Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Stump Cam;338762 said:
well pull ya head in then :mad:

Bogin isn't personal :cool:

i wouldnt have thought so , does the truth hurt ? you are what you are champ if you want to get personal then thats fine , and if you and your boyfriend barry hall want to continue with your insults then feel free , im not bothered by either of you , at the end of the day your both still playing in your piss pot comp aren't you ??

Max;338773 said:
lick my balls you dimwit !!

Bit personal isn't it :D

I thought you said feel free to be personal, you weren't bothered, obviously not :rolleyes:
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....... Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Suck it up ****er

Max;338772 said:
i wouldnt have thought so , does the truth hurt ? you are what you are champ if you want to get personal then thats fine , and if you and your boyfriend barry hall want to continue with your insults then feel free , im not bothered by either of you , at the end of the day your both still playing in your piss pot comp aren't you ??

Very happy in my comp Freddy Mercury :D

Do your team mates look at you funny when you ask them to hold their bat :eek:

Max;338773 said:

Bit personal isn't it :D

I thought you said feel free to be personal, you weren't bothered, obviously not :rolleyes:
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....... Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Suck it up ****er

Max;338772 said:

wont mummy let you drink you dick

Max;338772 said:

Very happy in my comp Freddy Mercury :D

Do your team mates look at you funny when you ask them to hold their bat :eek:

Max;338773 said:

Dont know who you are Maxy boy im sure your not from the churches thank for the support and laughs. your just like Husslers arch nemesis. looking for a job we could use a quality sledger.

Max;338772 said:

wont mummy let you drink you dick

Max;338773 said:

Dont know who you are Maxy boy im sure your not from the churches thank for the support and laughs. your just like Husslers arch nemesis. looking for a job we could use a quality sledger.

Grand Final Action

All the best to the teams/players for this weekend.

GU is obviously my tip for the A Turf with Dean Commo to ton up and Frewy to take at least 5 wickets.

Grand Final Action

All the best to the teams/players for this weekend.

GU is obviously my tip for the A Turf with Dean Commo to ton up and Frewy to take at least 5 wickets.

West Riff Raff;338639 said:
I believe the approach was about playing not coaching and I am glad we did not go ahead with it because in hindsight you have nothing to offer us that could benefit our club.

dont lie........the club knows i have alot to offer hence the approach.......

hahaha.........even you dont know what your club is doing....i still have the pm's stored in my bigcricket account....likewise i made the right decision........every 1's a winner.........

and you's didnt want to go ahead because i said no you knucklehead.......

West Riff Raff;338639 said:
I believe the approach was about playing not coaching and I am glad we did not go ahead with it because in hindsight you have nothing to offer us that could benefit our club.

dont lie........the club knows i have alot to offer hence the approach.......

hahaha.........even you dont know what your club is doing....i still have the pm's stored in my bigcricket account....likewise i made the right decision........every 1's a winner.........

and you's didnt want to go ahead because i said no you knucklehead.......

DIG IN;338143 said:
Wynd/Dolz:eek:

Will have to re-evaluate my tip for BOG!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry Dolz, but that was probably the 2nd softest dismissal in the comp's GF history, and dont think will get the votes this time..
Good to see i got you a game tho:cool:

DIG IN;338143 said:
Wynd/Dolz:eek:

Will have to re-evaluate my tip for BOG!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry Dolz, but that was probably the 2nd softest dismissal in the comp's GF history, and dont think will get the votes this time..
Good to see i got you a game tho:cool:

Fair score in a granny, but considering where Wynd were placed, not very smart to go all out prior to the end of the days play.
Would have been handy having to send GU back in for a few, would have put extra doubt in their minds and bodies..IMO.
Is that enough for GU to chase down???

If ever there has been a time for the old crew to stand up and deliver, seems now is THAT time.(not trying to give you any motivation either)

Good luck to Wynd also..they are not only on the verge of knocking of the best side for the last 7 or so years, but a loss to GU here, could just about spell the end of their reign at the top, and send a few of them of to greener pastures.

My tip still stands with Wynd, but Dolz is off the radar for BOG with THAT shot.
Eddie to be the match winner and BOG, if GU are to get up.

Fair score in a granny, but considering where Wynd were placed, not very smart to go all out prior to the end of the days play.
Would have been handy having to send GU back in for a few, would have put extra doubt in their minds and bodies..IMO.

If ever there has been a time for the old crew to stand up and deliver, seems now is THAT time.(not trying to give you any motivation either)

Good luck to Wynd also..they are not only on the verge of knocking of the best side for the last 7 or so years, but a loss to GU here, could just about spell the end of their reign at the top, and send a few of them of to greener pastures.

My tip still stands with Wynd, but Dolz is off the radar for BOG with THAT shot.

DIG IN;339378 said:

how the hell did DOLZ get a game... did he get dragged out of the KFC drive thru or something... must be a couple short for the GF down at the wombats..

Wyndhamvale have no hope of beating G.U... jury will make 100 and strangy is my tip to hit the runs that will pass the wombats score!

DIG IN;339378 said:

how the hell did DOLZ get a game... did he get dragged out of the KFC drive thru or something... must be a couple short for the GF down at the wombats..

Wyndhamvale have no hope of beating G.U... jury will make 100 and strangy is my tip to hit the runs that will pass the wombats score!

lucky;339411 said:

Might have to have a re-think Lucky. 144 ahead, 8 wickets in hand and rain forecast for next weekend. End of an era methinks.

lucky;339411 said:

Might have to have a re-think Lucky. 144 ahead, 8 wickets in hand and rain forecast for next weekend. End of an era methinks.

bandit;339646 said:
What are the scores at present?

Who got wickets/ runs for both team's?
WV 284. NPring 96 not out. GU skittled for 180 in reply. Lawford 5for. Others good support. WV 2 for 40 at stumps.

bandit;339646 said:
What are the scores at present?

Who got wickets/ runs for both team's?
WV 284. NPring 96 not out. GU skittled for 180 in reply. Lawford 5for. Others good support. WV 2 for 40 at stumps.

Harry142;339651 said:

good teams bounce back...........

Harry142;339651 said:

good teams bounce back...........

True, but no team would want to chase 250+ on a deteriating wicket with big TL steaming in. GU's pop gun attack means I think they'll be chasing a few more than that.

True, but no team would want to chase 250+ on a deteriating wicket with big TL steaming in. GU's pop gun attack means I think they'll be chasing a few more than that.

Harry142;339678 said:

so the wicket doesnt get touched throughout the week...........?
cmon man get serious it will be watered rolled and it should be nearly the same as day 1.........

anyway 140 odd in front is a good possie to be in but i would expect a g/u comeback at some stage..........

my thoughts

Harry142;339678 said:

so the wicket doesnt get touched throughout the week...........?
cmon man get serious it will be watered rolled and it should be nearly the same as day 1.........

anyway 140 odd in front is a good possie to be in but i would expect a g/u comeback at some stage..........

my thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back