APS Season 2006/2007

Re: APS Season 2006/2007

Geelong College go in to the next two games as strong favorites againist CGS and Carey, after having not lost since christmas and in the process beating powerhouses Xavier, Scotch and Melbourne Grammar... If we win the next 2 will we finish 2nd? If so how do other teams view us; good and well rounded or lucky with players that carry the team?

hah randomly stumbled across T-Bone's myspace, you're the bloke who got his foot run over

now all i need to find out who heat is and all will be well

express;143627 said:
hah randomly stumbled across T-Bone's myspace, you're the bloke who got his foot run over

why would you want to find out who heat is? lol

well, i have my suspicions, but whoever heat is, im sure he's better than you!

SNAP!

who is shocker? i guess you play for scotch? how could nice of geelong college make 60 odd against your 'great attack' if he is soo bad? i know forbes and parisi are quality bowlers so please explain your comment?? p.s do you know crookshanks? he is a maggot

also that lugg bloke... is he the red headed leg spinner?? he bowled shocking against us.. about 3 double bouncers from memory and batted about 8..

express;143627 said:

you so searched for it

add me you dogg

J.B;143806 said:
also that lugg bloke... is he the red headed leg spinner?? he bowled shocking against us.. about 3 double bouncers from memory and batted about 8..

i bet thats one of you college boys dishing it out to ur own team mate
he was a quality batsmen when we played u after xmas-and bowled quite well also
wheras the likes of rogerson, nice ect ect
i bet this was nices 1st half decent score|@

mgsman;143828 said:
i bet thats one of you college boys dishing it out to ur own team mate
he was a quality batsmen when we played u after xmas-and bowled quite well also
wheras the likes of rogerson, nice ect ect
i bet this was nices 1st half decent score|@

haha stick that up ur anice (get it) and smoke it marters

HC playing BGS for the premiership on the weekend. so ************ all you assholes and your "XC crowd is gonna give you heaps" coz we'll have the premiership by then anyway

so ner :p

i dont see what anyone from Wesley, BGS or carey have anything to say on this forum.. clearly anything that comes out of your pathetic mouths isnt valid because you guys are plain crap, stinking filthy crap and are the skidmarks of the APS.. specially wesley, your school is just that - Pathetic.. your school colours are purple and your ******** at every sport known to man..

The Premiership should be decided between the top 2 teams, in a final match at the end.. (SC VS HC) -obviously (bad luck GC) lol

HC will rap it up this weekend though mate. we're 12 points clear. if we beat BGS on first innnings we'll have it

Chopra7;144374 said:
Is the HC game Vs BGS at Xavier?

y wood HC and BGS play at xavier?????
scotch vs xavier will be a cracking game played at xavier! scotch having the edge??????

yeah tizza. good mate. i spose when youre feeling lonely, you just toke up on the old laughing gas?

haha

Chopra7;144844 said:
Xavier all out for 98 Vs Scotch

Were 4/48 at one stage.

Forgot to mention that scotch is already 3/86....with forbes looking very solid with 35 odd not out....clayton scored a quick fire 29

xavier won the toss and elected to bat.....good stuff by their captain!!! no one from xavier seemed to show any fighting qualities...was a bit disappointing from them

forbes and clayton took ta chris smith taday going for about 4 sixes in 4 overs at one stage no succes fa an OVER rated xavier team nuthing 2 special in there team scotch ta win outright tomorow

Back