DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

The Ox;339072 said:
Yes, that's why their 5ths are losing to our 7ths...
Burn.
Haha good form Ox.
It just shows how much depth, how many players clubs like Diamo and Riverside can have running around, and still be successful!

NEWCC (L);339084 said:
Burn.
Haha good form Ox.
It just shows how much depth, how many players clubs like Diamo and Riverside can have running around, and still be successful!

N?EW are doing welll to

NEWCC (L);339084 said:
Burn.
Haha good form Ox.

Diamo + Riverside successful::D:rolleyes::(

bigcricket007;266222 said:
Yeah, one of my mates who is involved with the Northern Cowboys and other junior programs says Ejaaz is a freak. It's all a good advertisement for our competition... there have been a few top players coming out of our junior ranks in recent years:

- Michael Hill
- Grant Baldwin
- Nick Lynch
- Stefan Berak

Apologies if I've missed any

Ejazz is way overated not the best bat hasnt made runs all year and alright bowler but ned taylor is better at both.

ranga17;339236 said:
Ejazz is way overated not the best bat hasnt made runs all year and alright bowler but ned taylor is better at both.

Um ye well u could be right but another overated player os Josh Turner from research his own teamates say he just talks bout himslef all the time and he doesnt back it up. But a player like tom gilmore can be cocky coz he backs it up.

batting allrounder;339271 said:
Um ye well u could be right but another overated player os Josh Turner from research his own teamates say he just talks bout himslef all the time and he doesnt back it up. But a player like tom gilmore can be cocky coz he backs it up.

Thanks for those kind words mate!

search08-09;339290 said:
Thanks for those kind words mate!
Live from the NEWCC clubrooms on dave lamberts computer with a bunch of wanderers aroudn me.
THE WANDERERS ARE UP TO BARCLAY. shame you couldn't make it gilmore.

NEWCC (L);339358 said:
Live from the NEWCC clubrooms on dave lamberts computer with a bunch of wanderers aroudn me.
THE WANDERERS ARE UP TO BARCLAY. shame you couldn't make it gilmore.

oh your telling me cheen, im real dirty on the lack of transportation for myself last night, poor form

coverdrive18;339013 said:
i havnt ever said who i am so for you to say that you would have to know me which a good thing for me you dont cause your a flog and think ur top s*** when your not.

someone told me who you are dickhead, and did you like the shot that was played that went for 6 off your bowling?

KnightRiders50;339433 said:
no thanks 2 you, did nothing for the game.
Does Ponting care if he makes a blob but his team wins? No.
Congratulations to Diamo, wouldn't have heard the end of it from the Morang peanuts if they had won (even though its H-Grade).

KnightRiders50;339430 said:
someone told me who you are dickhead, and did you like the shot that was played that went for 6 off your bowling?
dont ever tell anyone how to bat or bowl or play cricket in general

my first post in about 4 weeks.

congratulations to all the premiers this year,
ive learnt how hard they are to get.

can any one tell me what the chances are for 17s next year.
i wouldnt mind having another crack at juniors on a friday night!

if they dont good luck to everyone playing seniors next year.

The Ox;339624 said:
There's no I in team. We won, you didn't. I couldn't care less if I made 2 or 200, we won!

your tuff mate, didnt see you being smart when we were playing, just talk crap behind a computer screen. grow a pair mate.

KnightRiders50;339644 said:
your tuff mate, didnt see you being smart when we were playing, just talk crap behind a computer screen. grow a pair mate.

No wonder you lost, you weren't paying attention.

ETA: Also, if you knew my situation, you'd understand why I don't talk shit on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back