Willy Comp 2011/2012

hussler the second most important thing in the gradings is that Melton Sth are in A turf & playing at Saint Pauls. Don't know how they organized it but at least Point Cook's been replaced.

hussler the second most important thing in the gradings is that Melton Sth are in A turf & playing at Saint Pauls. Don't know how they organized it but at least Point Cook's been replaced.

well thats great to hear...............so our 2s have dropped down to B2 is that correct?

So from what I can gather is, B2 is the clubs who have teams in A1?
When ate they going to publish the fixture so we can see it?

So from what I can gather is, B2 is the clubs who have teams in A1?
When ate they going to publish the fixture so we can see it?
Fixtures are on the comp website. A1 teams 2nds are in B1 & B2, stronger 2nds in B1 & others in B2. See your 2nds are playing on the synthetic & your 1sts away while your pitch not ready.

Turf cricket off because majority of grounds not ready. Be interesting to see who ends up playing on the hard wickets on Saturday with VTCA off as well.

Can anyone out there please tell me why it is too hard for the comp to put 1 or 2 reserve days in when they bring the fixture out?????
The same sh1t will pop up again when they want to reschedule games after xmas......clubs will have functions on the night before the day or on the day & kick up a stink (dont blame them) !!!!

If they set dates in stone at the start of the season, clubs can organise their social calender around it ffs???????????????

Dear me:(

Can anyone out there please tell me why it is too hard for the comp to put 1 or 2 reserve days in when they bring the fixture out?????
The same sh1t will pop up again when they want to reschedule games after xmas......clubs will have functions on the night before the day or on the day & kick up a stink (dont blame them) !!!!

If they set dates in stone at the start of the season, clubs can organise their social calender around it ffs???????????????

Dear me:(
What reserve days? There aren't any this season, clubs didn't want them. Surely the person from Npt-Digman who went to the meeting would have passed that on to the club. All the other clubs know.

What reserve days? There aren't any this season, clubs didn't want them. Surely the person from Npt-Digman who went to the meeting would have passed that on to the club. All the other clubs know.

So the clubs dont want to play cricket hey??????

Staggering stuff that is:rolleyes:

I would bet anything, that if the PLAYERS were asked by their clubs, instead of the club commitees making the decision, it would be a different answer !!!

Please can you tell me, What type of cricketer, wouldn't want to play cricket on a reserve day ????????

so the the great little family club got the points first up............... thanks to the dills son....
monkeyvale also off to a good start..........but who did they play.............hard wicket club.....
we were going to get the points over the cabbies.....too many runs on that track......
yesterdays heroes and the cheats are still hiding......probably until they get enough numbers...ooops:D

dw titb im back, just stopped partying after we smashed you haha, what a disgrace you are. get back to threatening to stab me on fb ya nerd
i knew the drugs would wear off eventually................good to see mum still on here.......

so the the great little family club got the points first up............... thanks to the dills son....
monkeyvale also off to a good start..........but who did they play.............hard wicket club.....
we were going to get the points over the cabbies.....too many runs on that track......
yesterdays heroes and the cheats are still hiding......probably until they get enough numbers...ooops:D

i knew the drugs would wear off eventually................good to see mum still on here.......

Performance enhancing drugs? Coz we gave you a hiding?

Heard the new imports went around mouthing off on Thursday night to a few blokes, before playing a single game in our comp. Then Saturday rolls around and make 0 between them haha

Performance enhancing drugs? Coz we gave you a hiding?

Heard the new imports went around mouthing off on Thursday night to a few blokes, before playing a single game in our comp. Then Saturday rolls around and make 0 between them haha

When will the chokers learn you dont need "IMPORTS" TO WIN !!!:rolleyes: AT LEAST YOU ALL GOT TWO HITS IN THE GRAND FINAL LOL

Maybe their imports think they're the best cricketers in the comp? if thats the case, i can see why they're at Imps
Well fat boy you will get your chance against them next game...........see if you can stop eating and mouth off that day?????????

I remember when you had on import.........or did you pluck him out of one of the neighbouring streets............very similar colour to your natives.......monkeyvale........

When will the chokers learn you dont need "IMPORTS" TO WIN !!!:rolleyes: AT LEAST YOU ALL GOT TWO HITS IN THE GRAND FINAL LOL
you might have got a couple of hits as well mr big cricket...........you only had to poke you head up and introduce yourself............cheats.........

Back