Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Who do we predict as the division 1 premiers & division 2 premiers this year. you may as well throw in the woodenspooners

Andy Norling would be well worth a coaching job at struggling clubs look what he did for dederang and Yack?
Thats why he is off to Bethanga

Powerbroker;179511 said:
I:confused: dont think horey actually signed B Morris to go to Howlong.
B. Morris training with Dederang tomorrow, Hore had ********s because he didn't have the full support of the players. Vincent taken over as Captain/Coach.@|

Seems like the case with dederang i thought vincent was off to north albury

Heard Casey Arendarcikas back to St Pats, Peterson up to Mt Beauty and Dan Markham also having a run at Dederang after Christmas. Can anyone validate those rumours?:confused:

I rekon casey Arendar will go back with the mass exodus of howlong , you never no what markham would do surely dederang wouldnt have the money the amount they are paying hore?

What about New City? Only know that Duane Schliebs has signed there. Have they signed any other notable cricketers?:confused:

New City have just signed coach of the year Wayne Thomas hes been to some clubs aswell.
I thought grub evans might of headed back there. schliebs will be a hinderance in thAT OLD SIDE HE WILL MAKE SIDE EVEN SLOWER

dUANNE sHLIEBS WOULD BE ONE OF THE MOST OVERATTED CRICKETERS IN THE CAW WHAT DOES HE DO BAT, BOWL, OR FIEL? GOT ME STUFFED

Second rate cricketers;179545 said:
New City have just signed coach of the year Wayne Thomas hes been to some clubs aswell.
I thought grub evans might of headed back there. schliebs will be a hinderance in thAT OLD SIDE HE WILL MAKE SIDE EVEN SLOWER
Sounds like you and Duane aren't the best of mates:D Don't think Grub sees them as being the old New City, rather a bunch of ex-Lavi cricketers with a grudge against their old club:D :D :D

good to see new guys on here having a real crack.north albury to win div 1. tallagatta or wodonga to end up bottom.raiders will be ok. div 2 yack will to strong again.don't worry about dederang to many ego's going up there. wooden spoon well it won't be the warriors for sure with no a'grade. but they should do fine in b'grade.it's a toss up between bethanga and howlong. also in div 1 mt beauty season will rely on imports and pebo's antics. if they all fire they should go alrite. hey powerbroker what do think:confused: lets keep the goss hot and s.vincent is captain coach of howlong and looking for players. just like most clubs but players are getting harder to find.sorry loyal players that is;)

Erdeljac43;179542 said:
Heard Casey Arendarcikas back to St Pats, Peterson up to Mt Beauty and Dan Markham also having a run at Dederang after Christmas. Can anyone validate those rumours?:confused:

hi erdal i can see that you still havent learnt anything about validating your stories before you go running your mouth off with things that you think you know!!! how reliable are your sources because from what i do know about these things you are obviously being filled with b******t.

big guys don't run;179555 said:
good to see new guys on here having a real crack.north albury to win div 1. tallagatta or wodonga to end up bottom.raiders will be ok. div 2 yack will to strong again.don't worry about dederang to many ego's going up there. wooden spoon well it won't be the warriors for sure with no a'grade. but they should do fine in b'grade.it's a toss up between bethanga and howlong. also in div 1 mt beauty season will rely on imports and pebo's antics. if they all fire they should go alrite. hey powerbroker what do think:confused: lets keep the goss hot and s.vincent is captain coach of howlong and looking for players. just like most clubs but players are getting harder to find.sorry loyal players that is;)

How do u define loyal players?

Second rate cricketers;179543 said:
I rekon casey Arendar will go back with the mass exodus of howlong , you never no what markham would do surely dederang wouldnt have the money the amount they are paying hore?

can anyone tell me the amount HORE IS GETTING AT THE DEDERANG TRAIN STATION.TOOT TOOT

Second rate cricketers;179543 said:

dOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT A PLAYER HOWLONG HAVE SIGNED BY THE NAME OF PETEY MACK.APPARENTLY A NET BOWLER 4 THE ENGLISH TOURING SQUAD THAT GOT THUMPED IN THE ASHES BUT REGULARLY CLOCKS 140KMH AND CAN ALSO HOLD A BAT????

Erdeljac43;179542 said:

Dederang would have plenty left with all these players going there for nothing

Erdeljac43;179544 said:
What about New City? Only know that Duane Schliebs has signed there. Have they signed any other notable cricketers?:confused:

Heard Kelvin Bailey and Dan Cassidy r going there,also big Sammy Nichol from whorouly in th wang comp

dederang for premiers and north albury

big guys don't run;179555 said:

Horey might have an ego but I dont think julian or middo have one.

Second rate cricketers;179538 said:
Who do we predict as the division 1 premiers & division 2 premiers this year. you may as well throw in the woodenspooners

If uve been around so long can u name the top 11 cricketers in the district comp 4 me and also yr best 11 ever to play in yhe old wdca please src and anyone else can have a go at this as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back