Cricket Albury/Wodonga (CAW) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

L restall to wodonga......A lade to north albury.......J marmo to ranga........D dixon to ranga.........R jones is moving to melbourne to coach..........B hales to belvoir......k'burger to howlong..... just a few murmors goin around lads, lets see how it unfolds..

Lade to Nth Albury?? Does he want to resurrect his rep career??
Marmo leaving North....well there goes his rep career. So what, there's got to be better players around anyway.

The Big Dog;358326 said:
L restall to wodonga......A lade to north albury.......J marmo to ranga........D dixon to ranga.........R jones is moving to melbourne to coach..........B hales to belvoir......k'burger to howlong..... just a few murmors goin around lads, lets see how it unfolds..

Not sure about any of them fella... they all sound a bit hash. I could see k'burger going to Howlong tho, bit soft and likes it easy. Marmo will definately leave north he has what he wanted and will return home now ranga are in the main comp. Don't blame the guy really though. Why would A Lade go back to north? has woody officially retired and Ladey jumping ship too?
Hales will do well in Belvoir's 2's I'm sure there will be plenty of scalps for him there.

Has anyone heard the one about Lodding to Belvoir? Whats the news on lavi's west indian? might be getting a call up if the 1st XI keep walking out over pay disputes. Even Tino best got another go.

have'nt been on here for a while but good to see the rumour mill alive and kicking and the bitching still going.good luck to gilly,smarty and the boy's this year hopefully you can put it back together after the last lot smashed it into a million peices.look's like marmo is gunna stay true to form suprise suprise.best of luck to all club's and have a great year,can hardly wait.

Don't you love it when the third grade players (carlos boozer) learn how to use the computer and start expressing their opinions on rep cricket without knowing the facts! Marmo played alot of rep cricket last year because he made himself available unlike all the players who we all put in our "dream teams" who have all being asked but decline so yes there might be a few better people for the job but they don't want it so don't knock a guy who is willing to give up his weekend and put his hand up for his association.
Another one I want to put to bed is the north albury - rep cricket relationship and they are the same reasons as above , I can tell you right now there was not alot of hands going up on boxing day when it was time to go to orange for 4 days to play if the 5 guys from north hadn't given up their time caw would have forfieted and not made the semi final of the scg cup and wouldn't have made the association a shitload of money......my message to you would be if you think u r good enough ring grant ball and make yourself available ......Or if your not shut up and don't bag the blokes who give up their time.

lade is not going back to nth Albury...he has signed with Tallanagatta for another year!

well silly season will upon us very soon.who will go where and for how much is the big question.???:confused: heard that a few players will be leaving kiewa and joining titans.they are going across to support MAX SMART .they may only be third players but they all the numbers they can get. also noticed that howlong have been training for a month or so.who's in charge out there??

big guys don't run;359790 said:
well silly season will upon us very soon.who will go where and for how much is the big question.???:confused: heard that a few players will be leaving kiewa and joining titans.they are going across to support MAX SMART .they may only be third players but they all the numbers they can get. also noticed that howlong have been training for a month or so.who's in charge out there??

Troy Mccormack will lead Howlong again this season as coach and Luke Daly will b A grade captain at Howlong this yr Big Guy.

Strong rumour suggesting an in house appointment to the coaching position at Raiders this season.
Shed any light on this rumour Big Guy or ne1 else on here from Raiders.

I believe the person in question is 1 of the old WWW stalwarts.

big guys don't run;359790 said:

that would be matt smart big guy

Its Honestly Middo;359935 said:
Strong rumour suggesting an in house appointment to the coaching position at Raiders this season.
Shed any light on this rumour Big Guy or ne1 else on here from Raiders.

I believe the person in question is 1 of the old WWW stalwarts.

come middo you should know who it is!!! lets just say its gunna be a good year at the waiders.its time for a lot of the players to stand up and do something for the club.i'm hoping for big things and maybe a flag or two.:confused::confused:

just wondering how baranduda will go??? with the coach gone and taking some good kids with him.will they struggle to field 3 sides is the big question???

Daisy is coaching raiders I hear, lodding is playing for the eagles and restall will play for tallangatta I rekon?! :) wodonga?? Quiet, no news from them anyone??

Re: Cricket Albury/Wodonga (CAW) 09/10

Don't know about Raiders but I reckon its between St Pats, Tallangatta and Wodonga if Restall moves to another Club. Tallangatta have let him know he's welcome their in past seasons so we will wait and see. With the cricket season is not to far off I think we will know shortly.

heard that the eagles had a trip to melbourne on the weekend for a bit of team bonding.heard that some of the older guys couldnt walk when they got back.not because they trained hard!!!!!!!

also to those lepers who drove past on the weekend yelling abuse at us your club must be so proud !!!!! its ok i'm guessing you know a bit about cricket after coments.;)

well restall to patties.ifso how much coin ???? at least they will have the coin???? also heard barny have picked up a few players to top up there ever green list.with a ex wodonga player coming on board.they will be over the moon if he goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back