GCA Division 3 Previews and Predictions

Re: GCA Division 3 Previews and Predictions

guys we are all forgetting about one team BANNOCKBURN they have signed a few big names this year and are going to make a big impact this year with alot of youung kids in the side including kelvin zonneveld and ryan thewlis both batting in the top 5. so just watch out for the bulls guys. CARNNNN BULLLLSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you were actually Zach Hickleton you would have spelt your own name correctly, I'm guessing

a for effort;364533 said:
If you were actually Zach Hickleton you would have spelt your own name correctly, I'm guessing

Hickleton is a long name.

boy from the bush;363603 said:
well i know that zach hickelton is coaching bannockburn once again this year.
chris fulton is taking over the reigns out at inverleigh from his brother paul, inverleigh have also gained simon craggs back this year which is a very handy inclusion.
word on the street is that meredith have bought a new coach and i have no clue about anakie.
i have heard that inverleigh should be a pretty decent team this year, there are aparently some pretty handy juniors our there. hows st albans travelling in the junior department

craggs was playing at wallington, now injured again, and gonna play low grades at inverleigh with mates apparently, no big inclusion. iof thats not true then crags is a liar.

crktluva;364602 said:
craggs was playing at wallington, now injured again, and gonna play low grades at inverleigh with mates apparently, no big inclusion. iof thats not true then crags is a liar.

is this really true

Z.Hickelton09;364530 said:
guys we are all forgetting about one team BANNOCKBURN they have signed a few big names this year and are going to make a big impact this year with alot of youung kids in the side including kelvin zonneveld and ryan thewlis both batting in the top 5. so just watch out for the bulls guys. CARNNNN BULLLLSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who are these big names you speak of?

boy from the bush;364605 said:
is this really true

well thats what he told the wallington cc. so if he is fine to play that means he lied to wallington to get out of it, i dont know him that well but doesnt seem like the type to lie about that.

crktluva;364750 said:
well thats what he told the wallington cc. so if he is fine to play that means he lied to wallington to get out of it, i dont know him that well but doesnt seem like the type to lie about that.

Craggs played at barrabool not wallington and he is crap anyway

Haha, they're a funny lot out at Little River. I remember they gave us a scathing write-up on their website a few years ago after we dared question why 1sts were playing on hard wicket. They claimed that next season the whole competition would be playing hard-wicket because of the drought. It was truly bizarre stuff.

I Bowl Meat Pies;365190 said:
Bourney i just thought u'd like to check out wat some of ur competition think this season.. found this group on facebook.. think the boys from little river are getting a bit far ahead of themselves

Login | Facebook

Just had a look at that, its good the boys out there are aiming high. Every side at the start of each season should be thinking there a chance. We have got them in a practice match Saturday so it should be interesting to see how we go. Will hopefully give us an indication of where we are at.

I Bowl Meat Pies;365190 said:
Bourney i just thought u'd like to check out wat some of ur competition think this season.. found this group on facebook.. think the boys from little river are getting a bit far ahead of themselves

Login | Facebook

Got them in a practice match this Saturday out there, I might have to give Millsy the heads up.........I'm sure he'll gain a yard or two:D

crktluva;364750 said:

he lied..he told me about a month ago he was going to inverleigh

Inverleigh had training beside us at the weekend at the indoor centre and there were seriously 5 blokes there...... craggs trained and looked like he was carrying an injury ...did bowl but only gentle slow pies ( nothing out of the ordinairy really....lol)

bphpanther;365415 said:
Inverleigh had training beside us at the weekend at the indoor centre and there were seriously 5 blokes there...... craggs trained and looked like he was carrying an injury ...did bowl but only gentle slow pies ( nothing out of the ordinairy really....lol)

5 blokes! that doesnt sound too good for Inverleigh. Of those 5 blokes did they have any thing that looked promising for the up coming season?

Back