2012/13 Barclay Shield

Interesting games coming up this weekend. All very evenly matched according to ladder positions.

Bundoora 4th v Creek 1st
Lower Eltham 2nd v Frangers 5th
Macleod 3rd v Riverside 6th
Mernda 7th v Epping 8th
Plenty 9th v Camrea 10th
Searchers 12th v Wanderers 11th

Can only make a case for Plenty getting up at home against Camrea, other than that, extremely difficult to pick a winner.

Quite amazing to see so many even placed matches really. Should be a belting round of games.

Interesting games coming up this weekend. All very evenly matched according to ladder positions.

Bundoora 4th v Creek 1st
Lower Eltham 2nd v Frangers 5th
Macleod 3rd v Riverside 6th
Mernda 7th v Epping 8th
Plenty 8th v Camrea 9th
Searchers 12th v Wanderers 11th

Can only make a case for Plenty getting up at home against Camrea, other than that, extremely difficult to pick a winner.

St Francis v Lower Eltham should be a good one. Two sides full of the best bunch of blokes you could hope to play cricket against, shame Duggin isn't out there.

St Francis v Lower Eltham should be a good one. Two sides full of the best bunch of blokes you could hope to play cricket against, shame Duggin isn't out there.
Gee fella, some hating going on there, always found the franks boys ok, little lippy on the ground, but good blokes off, never played lower, did some of them hurt your feelings?
Yer, should be interesting, frangers snatch this one, no relegation and finals ahead of them.
Wonder how the NEW going, lots of talk of recruits at the start of the season, undefeated season was the call, copping your right whack for gobbing off! Interesting up to Christmas!

Gee fella, some hating going on there, always found the franks boys ok, little lippy on the ground, but good blokes off, never played lower, did some of them hurt your feelings?
Yer, should be interesting, frangers snatch this one, no relegation and finals ahead of them.
Wonder how the NEW going, lots of talk of recruits at the start of the season, undefeated season was the call, copping your right whack for gobbing off! Interesting up to Christmas!

Only referring to what they're like on the ground. Sure they're alright blokes off it... most guys are

What's happened to Leigh McTaggart? Has not played for at least 2 games and not picked tomorrow. Was seen at Diamo pub drinking pots whilst teammates were playing a couple of game ago. Anyone know the story?

Genuinely frightening hit to the face. Initially looked like he was in a fair bit of strife but was
pretty with it when he was leaving the ground to get stitches, hope he is alright.

Who was the bloke that got filled in from St Francis? From all reports it was he wasn't in real good shape.

Genuinely frightening hit to the face. Initially looked like he was in a fair bit of strife but was
pretty with it when he was leaving the ground to get stitches, hope he is alright.

Tim Walsh was the bloke. Broken cheeckbone and stitches but in good spirits i believe. All the best to Walshy, saw a pretty sickening FB photo of him last night!

It was a brutal hit, absolutely smashed into him. Glad he is relatively ok, could've had a lot worse result.

Tim Walsh was the bloke. Broken cheeckbone and stitches but in good spirits i believe. All the best to Walshy, saw a pretty sickening FB photo of him last night!

Quality bloke one and off the field, shocking to hear this happen to any bloke. No one wants to see anyone get serious hurt on the field, hopefully he recovers quickly.

Rumour File - what is this story i have heard coming out of the Epping v Mernda clash this year...?

I have heard this about 4th hand so dont shoot the messenger - rumour I heard was that an Epping player (could have been an ex mernda player) was seen buring a Mernda club shirt and posting it on u tube...?

DVCA not happy and have taken action...???

Any truth to this...?

Rumour File - what is this story i have heard coming out of the Epping v Mernda clash this year...?

I have heard this about 4th hand so dont shoot the messenger - rumour I heard was that an Epping player (could have been an ex mernda player) was seen buring a Mernda club shirt and posting it on u tube...?

DVCA not happy and have taken action...???

Any truth to this...?

Not being smart, but did you mean burning? And was it during a game? Whilst stupid and childish, I can't see how the DVCA could take action? What have they breached?

And does anyone have the link?

Not being smart, but did you mean burning? And was it during a game? Whilst stupid and childish, I can't see how the DVCA could take action? What have they breached?

And does anyone have the link?

Sorry Tongs, yep my bad typo, meant burning as in fire.
havent seen anything or heard anything else on this so perhaps all BS...?

Back