Willy Comp 2011/2012

Dejevu for imps V Marby back 2000/01, Made the gf as underdogs and got soundly beaten, great toilers the slatteries and Mr Royston himself, look pretty as bridesmaids by the beach there.
Where exactly is it marby play now...............oh thats right they folded after people without morals such as you sold them out, to play with cheats................very ordinary people all of you..........

lolololololololo come on stop it you are killing me "TITB" ....MAYBE GO TO THE CHURCH COMP FOR "21"'............OHHH HOLD ON IS THAT A CHICKEN BONE MAKING ME CHOKE ?...... NO ITS OK ITS JUST ANOTHER "TITB".
Mr just cricket you cheats never even made it.................only thing wrong with your rooms burning down............is that they were empty...........cheats

21. So close. So so close to gf 21. Good luck next year in the tri series against colts and gellibrand. Hopefully you get 21 there. and hopefully you bring back those cowards who played in the 2s all year and tries to come up and win a flag. What a top night. 21 hahaha well done boys. All the best, love maso. Haha chokers.
Run run as fast as you can...........Why cos my club cant make the finals in the wdca..........who knows you might beat ana seabrook and point cook next season............but you might not........as for maso wont the vtca love it when that dill father of his turns up............good bye to the great little family club.........you will be sadly missed.......not.

We we're inspired by Titb over the past 3 weekends. You drove us to make sure Imps didn't get close to number 21. Thanks mate, you're a detriment to your club!
I think just a little too much credit to titb there............looks like i drove you to maccas a few too many times as well.........and have you been checked for down syndrome, your head doesnt look right............well done monkeyvale........living in that part of the world you need every pick up possible..........that whole area seems dark on something......

I might have Down syndrome, but I've got 2 more A-Turf premierships than any reject who plays for the Wimps. What was it like to lose by 219 runs after saying in the paper that you'd be happy to chase down any total we set? Ambition and ability are two different words

Titb (aka Andrew Robbins) talks a big game for a bloke who's highest score in turf ( b turf that is too) is 14 and doesn't bowl. So you will have nothing to do with 21 when they do win

Where exactly is it marby play now...............oh thats right they folded after people without morals such as you sold them out, to play with cheats................very ordinary people all of you..........

Low blow champ, still play for Marby all be it a merged club....hope you come across to the vtca...need soft runs in my old age.

Almost as big a flop as Imps' last 4 GF innings. Can't even top 160 in 4 hits. How do you expect to win 21 when you can't bat? Imps couldn't even win when they used a sub fielder for 4 days. Probably a good thing, Royston is rubbish anyway! 21 is as far away as you playing an A-Turf game.
Just go into hiding and never come back, shitman!

Congratulations to Wyndham Vale, was definitely backing you to beat the underachievers!

Just a quick message to say the Wyndhamvale CC is looking for a new coach, all information can be found on the bigcricket advertising thread or at our website, thanks.

Some big news around williamstown venues last night of a couple of massive signatures at the imps.............LOOK OUT............

Who are these massive signatures? All I've heard is that Imps have replaced their coach.
well caz while were talking about replacing coaches........whats this i hear about matt coaching .......THE GREAT LITTLE FAMILY CLUB ?????????????...........best the CHEATS just worry about the CHEATS..........HAHAHAHAHA...............

Back