Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

weapons05/06;340740 said:
firstly.......yeah id think id have alot more to offer than charlie......at least a winning attitude.....and when the heat gets turned on the bloke goes cold......

secondly....if you wanna bloke on your team who bowls no balls all the time and lets the presure off cause the scoreboard keeps ticking over you can have him.....

thirdly.......so chuggy whilst not playing this year hasnt made a big impact......???i might be wrong but id recon he'd have 5 medals hanging off the mantle piece.....

fourthly.....you tell me the gun players that have come into the comp in the last ten years......??? id like to laugh at the players you would pick as the guns of the comp......

and last of all......your a dill

What about poor Vinno??????????:eek:

weapons05/06;340740 said:
firstly.......yeah id think id have alot more to offer than charlie......at least a winning attitude.....and when the heat gets turned on the bloke goes cold......

secondly....if you wanna bloke on your team who bowls no balls all the time and lets the presure off cause the scoreboard keeps ticking over you can have him.....

thirdly.......so chuggy whilst not playing this year hasnt made a big impact......???i might be wrong but id recon he'd have 5 medals hanging off the mantle piece.....

fourthly.....you tell me the gun players that have come into the comp in the last ten years......??? id like to laugh at the players you would pick as the guns of the comp......

and last of all......your a dill

hussler;340939 said:
Wouldve like to see Browndog face Chuck when he was 28..........:eek:..............would be plenty more than 1 missing........hahahaha

yeah i have faced him he was at yarra just before fecc......dissapointing thing was i was disrupted all the time by the umpire calling......''NO BALL''

hussler;340939 said:
Wouldve like to see Browndog face Chuck when he was 28..........:eek:..............would be plenty more than 1 missing........hahahaha

yeah i have faced him he was at yarra just before fecc......dissapointing thing was i was disrupted all the time by the umpire calling......''NO BALL''

Stump Cam;340766 said:
David Croft ;)

yeah he was quick...back in the day...and on our turf nets was a hard customer to face.....

id rate him higher than the great charli and id like to say something about these 2 blokes that i think are the same but will decline to comment.......im sure other blokes will get it str8 off the bat.......

Stump Cam;340766 said:
David Croft ;)

yeah he was quick...back in the day...and on our turf nets was a hard customer to face.....

id rate him higher than the great charli and id like to say something about these 2 blokes that i think are the same but will decline to comment.......im sure other blokes will get it str8 off the bat.......

hussler;340943 said:

dont know about him playing wdca.......so can't comment......

gee whizz are these all the good players going around that have come into the comp........

hussler;340943 said:

gee whizz are these all the good players going around that have come into the comp........

weapons05/06;340984 said:

Crofty had nothing on Charlie in regards to pace,just ask the 'great man' about this one????

weapons05/06;340984 said:

Crofty had nothing on Charlie in regards to pace,just ask the 'great man' about this one????

weapons05/06;340985 said:

Played with his bro at IMPS.....!!!

weapons05/06;340985 said:

Played with his bro at IMPS.....!!!

hussler;341203 said:

dont really care bud......id take croft.......anyday

hussler;341203 said:

dont really care bud......id take croft.......anyday

Hey Willy Comp, you've laid low the past few weeks.
How do you rate you chances to get up this weekend?

Hey Willy Comp, you've laid low the past few weeks.
How do you rate you chances to get up this weekend?

Boofa;340700 said:
Was this the year he took 60 odd wickets in a season at Altona North? A pretty fair effort in a better comp than what he is playing now.

Yeah it was Boofa. Awesome display - probably 40 of them clean bowled and he was up against some useful players/sides.

On the Crofty V Charlie thing though. I have seen them both up pretty close and I would probably take Crofty first, even though Chuck is yards quicker. For reasons previously stated by others, and also for the fact Crofty does more with it. Charlie is a better bat though - every shot in the book - just tries to play every shot every ball.

Ideal situation you have them both opening. Big Clemson first change and Weapons at short backward square. ;)

Boofa;340700 said:
Was this the year he took 60 odd wickets in a season at Altona North? A pretty fair effort in a better comp than what he is playing now.

Yeah it was Boofa. Awesome display - probably 40 of them clean bowled and he was up against some useful players/sides.

On the Crofty V Charlie thing though. I have seen them both up pretty close and I would probably take Crofty first, even though Chuck is yards quicker. For reasons previously stated by others, and also for the fact Crofty does more with it. Charlie is a better bat though - every shot in the book - just tries to play every shot every ball.

Ideal situation you have them both opening. Big Clemson first change and Weapons at short backward square. ;)

Boofa;340700 said:

Get your hand off it mate !!
Have a look on My Cricket
2004/05 played 11 games in North Altona's 1's for 31 wickets - a fair effort
2005/06 played 12 games in North Altona's 2nds for 23 wickets - pea heart
2006/07 chased coin and went to lowest VTCA division at Flemington and took 36 wickets.
The guy is 35 years old - if he's one of the best going around, doesn't say much for the quality in the Comp.

Boofa;340700 said:

2006/07 chased coin and went to lowest VTCA division at Flemington and took 36 wickets.
The guy is 35 years old - if he's one of the best going around, doesn't say much for the quality in the Comp.

Whisper going round that a couple of West boys may be heading South to the Gimps, if all pans out?????

Whisper going round that a couple of West boys may be heading South to the Gimps, if all pans out?????

tcnthat;341473 said:

mmmmmmmm charging in ;)

tcnthat;341473 said:

mmmmmmmm charging in ;)

Ifya Adballs;341492 said:

and before that 16 wickets in premier league in the ones and twos at 37

Ifya Adballs;341492 said:

and before that 16 wickets in premier league in the ones and twos at 37

Been and watched a bit of todays play.

GU 4 for about 140 chasing 251

Dean & Carl are in.

Found it surprising that Dean was able to bowl (picked up 3 wickets), but was batting with a runner.

Been and watched a bit of todays play.

GU 4 for about 140 chasing 251

Dean & Carl are in.

Found it surprising that Dean was able to bowl (picked up 3 wickets), but was batting with a runner.

Well looks like this years game is in the balance, 4/140 chasing down 250, if Gu pull it off it will be the best gf win in the last of their 7. Dean and Carl at the crease who knows, anything could happen.

After wynd were dismissed today instead of going in for tea they all hovered around the pitch for 20 mins looking as if the pitch was to blame, was weird....

Well looks like this years game is in the balance, 4/140 chasing down 250, if Gu pull it off it will be the best gf win in the last of their 7. Dean and Carl at the crease who knows, anything could happen.

After wynd were dismissed today instead of going in for tea they all hovered around the pitch for 20 mins looking as if the pitch was to blame, was weird....

Deep Mid on;341756 said:

6 wickets in the shed.......110 to get..........g u all the way..........

a fight back was needed and it happened never write em off.........

might even get down tmozz

8 on the trot;)

Deep Mid on;341756 said:

6 wickets in the shed.......110 to get..........g u all the way..........

a fight back was needed and it happened never write em off.........

might even get down tmozz

8 on the trot;)

Well done to Wyndham Vale, rolled GU for about 220.

Been along time coming, but have finally won their first A Turf flag.

Well done to Wyndham Vale, rolled GU for about 220.

Been along time coming, but have finally won their first A Turf flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back