Willy Comp 2011/2012

Since you mentioned the cheats ill hang around, good to see my questioned has been answered.
Only once club moving out of the comp and others coming in and being moved up
Well if you knew the answer, why ask the question dill...............and you said you would not follow this sight anymore.............nothing worse than a cheat telling lies............

But since your here, have the cheats replaced matt yet.........and how many of your players are going to follow him.........that you know of............i would bet that there are at least three on top of the two you already know about..............doesn't leave much does it............

Well if you knew the answer, why ask the question dill...............and you said you would not follow this sight anymore.............nothing worse than a cheat telling lies............

But since your here, have the cheats replaced matt yet.........and how many of your players are going to follow him.........that you know of............i would bet that there are at least three on top of the two you already know about..............doesn't leave much does it............

if you think I would play for them then you are the dill, this association is new to me but all the talk is about the same clubs - boring who cares about wests and Imps,

Bit of a shame to see how the association is going, now Dp and Wyndhamvale are in the VTCA who will fill the ATURF AND BTURF vacant spots ? Surely Bellbridge can play there 2s in Composite

Bit of a shame to see how the association is going, now Dp and Wyndhamvale are in the VTCA who will fill the ATURF AND BTURF vacant spots ? Surely Bellbridge can play there 2s in Composite

Yes it is a shame........why on earth should Bellbridge be allowed to do that, they should play everyone elses 2nds

It has been a horrible comp in the last 10yrs that has been stood over by GU for years and in more recent times manipulated by WN...hang on to your flags and fond memories as this comp once great will surely dissolve...Imps may well get there flag still if they are they are only ones left and play intra club matches all year....although they might even f**k that up :))))

From what I hear the vtca phone number has been running hot since Wednesday nights meeting. Seems others are assessing their options. Might be an eventful few weeks

It has been a horrible comp in the last 10yrs that has been stood over by GU for years and in more recent times manipulated by WN...hang on to your flags and fond memories as this comp once great will surely dissolve...Imps may well get there flag still if they are they are only ones left and play intra club matches all year....although they might even f**k that up :))))
WHO CAN STOP US.........................HERE COMES 21.........YES THATS RIGHT 21.........

From what I hear the vtca phone number has been running hot since Wednesday nights meeting. Seems others are assessing their options. Might be an eventful few weeks

I havent heard of anybody else pulling the plug as yet, anybody other clubs confirmed to moving ?

Back