DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA: Player movements and rumours

French Cut;351429 said:
cold case;351428 said:
Gee....I wish i could help ya there...I dont really know anyone who could manage that!!!!!

Big rumours about yourself next seaon.Whats going on.Change of Pres.1 year bans.Hows the new Pres going?

French Cut;351400 said:
cold case;351379 said:
You might want to be quick there prez......Morang have made a big play..

Would love Berak to go to Morang, where he played nearly all of his juniors.
But heard his on 2 year contract.... if not id back Lalor before anyone else.

cold case;351431 said:
French Cut;351429 said:
Big rumours about yourself next seaon.Whats going on.Change of Pres.1 year bans.Hows the new Pres going?

Mate the club did it pretty hard last year with the rooms and the ground,i reckon the off field boys did well to get us where we did..The new prez has a big job but he has a good crew to back him up...He will do a ripper job.As for the rumours.....mate you tell me where i playin.....

French Cut;351433 said:
cold case;351431 said:
Mate the club did it pretty hard last year with the rooms and the ground,i reckon the off field boys did well to get us where we did..The new prez has a big job but he has a good crew to back him up...He will do a ripper job.As for the rumours.....mate you tell me where i playin.....

sounds like your staying.

French Cut;351365 said:
silly mid-on;351353 said:
I can tell you right now....Jesensek is off to a "B" grade club in Jika for a fair Pay packet....

Mr French Cut how wrong you are.....Take it from someone who knows... Alex Jesensek will be coaching Lalor Stars for the next two seasons...Fact keep your eye on there(dvca) web site later today for the news...

I can also tell you an x Jika medalest player will be heading to W.A Smith reserve as well..

Well done to the Lalor Star boys thats a great pick up for them..

The Wizz;352049 said:
French Cut;351365 said:
I can tell you right now....Jesensek is off to a "B" grade club in Jika for a fair Pay packet....

Mr French Cut how wrong you are.....Take it from someone who knows... Alex Jesensek will be coaching Lalor Stars for the next two seasons...Fact keep your eye on there(dvca) web site later today for the news...

I can also tell you an x Jika medalest player will be heading to W.A Smith reserve as well..

What were you playing one of the poker machines behind me last night?

The Wizz;352049 said:
French Cut;351365 said:

Great pick up indeed... could the stars afford two names from Camrea, Jesensek and Berak???

Bundoora;352064 said:
Silly Mid;352059 said:
The Wizz;352049 said:
Money is not an issue, Keaysy will drop from $40,000 to $20,000 so they can accomodate them:D

Thats right! Everyone this year has vowed to drink an extra 6
pots at training to cover all these player costs.$15 per player over 30
weeks.$450 x 50 players =$22,500.I reckon we can do it.
Haven't spoken to Stefan though!Not interested in raping Camrea.

cold case;352068 said:
Bundoora;352064 said:
Silly Mid;352059 said:

get them to chip in $2 for every smoke they have and you'll be able to afford Andrew Symonds!

cold case;352068 said:
Bundoora;352064 said:
Silly Mid;352059 said:

Mate speak to him......becouse Camrea wouldnt think twice about poaching your player stocks if they had the chance......You and i both know that!!!!

cold case;352068 said:
Bundoora;352064 said:
Silly Mid;352059 said:

Cold case, did the DVCA move away from playing sunday's last year and introduce the two one-dayers. If Camrea came in that would give 14 teams do you have any insite into how the fixturing would work out, as i can see more then 11 rounds in 14 teams

Sundays
not everybody plays each other
does anybody have any idea?

Okay...I'll ask again.

Can someone please tell me who the Mill Park player was to recieve a 12month suspension, and for what?

Surely the rumour I'm hearing can't be true???

one shot;352131 said:
cold case;352068 said:
Bundoora;352064 said:
Cold case, did the DVCA move away from playing sunday's last year and introduce the two one-dayers. If Camrea came in that would give 14 teams do you have any insite into how the fixturing would work out, as i can see more then 11 rounds in 14 teams

Sundays
not everybody plays each other
does anybody have any idea?

The clubs themselves voted out Sunday cricket.I really dont know how they will construct a fair fixture.I hope that the agenda is not to set up like a similiar structure as the 2nd division football NFL where after so many rounds the bottom 4 teams from Barclay will go down and play against the top 4 teams in Money Shield and the bottom 8 or so will make up a 3rd division.
They may play 6 one dayers and 7 two dayers or they may only make some teams play each other once?Dont know
Looks like 3 divisions in the future though.

cold case;352152 said:
one shot;352131 said:
cold case;352068 said:
The clubs themselves voted out Sunday cricket.I really dont know how they will construct a fair fixture.I hope that the agenda is not to set up like a similiar structure as the 2nd division football NFL where after so many rounds the bottom 4 teams from Barclay will go down and play against the top 4 teams in Money Shield and the bottom 8 or so will make up a 3rd division.
They may play 6 one dayers and 7 two dayers or they may only make some teams play each other once?Dont know

3 divvies is lookin more and more likely......Congrats prez on signin Jezz.......Good bat and good bloke...Glad im not chuckin my pies at him.

cold case;352152 said:
one shot;352131 said:
cold case;352068 said:

quite new to the comp, l'm interested when was the last time there was a bye in the top to grades.

maybe money has greensborough and barclay have camrea then we can both have a bye, camrea must have earned the right to play against the barclay teams having won 3 of the last 5 flags in jika.

one shot;352186 said:
cold case;352152 said:
one shot;352131 said:
quite new to the comp, l'm interested when was the last time there was a bye in the top to grades.

maybe money has greensborough and barclay have camrea then we can both have a bye, camrea must have earned the right to play against the barclay teams having won 3 of the last 5 flags in jika.

your probably right with Camrea but will have to do it tough like all the other Jika teams did.Camrea not a definite starter yet.

legend of a bear;352150 said:
Okay...I'll ask again.

Can someone please tell me who the Mill Park player was to recieve a 12month suspension, and for what?

Surely the rumour I'm hearing can't be true???

Might be Millsy.Done such a good job but suspended him for a year for trying too hard?

cold case;352191 said:
one shot;352186 said:
cold case;352152 said:
your probably right with Camrea but will have to do it tough like all the other Jika teams did.Camrea not a definite starter yet.

I think if camrea come in it will make several of the struggling Barclay shield sides nervous, maybe that might sway their vote. i say make them wait and lets see how greensborough go.

how many teams a year would ask to join the DVCA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back