• New Zealand

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • West indies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If some things click, New Zealand should take this world cup, they easily have the favourites tag going in to this cup.

A possible darkhorse with an outside chance could be Pakistan, the correct Pakistan showing up against New Zealand would make a memorable final, haven't looked at the group stages yet not sure if they will be playing each other.

I cant see Australia or South Africa making it all the way, either team certainly has the players to accomplish it though!

Sri Lanka, well I just have no idea!

INDIA, so called defending champions? Shouldnt get past the group stages!

West Indies continue to fight there own demons, embarrassment on the world stage once more, absolutely no unity in this team!

Who the selectors go for in their 15 man squad later this week should be very interesting, from the outside there is no obvious team, a lot of different ways they could go with it.

Hey guys,
I was looking for a World Cup Thread and this was the closet I could see
smile.gif

I do some volunteer work for a non-profit organisation called the Young Cricketers Development Program (based in Melbourne). We do a lot of work with grassroots cricket here in Australia and around the world (you can find out more about us at our website - youngcricketersdevelopment.org)

We have recently designed and produced some fan Australian and Sri Lankan T-shirts/polos and caps for the upcoming world cup. They're pretty colourful and made of lightweight material so they're also quite breathable. All of the profits made will go towards the Young Cricketers Development Program.
Please have a look at the website if you guys are interested - it's for a great cause!

Thanks guys
smile.gif

combined pic .jpg

Sticking with the aussies only just! I think that south africa might pose a problem for us. Especially after what some of us witnessed a couple of days ago in their ODI game against the west indies.

This world cup will be exciting as it is at the Australia and New Zealand grounds and i think the England and South Africa will be the favorite teams in this world cup.

Interesting pick with England as a favourite. They're my darkhorse side.

Welcome to the forums by the way!

Thanks Man,

Yes, I think England can do something unconventional because they have the best side ever as i remember but i must say, i ignored the team Ireland they also have the potential to cause big problems for others. :)

I just came to know that South Africa has never ever won the world cup and was just WOWed... Having such a brilliant team I think they are pretty determined and should win this time.

Back