Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

top 11 Lawrence Hodgkin, Mark Puurtell, Graham Brown, Shane Broes, Brian Johnston, Gerard Midson, Ranawera, Geoff Rolfe, Rod Perry, Brett Smith,Paton,Best wdca side ever

hore would be on $2500.00 plus incentives ridiculous

Powerbroker;179570 said:
Howlong and Wodonga 4 me

what for premiers turn it up i thought you said u no about cricket

Well Powerbroker the P.Mac player never heard of him He sounds alright doesnt he i wonder how a struggling club would get a player of that calibre? if thats true of course

second rate cricketers is just that. look at what you're saying. kiewa won both flags only 2 seasons ago, and as far as duane goes he is maybe overated but theres potential there. i don't know if you were there but he was the only wodonga player to have a go in the 20/20!
Second rate cricketers;179546 said:
dUANNE sHLIEBS WOULD BE ONE OF THE MOST OVERATTED CRICKETERS IN THE CAW WHAT DOES HE DO BAT, BOWL, OR FIEL? GOT ME STUFFED

How can you truelly belive that crap!!! You R not a Cricketers Aol. Premiers??????. Midson is one of the best Coaches around at the moment! And I believe he can win a Premiership @ Dederang within 2 years. What a wonderful group of YOUNG players to be coaching!. Hill, Hill, Marmo, Creamer, Scheetz,Packer, ******** thats a side under 22?. And I cannot believe A board member ML can have so much comment as to where players are going. Close your mouth Mick, ******** impossible!!! Do your job.

you've hit the nail on the head.
little;179581 said:
How can you truelly belive that crap!!! You R not a Cricketers Aol. Premiers??????. Midson is one of the best Coaches around at the moment! And I believe he can win a Premiership @ Dederang within 2 years. What a wonderful group of YOUNG players to be coaching!. Hill, Hill, Marmo, Creamer, Scheetz,Packer, ******** thats a side under 22?. And I cannot believe A board member ML can have so much comment as to where players are going. Close your mouth Mick, ******** impossible!!! Do your job.

Thanks Big Ego!
Its great to see a bush club recruit big names and hopefully perform well. There must be some old traditional town clubs starting to feel a little bit nervous. Fantastic to see Tiny make a name for himself elsewhere.

big ego;179578 said:
second rate cricketers is just that. look at what you're saying. kiewa won both flags only 2 seasons ago, and as far as duane goes he is maybe overated but theres potential there. i don't know if you were there but he was the only wodonga player to have a go in the 20/20!

I was at the 20/20 game last yr and saw Duane(tiny)Schliebs put the premier bowler in provincial comp(Tim Kennedy)into the grandstand at LPO.The boy can play:D

Second rate cricketers;179568 said:
top 11 Lawrence Hodgkin, Mark Puurtell, Graham Brown, Shane Broes, Brian Johnston, Gerard Midson, Ranawera, Geoff Rolfe, Rod Perry, Brett Smith,Paton,Best wdca side ever

What has Midson ever done in the wdca?

maybe certain committee members should concentrate on running caw instead of spreading rumours, especially after the way a certain 'stinky' incident was handled last year!

big ego;179588 said:
maybe certain committee members should concentrate on running caw instead of spreading rumours, especially after the way a certain 'stinky' incident was handled last year!

R U referring 2 the way caw handled the peterson affair.oops sorry.Fiasco

he's alright, put his hand up to do the jobs no one else wanted to do, and what happened, he got s*** on.
Powerbroker;179587 said:
What has Midson ever done in the wdca?

can't actually comment on the incident as i was not there, but it was handled poorly to say the least
Powerbroker;179589 said:
R U referring 2 the way caw handled the peterson affair.oops sorry.Fiasco

big ego;179590 said:
he's alright, put his hand up to do the jobs no one else wanted to do, and what happened, he got s*** on.

Same old story,lets sweep it under the carpet like nothing ever happened and guys with credibility like Portelli,Spiteri and Midson plus all the other players there get treated like crap.pardon the pun

certain people on this site are absolute morons, paying out players, they're the blokes that can't do it themselves. keep this up and they won't have players in this comp!

big ego;179593 said:
certain people on this site are absolute morons, paying out players, they're the blokes that can't do it themselves. keep this up and they won't have players in this comp!

ap
parently src doesnt play.Maybe hes scared of facing the big ego

i don't know about the 'r' but the 's' and 'c' i think stand for soft c***
Powerbroker;179594 said:
ap
parently src doesnt play.Maybe hes scared of facing the big ego

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back