DVCA - C grade and below

Re: DVCA - C grade and below

fergie do u want to be the most hated person in cricket? because i have never met you but i have heard so much talk about you that has nothing to do with you playing cricket..

DY13;340509 said:
fergie do u want to be the most hated person in cricket? because i have never met you but i have heard so much talk about you that has nothing to do with you playing cricket..

yeh it is like the mans on a mission.

my grandma hates him and she thinks cricket is a type of fruit

Thanks to the likes of Third Man and Mid on, this forum is now operating on a zero tolerance basis. Any more homophobic posts, abuse or breaches of the terms and services you agreed upon signing up will see high level yellow cards or red cards being dished out.

You are capable of some great cricket chat, lets get back to it shall we?

season 2009/2010 is almost here, who do u think are the real threats in the lower grades????

will sides continue their form from last year??? or do u think that a few dark horses shall emerge???

PremiersAgain;373388 said:
Nah sorry buddy. Who are you anyway?

Just a friend of a friend.

It may have sounded a bit harsh, but there was nothing i what I said before.

How bad's the knee?

captain cuzz;373423 said:
Just a friend of a friend.

It may have sounded a bit harsh, but there was nothing i what I said before.

How bad's the knee?

nah its ok, just wanted it to sound dramatic! Just a broken big toe. shit it was painfull, oh well just add it to the list of injuries. i havent stoped coping it from everywhere so you might as well have a laugh too boys.

obviously not the wanderers in f grade....

ALL HAIL GRANT SHALLARD... 187, 19 fours 9 sixes

diamo in good possie against riverside.

dc 10/176 vs rv 3/31 game on

Back