wickets
11. A Phipps 31 wickets

12th Man Futurecompchamp

Can anybody come up with a better side based on 2008/09 performances?

mine would be

1. L. Dennerley
2. L. Veal
3. R. Radford
4. M. Hardy
5. J. Pring
6. J. Dolliver
7. T. Lawford
8. A. Mundey
9. C. Plummer
10. D. Clayton
11. A. Messina

futurecompchamp;329530 said:

this is only room for one bloke on here to wind up others pal.

i dont want to fall into this kids trap butttttt 183? lavo passed that with 3 bats mate?

dolz can you inform us if you had any players make ANOTHER duck this week?

futurecompchamp;329536 said:
mine would be

1. L. Dennerley
2. L. Veal
3. R. Radford
4. M. Hardy
5. J. Pring
6. J. Dolliver
7. T. Lawford
8. A. Mundey
9. C. Plummer
10. D. Clayton
11. A. Messina

Hey junior "you don't have to have a long neck to be a goose"

Hey dolz are you the bloke that bats 7,8 or 9 and fields fine leg to fine leg, if so you cant comment on cricket champ............

futurecompchamp;329530 said:

this is only room for one bloke on here to wind up others pal.

i dont want to fall into this kids trap butttttt 183? lavo passed that with 3 bats mate?

dolz can you inform us if you had any players make ANOTHER duck this week?

Have 2 tips for the weekend.

Colts to beat Gellibrand outright.

West to smash the Gimps.

Hey dolz are you the bloke that bats 7,8 or 9 and fields fine leg to fine leg, if so you cant comment on cricket champ............

weapons05/06;328569 said:
West Riff Raff;328330 said:
mmmmmmm......thanks mate:eek:

Hey Pop Gun l noticed on the Cricket Victoria Web Site Williamstown Cricket Club is advertising for a new coach for the 2009/10 season.

l know your have ambitions to coach Willy so this might be your big opportunity.

Do you want me to put a word in for you with Mr Davies and Mr Hart?????

I am sure West Newport would supply a reference for you and all your mates from this forum would put a word in for you because we love you so much!!!!!!

It would be great if you got the job as you have worked so hard over the years preparing yourself for this gig.

Please let me know if l can help you fore fill your dream.

West to smash the Gimps.

Boofa;329741 said:

West to smash the Gimps.

They are brave preditions what about the 3 other games.

Newport v Laverton

ANA V Hoppers

W'Vale V GU

My tips are GU by 5 wickets, Hoppers outright ( ANA can't Bat ) & Laverton by 1 or 2 wickets.

weapons05/06;328569 said:
West Riff Raff;328330 said:
mmmmmmm......thanks mate:eek:

Hey Pop Gun l noticed on the Cricket Victoria Web Site Williamstown Cricket Club is advertising for a new coach for the 2009/10 season.

l know your have ambitions to coach Willy so this might be your big opportunity.

Do you want me to put a word in for you with Mr Davies and Mr Hart?????

I am sure West Newport would supply a reference for you and all your mates from this forum would put a word in for you because we love you so much!!!!!!

It would be great if you got the job as you have worked so hard over the years preparing yourself for this gig.

Please let me know if l can help you fore fill your dream.

Boofa;329741 said:

West to smash the Gimps.

They are brave preditions what about the 3 other games.

Newport v Laverton

ANA V Hoppers

W'Vale V GU

My tips are GU by 5 wickets, Hoppers outright ( ANA can't Bat ) & Laverton by 1 or 2 wickets.

big game performer;329893 said:
i wonder who will have put less work into the deck this week?

the council does our wicket not us..we just roll it on saturdays...should be a good game..pretty even i reckon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back