Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

West Riff Raff;335345 said:
W'vale are off to a good start losing the One Day G/F and being knocked out in all other grades except A Turf & A Matting. They will start under dogs in both so hopefully they will end up with no senior flags. Good effort for a club that had so many teams in the finals. Go GU & Seabrook and make us all happy.

You really are a tool aren't you?

can i ask a question in relation to the U17's?

Why would someone tamper with the sprinklers when theres none on the bottom ground? the only reason the ground was wet is because the wind happened to be blowing that way.

the sprinklers came on at the same time on sunday night too. and they come on every saturday night at the same time. I think the council are just passing the blame because they were emailed to change the timing and obviously forgot

bandit;335487 said:
You really are a tool aren't you?

I wasn't the one who was sprooking that W'Vale would win 5 senior flags maybe thats who the tool is. You will be lucky to win one which maybe is karma after your clubs efforts last weekend in relation to the under 17's wash out. Just remember every dog has it day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dolz;335526 said:

Why would someone tamper with the sprinklers when theres none on the bottom ground? the only reason the ground was wet is because the wind happened to be blowing that way.

the sprinklers came on at the same time on sunday night too. and they come on every saturday night at the same time. I think the council are just passing the blame because they were emailed to change the timing and obviously forgot

WIND???? You have to be joking???? Get off the Uncle Dougs Dolz!!!!!!

So your telling us that theres no sprinklers on the matts ground,so the WIND blew enough water to flood the matts ground(that Im sure would be dying for a good drink)from the main ground sprinklers...............You are off your 3KZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused::eek:

Stump Cam;335314 said:
Sometimes you just have a bad day as a team and nothing goes right :confused:

3 catches went down + 1 shout for LBW all day!!!!!!!

I think thats constitutes a bad day S-Cam,dont you???:(

dolz;335526 said:

So your telling us that theres no sprinklers on the matts ground,so the WIND blew enough water to flood the matts ground(that Im sure would be dying for a good drink)from the main ground sprinklers...............You are off your 3KZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused::eek:

huss is that true what was posted on the church thread? what sort of club would refuse to play the game again.i think the wdca will have 3 new teams next year.

Stump Cam;335314 said:
Sometimes you just have a bad day as a team and nothing goes right :confused:

3 catches went down + 1 shout for LBW all day!!!!!!!

I think thats constitutes a bad day S-Cam,dont you???:(

West Riff Raff;335311 said:
Pop Gun you are not welcome go watch semi finals in your own comp.

cmon man

too far away knackers.......wouldnt go down the western highway to out back melton.........and definately not heading up bell st to preston.......

sounds promising the g/u - wynd grand final.........

huss is that true what was posted on the church thread? what sort of club would refuse to play the game again.i think the wdca will have 3 new teams next year.

West Riff Raff;335497 said:
I wasn't the one who was sprooking that W'Vale would win 5 senior flags maybe thats who the tool is. You will be lucky to win one which maybe is karma after your clubs efforts last weekend in relation to the under 17's wash out. Just remember every dog has it day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It ain't my club.

I think someone needs to build himself a bridge.

West Riff Raff;335311 said:
Pop Gun you are not welcome go watch semi finals in your own comp.

cmon man

too far away knackers.......wouldnt go down the western highway to out back melton.........and definately not heading up bell st to preston.......

sounds promising the g/u - wynd grand final.........

big game performer;335723 said:

Its true BGP......sad,but true!!!!!!!!!

Hope your right on the new teams it would be great to play some fresh sides for a change....

West Riff Raff;335497 said:

It ain't my club.

I think someone needs to build himself a bridge.

hussler;335654 said:

i'm serious mate. It was only the one end of the matts ground that was under water. the end closest to the turf ground. and besides, you've surely been to wyndhamvale? it's always blowing a gale there

big game performer;335723 said:

Its true BGP......sad,but true!!!!!!!!!

Hope your right on the new teams it would be great to play some fresh sides for a change....

As for the U17's Wyndhamvale vs West Newport game. The 2nd innings will resume on Friday night at Wyndhamvale reserve. A fair decision in my mind

hussler;335654 said:

i'm serious mate. It was only the one end of the matts ground that was under water. the end closest to the turf ground. and besides, you've surely been to wyndhamvale? it's always blowing a gale there

dolz;335811 said:

yeah your not wrong there.......and it smells like a swamp when it rains:eek:........it is a swamp isnt it.......?

As for the U17's Wyndhamvale vs West Newport game. The 2nd innings will resume on Friday night at Wyndhamvale reserve. A fair decision in my mind

yeah i'm pretty sure it is. Which doesnt make for good footy season haha. That's if it ever rains

dolz;335811 said:

yeah your not wrong there.......and it smells like a swamp when it rains:eek:........it is a swamp isnt it.......?

yeah i'm pretty sure it is. Which doesnt make for good footy season haha. That's if it ever rains

dolz;335820 said:

does that mean the winning team will have to play Fri, Sat and Sun?

bit harsh if that is the case

thats the way it has to be i guess. A fairer result is achieved that way

dolz;335820 said:

does that mean the winning team will have to play Fri, Sat and Sun?

bit harsh if that is the case

roosters hack;335834 said:
Any room in your comp for a growing club? :(
always room for well run clubs pm me and i will give you our contact numbers
rgds swannees

thats the way it has to be i guess. A fairer result is achieved that way

dolz;335820 said:

The game will not be at W'Vale reserve but has been moved to Grey Reserve Nth Willy starting 5pm Friday. The comp could not trust W'Vale to ensure that the ground would be presented in a condition suitable to play on.

Hopefully it doesn't rain and the best team on the day wins. I think justice has prevailed as we were not looking for the the result being given to us which it could have been but an opportunity to complete the game.

I suggest W'vale should get to the bottom of this and get rid of the culprit from their club. It was proven that the sprinkler system had been tampered with at the ground and there was no signs that vandals were involved as the padlock had been openned with a key.

roosters hack;335834 said:
Any room in your comp for a growing club? :(
always room for well run clubs pm me and i will give you our contact numbers
rgds swannees

dolz;335820 said:

The game will not be at W'Vale reserve but has been moved to Grey Reserve Nth Willy starting 5pm Friday. The comp could not trust W'Vale to ensure that the ground would be presented in a condition suitable to play on.

Hopefully it doesn't rain and the best team on the day wins. I think justice has prevailed as we were not looking for the the result being given to us which it could have been but an opportunity to complete the game.

I suggest W'vale should get to the bottom of this and get rid of the culprit from their club. It was proven that the sprinkler system had been tampered with at the ground and there was no signs that vandals were involved as the padlock had been openned with a key.

I have heard some things flying around about some sides coming into our comp next year.
I have heard Willy Congs and Altona Roosters from the Churches comp and a few more from a different comp.
How do you guys feel about this?
I for one am totally for it and this will only make us stronger as an association.
WRR, I'd imagine just going through this you would be all for it as well?
Our B turf are going to have a lot of sides in it next year!

Which 17's Grand Final is this?

I know Lavo will be playing in a 17B grand final. Potentially the club could bring home 3 premierships.

I have heard some things flying around about some sides coming into our comp next year.
I have heard Willy Congs and Altona Roosters from the Churches comp and a few more from a different comp.
How do you guys feel about this?
I for one am totally for it and this will only make us stronger as an association.
WRR, I'd imagine just going through this you would be all for it as well?
Our B turf are going to have a lot of sides in it next year!

Right Arm Speed;335984 said:
Which 17's Grand Final is this?

I know Lavo will be playing in a 17B grand final. Potentially the club could bring home 3 premierships.[/QU

The winner of W'Vale v West will play Willy Colts in the Grand final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back