DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

Leg Before;335630 said:
i wouldn't even consider calling someone a black **** a sledge.

yeah and when dk retaliated with boiuncers monty's coach had a sook and had a go at dk, i was fumin specially when we only had 8 players we were playin out of our depth and they were callin my players names and sayin u guys r 2's f off

dccc_bluecoach;335655 said:
yeah and when dk retaliated with boiuncers monty's coach had a sook and had a go at dk, i was fumin specially when we only had 8 players we were playin out of our depth and they were callin my players names and sayin u guys r 2's f off

as he should of bowled bouncers, they watered the ground and pitch after they batted, we batted on a wet ground, when there was no rain?

Keep Wandering;335557 said:
I might have more action than you Ferg this weekend. Thunderstorms are predicted for this whole weekend, that means you have to beat Plenty in 80 overs and they can block out a game or restrict your runs until GILBO can make the decision to declare.
:D:p:D

They put in an extra Sunday to make sure that doesn't happen. Saturday Sunday Saturday, with a spare Sunday.

But if they did happen to block out a game, what would be the result?

stop ignoring me
i am the only female i have seen in this forum thing
how can u ignore me!
unless you swing the other way
which is cool with me
but come on!!!!!!!!!

fmr_13;293560 said:
is this meant to be a joke account or what, because that is a pretty terrible contribution to the convesation.

which people at diamond creek 'arnt the best people ul ever meet' to quote you?

shirreff

benny cousins!;335686 said:
stop ignoring me
i am the only female i have seen in this forum thing
how can u ignore me!
unless you swing the other way
which is cool with me
but come on!!!!!!!!!

blondie that puts out!

anyone gonna have a crack ? :p

Re: DVCA Juniors 16 blue

16 blue has been dominated by monty and unfortunately i dont think anyone can stop them

diamos blue side were worthy of 16(2)'s and should never have been put in the situation that they were especially when there were only 22 players in the 16's squad.

congratulation to our teal side on making the grand final

can creek become the first club to win the flag and the spoon in 16(1)'s thoughts?????

Re: DVCA Juniors 16 blue

dccc_bluecoach;335707 said:
16 blue has been dominated by monty and unfortunately i dont think anyone can stop them

diamos blue side were worthy of 16(2)'s and should never have been put in the situation that they were especially when there were only 22 players in the 16's squad.

congratulation to our teal side on making the grand final

can creek become the first club to win the flag and the spoon in 16(1)'s thoughts?????

that would be quite an effort, i think they should off been in 16(2)s, they could of had a crack at finals, i teal have a chance, if they can get mitch and abba out cheaply anything is possible, plenty havent been in top form lately while creek will be high on confidance after last week, good luck to them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back