Worst Players To Get A Baggy Green

I'd rather see Henriques, Faulkner or Mitch Marsh as all-rounders before Christian :p

Anybody before Christian. He called his numerous smashings up of gear/rooms 'isolated incidents'. He's about as thick as they come.

I'd rather we even had John Wayne back before Christian

Bryce McGain by a long way for the most recent era of Australian cricket.

He had a hard gig though for a debutante. Bowling at SA in his debut test match and at high quality batsmen who were already set. He only got one innings.

Watching him getting smacked around was pretty bloody unpleasant. I never like seeing that done to a first gamer.

He had a hard gig though for a debutante. Bowling at SA in his debut test match and at high quality batsmen who were already set. He only got one innings.

True but half of his deliveries were half trackers and full tosses that any batsman would smash.

Andrew McDonald???? He's a good cricketer, who next is going to be thrown up as a 'worst' contender?

Clint McKay? He's only played one test and didn't do much on debut. Ohhhh, he must be shite.

I still think this current Australian side is the worst for many many years.they were made to look good by the crappy English (united nations )side.

I still think this current Australian side is the worst for many many years.they were made to look good by the crappy English (united nations )side.

Pretty rough on the Australian side. They might not be the best but they played well as a team, far better than what England did. England were pretty poor but I don't think you're giving the Australians enough credit there.

Pretty rough on the Australian side. They might not be the best but they played well as a team, far better than what England did. England were pretty poor but I don't think you're giving the Australians enough credit there.
Thank God this is a free country and people can voice their honest opinions,and ai repeat my honest opinion,I think this current Australian team is the worst I have seen in my 85 years,How many of the current side would have made it in 2000-2003,? Clarke and nobody else,Johnson is NOWHERE near consistent enough,when he is "On" he is good...BUT....WHEN HE IS OFF HE IS LOUSY.

Back