DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would say that biscontin is as good as gone however kamay will stay.
so with favrin, fernando and biscontin gone the hcc will yet again be written off this year, as they were last year and we all know how that turned out. hopefully the kids step it up another gear, and hopefully with the inclusion of someone like gloury (even though it seems unlikely) they will challenge again.

Biscontin is heading to Preston with his long time mate Murray White, Kamay was seen training with the Austin Hospital Psych ward cricket team. Could not agree with you more on the writting off part, heidelberg should never be written off, the likelyhood of them performing poorly is as likely as the coppers finding Azaria Chamberlain.

Mr 305 OUT!

Who will take 14th spot?

It still not established if it will be a 14 or 16 team comp. 16 works better however 14 will mean only clubs first 11s to play "A" grade except Plenty valley/Yarrambat & Mill Park. Hurstbridge have more scope than our seconds to be competitive in Money shield and were unlucky to get relegated in the first place (two clubs from B grade were promoted last season after Yarrambat withdrew)

The most surprising thing for me to come out the night were that 5 clubs were not represented at all....

It still not established if it will be a 14 or 16 team comp. 16 works better however 14 will mean only clubs first 11s to play "A" grade except Plenty valley/Yarrambat & Mill Park. Hurstbridge have more scope than our seconds to be competitive in Money shield and were unlucky to get relegated in the first place (two clubs from B grade were promoted last season after Yarrambat withdrew)

The most surprising thing for me to come out the night were that 5 clubs were not represented at all....

Name and shame.... Who were they?

I'm not sure mate, when it was time to vote they told us 2/3rds majority would be 13 as 5 clubs were not in attendance

Were Rosanna allowed to vote? Seeing as though they were in 2 weeks ago, do they get an official vote?

I couldn't make it last night, did any clubs vote no?

Were Rosanna allowed to vote? Seeing as though they were in 2 weeks ago, do they get an official vote?

I couldn't make it last night, did any clubs vote no?

Rosanna were not required/asked to vote. The voting was unanimous for both clubs to be admitted. All options in regards to structure and playing dates were discussed before Heidelberg & Banyule presented

Wouldn't say he's over rated had a bad couple of years, but saying from what I remember started well last year but for some reason only played I think 4 games, don't know why that was tho. Can anyone explain why?
Matt george has doe f... all in d.valley cricket. Check stats, they dont lie. Only played a few games cos he had falling out with coach i believe.. Anyone heard that one of the Mann's has taken over at NEW? Kelsey been sacked after club found out about TAB theft and fraud charge?

Incorrect. He has a farm that he is living on. I believe he is building the house there.
tongs. Stop getting sucked in by these hdca tools. Keep up the convo about our comp, our clubs and our players. You know most of the movements going on. Whats the latest?

there was a bloke from one of the three new HDCA sides who couldnt make a run
in any of their thirds side, he cracked the shits, got asked to leave and ended up playing for a money shield 1st
eleven and still could'nt make a run. I think a HDCA club will go up easily. LYLT!

in any of their thirds side, he cracked the shits, got asked to leave and ended up playing for a money shield 1st
eleven and still could'nt make a run. I think a HDCA club will go up easily. LYLT!
if it is going to be so easy, will you be doing all Money Sheild sides a favour and having a year off so that we have a chance, or why don't you just do your own club a favour and shut up for a while.

So a guy that couldn't make a run in HDCA then came to DVCA and couldn't make a run, proves that the HDCA teams will do it easy in the DVCA?????

How on earth do you come to that logic based on your example? Muppet

the "logic" is the guy was playing HDCA 3RDS and went straight into Money shield 1st.
I should of made it clearer, my apologies. Didn't Camrea make you look stupid before they lost all their players?

the "logic" is the guy was playing HDCA 3RDS and went straight into Money shield 1st.
I should of made it clearer, my apologies. Didn't Camrea make you look stupid before they lost all their players?

If he played 3rds in HDCA and failed then played 1sts in DVCA and made runs, I would understand your argument. But he didn't. So crawl back under your rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back