Worst Players To Get A Baggy Green

Kram81

From when I've followed the game it's hard to go past Bryce McGain or Xavier Doherty..

Many say Muller but he wasn't really all that bad, I think that just stems more from the infamous on-field comment from Warne.

Agree that he probably not up to it but he's only batted 2 times!
Yeah, I'm just taking a pot shot at him. Only coz I can't stand the guy. He rips my team apart at domestic level with constant centuries and a continous flow of runs, and then when I actually support him in the Test side he plays like a busted.

Other charity BG's would be Phil Emery, Dan Cullen, Graham Manou, Steve Smith and Michael Beer

Bryce McGain certainly had the worst performance on debut for the Baggy Green, but guys like Dan Cullen and Michael Beer are far worse players.

McGain was garbage, absolute rubbish player as is Cullen. Beer is okay without being spectacular and is more of a one-day player anyway.

Wasn't Hauritz available? Pretty sure he was dropped for Doherty. Beer being selected was stupid but imo now is at least a decent shorter format prospect.

Yeah, I'm just taking a pot shot at him. Only coz I can't stand the guy. He rips my team apart at domestic level with constant centuries and a continous flow of runs, and then when I actually support him in the Test side he plays like a busted.

Well after today you probably wont have to worry about seeing him again..

Wasn't Christian in the squad once? Agree he should never get anywhere near the team, a bit overrated in the short formats too for mine.

Agree that he probably not up to it but he's only batted 2 times!
Quiney was nervous he should be given a go in one days, I hope! cowan to me looks a good solid player play him in one days also we have to find a spinner or play the pacemen ,lyon should have bowled better6 00 runs give us a break had not been for johno it would have been something crazy starc needed the run siddle in for hobart starc johno siddle and try putland we need better swing than hilfenhaus not good enough white gets a go and wade has to become a better keeper hartley breathing down his throat

The 11 that played the '10 Ashes Boxing day test. Far too easy to pick on Quiney. If ever a player was thrown under a bus it was him. Well, except for Lincoln Roberts maybe...:oops:

Other charity BG's would be Phil Emery, Dan Cullen, Graham Manou, Steve Smith and Michael Beer
Easy on Manou here! He wasn't that awful!

Smith definitely though. Tits on a bull are more useful.

Back