Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

weapons05/06;350458 said:
hahaha thats better........i thought you said i will never get a gig in the wdca......your a dill.........;)

Pop Gun I wouldn't call coaching a B Turf side a proper gig but as previously stated you must have photo's on some one at Deer pk as that would be the only way you would have got the job.

Lets hope they are not just using you to get them into A Turf then replace you with a proper coach? If that was the case we would all get a good laugh.

weapons05/06;350458 said:
hahaha thats better........i thought you said i will never get a gig in the wdca......your a dill.........;)

Pop Gun I wouldn't call coaching a B Turf side a proper gig but as previously stated you must have photo's on some one at Deer pk as that would be the only way you would have got the job.

Lets hope they are not just using you to get them into A Turf then replace you with a proper coach? If that was the case we would all get a good laugh.

So WRR are you ready to announce any of your new players on here?I hear you guys are almost up with Yarraville club with what $$$$$ you have been offering players.

So WRR are you ready to announce any of your new players on here?I hear you guys are almost up with Yarraville club with what $$$$$ you have been offering players.

Boofa;350530 said:

What drugs are you on? Is it the Poker Machines we have hidden in our under ground basement at the club or it might be to 5 acres we have in the national forrest where we grow our dope crops. Almost up with Yarraville Club you are a clown!!!!!!!! what they pay Toaka would cover all our coaches, paid players & team incentives for 3 years.

If my hunch is right that your club is Altona Noth. They are not short of paying players and coaches as Leroy, Stoney, Andy Pugh and your new recruits from North Melbourne plus some of the duds you got from Werribee don't come cheap i believe last year you spent 23k and this year will be more even allowing for Ivo's 12k which was a waste.

Boofa;350530 said:

What drugs are you on? Is it the Poker Machines we have hidden in our under ground basement at the club or it might be to 5 acres we have in the national forrest where we grow our dope crops. Almost up with Yarraville Club you are a clown!!!!!!!! what they pay Toaka would cover all our coaches, paid players & team incentives for 3 years.

If my hunch is right that your club is Altona Noth. They are not short of paying players and coaches as Leroy, Stoney, Andy Pugh and your new recruits from North Melbourne plus some of the duds you got from Werribee don't come cheap i believe last year you spent 23k and this year will be more even allowing for Ivo's 12k which was a waste.

West Riff Raff;350524 said:

hahaha u know thats not the case.......

yes its not a proper gig......other a-turf wdca sides were very interested in me coaching them and ones higher up the ladder than you guys.......but any way the decision has been made lets see if i can change the attidude and commitment of the players at d/p...that in my opinion will add success and thats what ill be striving for....its my way or the highway and the committee is 100% behind what im going to introduce..........

West Riff Raff;350524 said:

hahaha u know thats not the case.......

yes its not a proper gig......other a-turf wdca sides were very interested in me coaching them and ones higher up the ladder than you guys.......but any way the decision has been made lets see if i can change the attidude and commitment of the players at d/p...that in my opinion will add success and thats what ill be striving for....its my way or the highway and the committee is 100% behind what im going to introduce..........

West Riff Raff;350544 said:

Andy Pugh didnt play a game last season :confused: and by duds from Werribee do you meant he one that finished top 10 in the comp batting and avg 40??

West Newport have offered two of OUR juniors big cash - like $5 a run i think it was...:rolleyes:

West Riff Raff;350544 said:

Andy Pugh didnt play a game last season :confused: and by duds from Werribee do you meant he one that finished top 10 in the comp batting and avg 40??

West Newport have offered two of OUR juniors big cash - like $5 a run i think it was...:rolleyes:

keep talking it up guys. Wait until you see who g.u roll off the production line this season. Hope you boys have plenty of depth.

keep talking it up guys. Wait until you see who g.u roll off the production line this season. Hope you boys have plenty of depth.

A1B2C3D4;350737 said:

Which juniors? We haven't spoken to or made any offers to any of your juniors that played with you last year.

A1B2C3D4;350737 said:

Which juniors? We haven't spoken to or made any offers to any of your juniors that played with you last year.

big game performer;350794 said:

Does that me you will be taking the new ball in the two's?

big game performer;350794 said:

West Riff Raff;350821 said:

thats true... did they come through our juniors tho?

West Riff Raff;350821 said:

A1B2C3D4;350828 said:

If you are talking about Jordan & Will yes they both played juniors with you guys but why are they not still with you? The reason got nothing to do with incentive payments it has more to do with them wanting to play with some of their mates which play at West. Will had some issues with your club which will hopefully be rectified this season as we have discussed this with him and Greg Frydas.

I would imagine some time in the future both these players will play at Altona North again.

A1B2C3D4;350828 said:

If you are talking about Jordan & Will yes they both played juniors with you guys but why are they not still with you? The reason got nothing to do with incentive payments it has more to do with them wanting to play with some of their mates which play at West. Will had some issues with your club which will hopefully be rectified this season as we have discussed this with him and Greg Frydas.

I would imagine some time in the future both these players will play at Altona North again.

Gday guys, just moved into the area and am looking at playing some local cricket. Just wanting to know who you guys think would be a decent team to get started with and why i should?

Gday guys, just moved into the area and am looking at playing some local cricket. Just wanting to know who you guys think would be a decent team to get started with and why i should?

Jag in said:

deer park mate.......obviously im the coach

new coach new wicket new clubrooms new nets/facilities new game/club plan........all positives

5 younger players signed already who i have coached to an underfeated u/17a premeirship in the willy comp some who say 1 of the best bunch of 17's ever seen....sum 1 from werribee may beg to differ.....1 keeper/bat 1 opening bat 2 allrounders 1 who is playing subby 1's and an opening bowler who is playing subbies 1's atm..........ive got 5 of them and looking to get another 2.........and hussler no 1 from my former club......

playing in the b-turf looking to build a side to be very capable of competing/beating the sides in a-turf which wouldnt be hard from my point of view there are only 3 good sides in the a-turf......

what about you what do you do bat/bowl/allrounder???

Jag in said:

new coach new wicket new clubrooms new nets/facilities new game/club plan........all positives

5 younger players signed already who i have coached to an underfeated u/17a premeirship in the willy comp some who say 1 of the best bunch of 17's ever seen....sum 1 from werribee may beg to differ.....1 keeper/bat 1 opening bat 2 allrounders 1 who is playing subby 1's and an opening bowler who is playing subbies 1's atm..........ive got 5 of them and looking to get another 2.........and hussler no 1 from my former club......

playing in the b-turf looking to build a side to be very capable of competing/beating the sides in a-turf which wouldnt be hard from my point of view there are only 3 good sides in the a-turf......

West Riff Raff;350822 said:

that means ill be drinking and punting on saturdays and popping in and watching the odd game or two

West Riff Raff;350822 said:

that means ill be drinking and punting on saturdays and popping in and watching the odd game or two

weapons05/06;350931 said:

How are u helping these kids to develop by taking them from various stages of a subbies career to play B turf WDCA. If there half as good as u make out, leave them at their subbies club and see if they can become regular senior or even district players. If there not good enough for that at 20-23 get em back to the locals, but kids of this age should be encouraged to play at the best level they can

weapons05/06;350931 said:

How are u helping these kids to develop by taking them from various stages of a subbies career to play B turf WDCA. If there half as good as u make out, leave them at their subbies club and see if they can become regular senior or even district players. If there not good enough for that at 20-23 get em back to the locals, but kids of this age should be encouraged to play at the best level they can

jika jika;350959 said:

we have done something special together and i always said id love to play with these kids(not kids anymore) because of the commitment they gave to me and more importantly the team........not sure how far they want to go the 2 guys from subbies were playing at footscray and gave that up after a couple of years they are playing at sunshine and we all know how they go.....if they were at willy i wouldnt go near them......they would be more than handy at this level and the next level up...which is where i/we are gonna strive to get too....i would always encourage the kids ive coached to go higher hence 1 playing for the jets at the time-west bulldogs now(ward) 1 in willy 1sts(cragie) and 1 at premier club melb in the 2nds/3rds(gillard)......they would be 21/22 now so why not create some more history.......ive already developed them and speak to most of them often but its the quality players from that side who arnt playing cricket anymore who i am targeting........

cheers

jika jika;350959 said:

we have done something special together and i always said id love to play with these kids(not kids anymore) because of the commitment they gave to me and more importantly the team........not sure how far they want to go the 2 guys from subbies were playing at footscray and gave that up after a couple of years they are playing at sunshine and we all know how they go.....if they were at willy i wouldnt go near them......they would be more than handy at this level and the next level up...which is where i/we are gonna strive to get too....i would always encourage the kids ive coached to go higher hence 1 playing for the jets at the time-west bulldogs now(ward) 1 in willy 1sts(cragie) and 1 at premier club melb in the 2nds/3rds(gillard)......they would be 21/22 now so why not create some more history.......ive already developed them and speak to most of them often but its the quality players from that side who arnt playing cricket anymore who i am targeting........

cheers

hussler;350344 said:
I dont think,I know.........Your so called good mates gave you up you halfwit............:eek:
Yes,we are like every one else trying to buy players to get a premiership ooopps,sorry except for you guys.....Ravenscroft,Holden,Bourchier,Couch,Jordan ring a bell moron????????:eek:

Bwahahaha who gave me up??
Who am I?
Ravo is that old he wouldn't know what a computer is you knob....:eek:
It still must eat at you that you have absolutely no idea who I am???

Who is your Captain Coach?? Armstrong = Cat Meow!!!

hussler;350344 said:
I dont think,I know.........Your so called good mates gave you up you halfwit............:eek:
Yes,we are like every one else trying to buy players to get a premiership ooopps,sorry except for you guys.....Ravenscroft,Holden,Bourchier,Couch,Jordan ring a bell moron????????:eek:

Bwahahaha who gave me up??
Who am I?
Ravo is that old he wouldn't know what a computer is you knob....:eek:
It still must eat at you that you have absolutely no idea who I am???

Who is your Captain Coach?? Armstrong = Cat Meow!!!

West Riff Raff;350831 said:

You got 1 thing right,i used to play at AN and left 6 years ago to play in the wdca.In fact Will and Jordan were about 13 when i left! I dont see what the issue is with Jordan as he played for yous last year. Good luck for next season west.

West Riff Raff;350831 said:

You got 1 thing right,i used to play at AN and left 6 years ago to play in the wdca.In fact Will and Jordan were about 13 when i left! I dont see what the issue is with Jordan as he played for yous last year. Good luck for next season west.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back