Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Too Old Body Broke;347325 said:
I am hearing ya Jika!! I may even join you to watch on the day. May even get a stump microphone planted to be sure we dont miss any of the banter!!

hopefully its not spotty v cy's the same day. Your 1's wont be able to do without u. lol

Too Old Body Broke;347325 said:
I am hearing ya Jika!! I may even join you to watch on the day. May even get a stump microphone planted to be sure we dont miss any of the banter!!

hopefully its not spotty v cy's the same day. Your 1's wont be able to do without u. lol

weapons05/06;347192 said:
yes i am heading to the wdca next season.....signed sealed and delivered.........;)

not gonna speak about players ect ect gonna work with in the club to get young blokes in playing hard tough cricket.......

whilst ive had a lot of good offers from clubs with alot of cash and alot higher standard than what i will be playing wrr some people might say what the hell is this bloke doing going to a club who has struggled over the last 5 or so years.........there are achievable goals to get the deer park ardeer cricket club back into a-turf with the right players and right attitude around the club........so we will see how it goes.....i think im ready for the challenge of being a snr cap/coach.....money in the bank new facilities with the footy club going in the young direction as far as player wise i will be looking to do the same thing.........people might talk about the wicket.........saying its crap which atm it is we will be working with the footy club to get it back to how it was back in the late 90's with grand finals being played on it..........im a former club champion of the club and rapt with the opiontment........

cheers

Now that this one has been resolved it leaves Home and Away as the worlds longest running soap opera. And no-one gives a rats about that either.

weapons05/06;347192 said:
yes i am heading to the wdca next season.....signed sealed and delivered.........;)

not gonna speak about players ect ect gonna work with in the club to get young blokes in playing hard tough cricket.......

whilst ive had a lot of good offers from clubs with alot of cash and alot higher standard than what i will be playing wrr some people might say what the hell is this bloke doing going to a club who has struggled over the last 5 or so years.........there are achievable goals to get the deer park ardeer cricket club back into a-turf with the right players and right attitude around the club........so we will see how it goes.....i think im ready for the challenge of being a snr cap/coach.....money in the bank new facilities with the footy club going in the young direction as far as player wise i will be looking to do the same thing.........people might talk about the wicket.........saying its crap which atm it is we will be working with the footy club to get it back to how it was back in the late 90's with grand finals being played on it..........im a former club champion of the club and rapt with the opiontment........

cheers

Now that this one has been resolved it leaves Home and Away as the worlds longest running soap opera. And no-one gives a rats about that either.

weapons05/06;347327 said:
so instead of playing the kids your gonna play the old blokes........i thought your club was all about the kids......pushing them to the 3rds n 4ths if you have them isnt gonna help them develop......

oh well time will tell as its a long way from the start of the season.........

now onto the new teams comming into the comp...who are they and where are they starting off.....?

Williamstown Congs will be in B turf this season, they have spoken to Mark Keating already, Mick Callus coaches them, they will be competitive. Altona Roosters were coming on board but decided to go to the VTCA.
I have heard a couple of Sunshine sides maybe coming across but haven't heard anything about that lately.

weapons05/06;347327 said:
so instead of playing the kids your gonna play the old blokes........i thought your club was all about the kids......pushing them to the 3rds n 4ths if you have them isnt gonna help them develop......

oh well time will tell as its a long way from the start of the season.........

now onto the new teams comming into the comp...who are they and where are they starting off.....?

Williamstown Congs will be in B turf this season, they have spoken to Mark Keating already, Mick Callus coaches them, they will be competitive. Altona Roosters were coming on board but decided to go to the VTCA.
I have heard a couple of Sunshine sides maybe coming across but haven't heard anything about that lately.

Stump Cam;347409 said:

I have heard that Wyndham Vale have made a few enquiries about playing in the VTCA.

Stump Cam;347409 said:

I have heard that Wyndham Vale have made a few enquiries about playing in the VTCA.

unyuns;347416 said:

spewin if they go.... who's gunna eat all the hot dogs if dolz isnt playing?

unyuns;347416 said:

spewin if they go.... who's gunna eat all the hot dogs if dolz isnt playing?

Stump Cam;347409 said:

You wont have to worry about the B-Turf,cos you have never been good enough to play higher than C-Matts.............hahahahahaha.............."WHAT ABOUT SOME SEX PISTOLS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Stump Cam;347409 said:

You wont have to worry about the B-Turf,cos you have never been good enough to play higher than C-Matts.............hahahahahaha.............."WHAT ABOUT SOME SEX PISTOLS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

jika jika;347368 said:

Jika,
P. Brown here, I am looking for a change, give us a buzz

jika jika;347368 said:

Jika,
P. Brown here, I am looking for a change, give us a buzz

Willi Comp;344468 said:
Lavo - well, love to talk the talk but just cant deliver. i cant buy into this rebulding, because if the players you have now (dont care how young they are) cant make the finals in WDCA, they are no good!

Yeah whatever mate we won the last 5 games of the year in the A turf and were the inform side, a few dissapointing losses earlier in the season cost us. (beat Newport and Wyndhamvale)

I think u should take a look at our B turf side. They went through undefeated with 5 or 6 players under the age of 20. The remaining 4 sides are mostly built up of young players also. The club has a very good future ahead.

Willi Comp;344468 said:
Lavo - well, love to talk the talk but just cant deliver. i cant buy into this rebulding, because if the players you have now (dont care how young they are) cant make the finals in WDCA, they are no good!

Yeah whatever mate we won the last 5 games of the year in the A turf and were the inform side, a few dissapointing losses earlier in the season cost us. (beat Newport and Wyndhamvale)

I think u should take a look at our B turf side. They went through undefeated with 5 or 6 players under the age of 20. The remaining 4 sides are mostly built up of young players also. The club has a very good future ahead.

Right Arm Speed;347776 said:

I doubt that mate.. GU won all after xmas except the GF! Smashed Digman, Wyndhamvale, Imps and Colts, just couldnt get over the line in GF!
Like i said, its the WDCA, not district cricket. If those kids cant play A Turf at age of 20, they cant be that good.. Cos Lavo arent that good to have all these young 'stars' playing B Turf!
Hear about Lavos future every year.. Missed finals last few years! need to start to producing and not talk themsevles up on big cricket all the time!

Right Arm Speed;347776 said:

I doubt that mate.. GU won all after xmas except the GF! Smashed Digman, Wyndhamvale, Imps and Colts, just couldnt get over the line in GF!
Like i said, its the WDCA, not district cricket. If those kids cant play A Turf at age of 20, they cant be that good.. Cos Lavo arent that good to have all these young 'stars' playing B Turf!
Hear about Lavos future every year.. Missed finals last few years! need to start to producing and not talk themsevles up on big cricket all the time!

futurecompchamp;347681 said:
I would just like 2 say a big congrats 2 the compchamp, looks like im gunna have 2 change my name lol

does anyone no the results of the dawes medal

futurecompchamp;347681 said:
I would just like 2 say a big congrats 2 the compchamp, looks like im gunna have 2 change my name lol

barryhall;347890 said:

Lawford won easy.
Robbo second

Top 6 where

Lawford, Robbo, Phipps, Neville, Irving, D.Commonsoli

barryhall;347890 said:

Lawford won easy.
Robbo second

Top 6 where

Lawford, Robbo, Phipps, Neville, Irving, D.Commonsoli

hi all i've heard a little rumour going around on the grape vine that westbourne are close too securing an a turf premiership player from wyndham vale for the upcoming season.
does anyone have anymore information?????

hi all i've heard a little rumour going around on the grape vine that westbourne are close too securing an a turf premiership player from wyndham vale for the upcoming season.

Tonka T;347896 said:

we had our presentation night on saturday and all players committed themselves to another year

Tonka T;347896 said:

we had our presentation night on saturday and all players committed themselves to another year

wyndhamvale titan;347956 said:

Congratulations. One and a half decent players in a side of eleven will go a long way to defending the title.

West were going to offer Dolz a free upsize sticker for macca's to lure him over, ah well, what a pity.

wyndhamvale titan;347956 said:

Congratulations. One and a half decent players in a side of eleven will go a long way to defending the title.

West were going to offer Dolz a free upsize sticker for macca's to lure him over, ah well, what a pity.

[]Congratulations. One and a half decent players in a side of eleven will go a long way to defending the title.

jeeze that is very original bagging dolz on his weight. you must feel so smart on coming up with that all by yourself.

[]Congratulations. One and a half decent players in a side of eleven will go a long way to defending the title.

jeeze that is very original bagging dolz on his weight. you must feel so smart on coming up with that all by yourself.

jeeze that is very original bagging dolz on his weight. you must feel so smart on coming up with that all by yourself.[/QUOTE]

It could be worse. I could be canning you about your intelligence, but being part of Wyndham Vale makes it as easy as walking into a knock shop with a fist full of 50's.

jeeze that is very original bagging dolz on his weight. you must feel so smart on coming up with that all by yourself.[/QUOTE]

It could be worse. I could be canning you about your intelligence, but being part of Wyndham Vale makes it as easy as walking into a knock shop with a fist full of 50's.

unyuns;348013 said:

It could be worse. I could be canning you about your intelligence, but being part of Wyndham Vale makes it as easy as walking into a knock shop with a fist full of 50's.[/QUOTE]

it could be easy bagging me about my intelligence IF i played at wyndham vale, but too bad i dont.
i just don't see the need too bag someone about their weight like 65 thousand times.

unyuns;348013 said:

It could be worse. I could be canning you about your intelligence, but being part of Wyndham Vale makes it as easy as walking into a knock shop with a fist full of 50's.[/QUOTE]

it could be easy bagging me about my intelligence IF i played at wyndham vale, but too bad i dont.
i just don't see the need too bag someone about their weight like 65 thousand times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back