Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

big guys don't run;179211 said:
whats wrong at barny?? toooooo many old guys ??? they should be right this season if it's shorter. Or still unhappy after last season's finals stuff up!!!! ex raider going to dederang(hasn't played in a few seasons buy handy bowler). horey sooked his way up the gap and got what he wanted i guess!!!! let's see high he bats against the better sides????:eek: :eek: :eek:
Barny might end up in the same position as West Wodonga has found by fielding a dad's army the long term future of your A grade side might be in doubt as the Warriors have found by fielding only B and C grade sides this season. I can't believe the lack of loyalty some of these guys going to Dederang have shown. Three clubs in three years for some of those blokes and signing players to go to their own club and then pissing off to another.|@ Dederang should be beware that if you build your foundation with these blokes sure you could win a flag this year but what about future seasons after that? Are they going to hang around if they get promoted to the Provincial division or go to other clubs in the District comp for some "benefits" (we can't say money can we?)

"benefits" (we can't say money can we?)[/QUOTE]

nah we can't but we can say" IT'S ALL ABOUT THE NEVILLE"
OR "BEEF JERKY LEAVES AN AFTER TASTE":cool:

Apparently Matt Kinross is shopping himself around clubs in Melbourne:rolleyes: Must be hard to find bowlers who bowl straight up and down, bat at 11 and pout if they get taken off after 10 overs.

Top Pup;179095 said:
soz happy, got the goss of B.morris today and he said they were chasing him but doubts he will go. Fair chance he will end up back home (Kiewa) or even could join raiders to play with the biggest recruit of the season in cgrade his brother is playing. dont be suprised if horey ends up playing in both divisons this year if a club offers an extra $20 mid season

I better let a few of you guys know the real facts about Dederang.
For starters Middo is coaching has signed a 2 year deal with an option to stay longer if he wishes.Julian Day wants to play at Dederang but has an issue with a contract at his former club Baranduda even though we all know contracts arent worth yhe paper they are written on.Hore has not committed to any club but I hear he wont be at Howlong after a falling out with several commitee members and Brendon Morris has been told there is an opportunity for him to play at dederang if he commits for the whole season.

Top Pup;179095 said:
soz happy, got the goss of B.morris today and he said they were chasing him but doubts he will go. Fair chance he will end up back home (Kiewa) or even could join raiders to play with the biggest recruit of the season in cgrade his brother is playing. dont be suprised if horey ends up playing in both divisons this year if a club offers an extra $20 mid season

Do u guys really think horey would chase money.he would play for the love of the game wouldnt he.

Erdeljac43;179220 said:
Barny might end up in the same position as West Wodonga has found by fielding a dad's army the long term future of your A grade side might be in doubt as the Warriors have found by fielding only B and C grade sides this season. I can't believe the lack of loyalty some of these guys going to Dederang have shown. Three clubs in three years for some of those blokes and signing players to go to their own club and then pissing off to another.|@ Dederang should be beware that if you build your foundation with these blokes sure you could win a flag this year but what about future seasons after that? Are they going to hang around if they get promoted to the Provincial division or go to other clubs in the District comp for some "benefits" (we can't say money can we?)

I:confused: dont think horey actually signed B Morris to go to Howlong.

I think Paul Hore is a waste of time when it comes to cricket , how many clubs has he destroyed?

When it comes to cricket in this area i have never seen so many overatted cricketers involved asking for money and destroying country clubs, all because of egos.
Players need to look at themselves and realise there not as good as the price they are putting on there head.
For instance what has Paul Hore ever done a couple of games for St pats?

Second rate cricketers;179513 said:
When it comes to cricket in this area i have never seen so many overatted cricketers involved asking for money and destroying country clubs, all because of egos.
Players need to look at themselves and realise there not as good as the price they are putting on there head.
For instance what has Paul Hore ever done a couple of games for St pats?

Without naming names how many overrated players do u think r in the comp?

Ihavent played much cricket but been involved in a club in wodonga for some time.
I would be wasting my time to talk about his cricket

Plenty of overated players howlong had a couple last year, kiewa full of pretenders, barny old and finished

Second rate cricketers;179516 said:
Ihavent played much cricket but been involved in a club in wodonga for some time.
I would be wasting my time to talk about his cricket

im interested to find out opinions on the Darren Peterson affair at country week last year:D

The word on the street is P.Hore Dederang, Andy Norling a late change to Bethanga, mark Purtell will stay as coach at Yack, and Scot Vincent to playat North Albury.
Brendon Morris go to Wodonga Raiders, Steve Coonan Belvoir, Rowan Evans Belvoir, Tim Williamson will retire.

Second rate cricketers;179519 said:
The word on the street is P.Hore Dederang, Andy Norling a late change to Bethanga, mark Purtell will stay as coach at Yack, and Scot Vincent to playat North Albury.
Brendon Morris go to Wodonga Raiders, Steve Coonan Belvoir, Rowan Evans Belvoir, Tim Williamson will retire.

Andy who

to michael erdaljac as a committee member of cricket albury wodonga do you think that it is your place to comment on the movements of players when you do not have any facts to substantiate the rumours, and at this stage that is all they are.

What a fantastic idea the border express cup is, finally we will see somefirst class country cricket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back