Willy Comp 2011/2012

Well fat boy you will get your chance against them next game...........see if you can stop eating and mouth off that day?????????

I remember when you had on import.........or did you pluck him out of one of the neighbouring streets............very similar colour to your natives.......monkeyvale........

hahaha, how original. i'll mouth off, i really couldn't care who it was

Well fat boy you will get your chance against them next game...........see if you can stop eating and mouth off that day?????????

I remember when you had on import.........or did you pluck him out of one of the neighbouring streets............very similar colour to your natives.......monkeyvale........

Your nothin but a winger and full of empty threats and promises... CHOKERS!!!

oh my god you called us monkeyvale....it hurts so bad. i don't know whether we can recuperate fully from such an intelligent insult.....you dead set flog

Gee, I remember 2 years ago at the comp presentation night the skipper of Melton sth telling us all that in 2 years time they will come up to A1 & win the flag.............all out for 91 & 93 in the first 2 rounds.........dear me:oops:

Gee, I remember 2 years ago at the comp presentation night the skipper of Melton sth telling us all that in 2 years time they will come up to A1 & win the flag.............all out for 91 & 93 in the first 2 rounds.........dear me:oops:
Well he was half right, the're up in A1, & thank god they are. If they hadn't organised to play at Saint Pauls & volunteered to go up we might not have a turf comp.
Who'd have thought that when Newport Digman were getting their A1 premiership pennant that same night they were going to be wooden spooners the next year.

Well he was half right, the're up in A1, & thank god they are. If they hadn't organised to play at Saint Pauls & volunteered to go up we might not have a turf comp.
Who'd have thought that when Newport Digman were getting their A1 premiership pennant that same night they were going to be wooden spooners the next year.
i thought it, can't stay at the top with with fights and vandalism going on at your club rooms most weekends
the great little family club

oh my god you called us monkeyvale....it hurts so bad. i don't know whether we can recuperate fully from such an intelligent insult.....you dead set flog
hahahaha if it didn't you woud shut your monkey mouth..........so it must.......................see you next round dill.......

we knew it

They got a free ride into A1

i thought it, can't stay at the top with with fights and vandalism going on at your club rooms most weekends
the great little family club

At least they can win a flag nuffy and until you can do that choker, keep that brown dribbling mouth a little more respectful

hahahaha if it didn't you woud shut your monkey mouth..........so it must.......................see you next round dill.......
i can't wait mate, and i'd like to see you come up to me and tell exactly how you feel. But as we all know you are a flog that won't show their face and hide behind their computer screen.

How will we know it's you if all you do is hide behind your keyboard an pot people. I suppose though, having not won a premiership you can't afford to name yourself
Genuine cocksucker you are

How will we know it's you if all you do is hide behind your keyboard an pot people. I suppose though, having not won a premiership you can't afford to name yourself
Genuine cocksucker you are

thats all in the ''legend'' of titb dolz.....

hi hussler!!!!;)

What happened at Gellibrand on Saturday? How come the game never started? Surely the covers were down as per the notice on the comp website. There was a chance for an outright for either side.

Whats going on down at West Newport??? Their 2s were all out for 33 & were 8/50 in 2nd dig....WTF???? Have they lost a few players??

Whats going on down at West Newport??? Their 2s were all out for 33 & were 8/50 in 2nd dig....WTF???? Have they lost a few players??
Stuck on a sticky that had very suspicious wet spots just around a good length and the rest of it was a dust bowl turning side ways. Very very suspicious it was according to my mail boof

Back