DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA: Player movements and rumours

THE ICEMAN;347591 said:
I heard a rumour from a very reliable sorce that Mont will be changing their club colours and lose the python as their mascot within a couple of years, to be replaced with black and white and be known as the magpies.

Then they will have an excuse for being perennial under-achievers :p

one shot;347899 said:
i think Mat is a leg spinner who played with Collingwood/camberwell magpies

Yes that is correct, also played with Hawthorn-Monash last season. Was one of a group of three that had a falling out with the club, I think he finished off the season with University C.C. A few D.V.C.A. clubs were chaseing him, inc Lower Plenty and Research. Research looked the goods for a while, but he decided to stick with the original offer put forward by Mont.

brutal;348152 said:
Yes that is correct, also played with Hawthorn-Monash last season. Was one of a group of three that had a falling out with the club, I think he finished off the season with University C.C. A few D.V.C.A. clubs were chaseing him, inc Lower Plenty and Research. Research looked the goods for a while, but he decided to stick with the original offer put forward by Mont.

Also heard through the grapevine......Justin Elliott was going back,...Last i heard he was teaching up the bush..If it is true,Monty will be very hard to beat.

ive heard about a couple of rumours

R.Dyson from bundoora to Mill Park
and his fellow counterpart in cousin warwick dyson to head to mill park aswell
not exactly sure about how real this is but this is what i have heard.

Heard a good one today as well not sure on how true it is Soly off to Mernda.

Sounds as though that move might be going ahead....a couple of the footy guys have been in his ear...and what ive been told he seems pretty keen...If he gets his mind right..he will be a big pick up.

Whispers heard regarding an unexpected departure due to an unexpected semi final loss. More pies on offer up the road??? :rolleyes:

brutal;348940 said:
Chris Salvatore to Plenty! Clearance already signed.

Clearance already signed by Lower or Chris?There seems to be a lot of big names leaving Lower over the last few years.Gotta be some problem down there?

cold case;349329 said:
Clearance already signed by Lower or Chris?There seems to be a lot of big names leaving Lower over the last few years.Gotta be some problem down there?

clearence cant be rejected if a player is leaving a club to be a coach/assitant coach at another club.

cold case;349329 said:

Couldnt have said it better myself. Must be some seriously big coin if he is going to leave all of his mates in a side that finished top of the ladder. The last few years have seen Butters, McCutcheon, Pig, Salvo?

Shambles....

bradfromeltham;349470 said:
Couldnt have said it better myself. Must be some seriously big coin if he is going to leave all of his mates in a side that finished top of the ladder. The last few years have seen Butters, McCutcheon, Pig, Salvo?

Shambles....

McCutcheon is going back.Whispers are that Digger is not playing.Plenty seem to be on the move with Lovey Pres,Pavey and Villani back and throw in Salvo.Decent attack I would think.Malph may also play a couple and has also taken the job of COS.I think I heard Soly to jump ship from Thomo to Barclay.Think I heard Mernda but not sure.

cold case;349496 said:
McCutcheon is going back.Whispers are that Digger is not playing.Plenty seem to be on the move with Lovey Pres,Pavey and Villani back and throw in Salvo.Decent attack I would think.Malph may also play a couple and has also taken the job of COS.I think I heard Soly to jump ship from Thomo to Barclay.Think I heard Mernda but not sure.

Did hear this from Soly, he mentioned he's building in the area so makes sense. you can pencil this one in.

cold case;349496 said:
Not sure where you get your information from, but McCutcheon 100% isn't returning to Lower he is staying at the OP's.

THE ICEMAN;349561 said:
Not sure where you get your information from, but McCutcheon 100% isn't returning to Lower he is staying at the OP's.

1 Plenty and 1 Lower boy told me.Obviously their mail is wrong.There would be excitement aplenty at Old Paradians wouldn't there?Might as well play at Riverside.

cold case;349674 said:
1 Plenty and 1 Lower boy told me.Obviously their mail is wrong.There would be excitement aplenty at Old Paradians wouldn't there?Might as well play at Riverside.
Your information is half right he was spoken to by Plenty, in which the reply was if he was going anywhere it would be back to Lower.

cold case;349674 said:

And what's this all about? Perhaps a sense of sarcasm and if so please explain.:confused:

Sticky Wicket;349543 said:
Did hear this from Soly, he mentioned he's building in the area so makes sense. you can pencil this one in.
Solly going will stop every rumour out of Thommo in the off season!!

Every bloke was said to be leaving in years gone by cause they "didnt get on with Solly" and only 1 of these blokes actually did leave (the disgruntled coach before him)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back